Connect With a Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex Inmate
The Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex is a level six correctional facility located in Live Oaks, Florida. It's located adjacent to the Suwannee Correctional Institution and can hold 1,346 inmates of different custody levels.
To connect with a Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex inmate, you can visit the facility, call, use the video option, and write a letter. Unfortunately, all these options don't guarantee enough efficiency to connect with your loved one. For instance, you must be on the inmate's limited visitors list to visit them in person, meaning that there are possibilities of missing out from the list, among other issues.
That's why DoNotPay offers Connect with an Inmate service that helps you connect with the Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex. All you have to do is follow the steps provided below, and we'll help you connect with your loved one easily and quickly.
Visitation Details About Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex
- The Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex allows visitation on Saturdays and Sundays from 9.00 A.M. to 3.00 P.M.
- Visitors registration starts at 8:15 A.M and stops processing at 2:00 P.M.
- You cannot be allowed to visit the facility if you arrive past 2:00 P.M.
Before visiting the facility, ensure that they are part of the inmate's visiting list. You can fill out the visitor application in English and Spanish, then mail it to the facility at the address below.
The Florida Department of Correction will take time to review the application and notify you once it's approved. You cannot visit your loved one if your application isn't approved. Please note anyone aged 12 years or older should complete the application. An adult on the visitor's waiting list should accompany visitors aged 17 years or younger.
What Are the Visitation Procedures in the Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex?
When visiting an inmate at the Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex, you should bring a valid photo identification card. If you're registering as an inmate's visitor, the attending officer will ask you several questions and will subject you to several searches.
What Are the Items Allowed at the Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex?
You can bring the following items to the Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex visiting room:
- A maximum of $50, in $1, $5, or $20 silver change for use in the vending machine. You can carry the money in a small pouch or wallet
- A single car key. Keyless vehicle entry devices and key chains are not allowed into the visiting room.
- If you're carrying medication, you should bring the necessary dosage in the original prescribed container and should be marked.
If you're planning to bring an infant, carry the following items:
- Up to five diapers
- Three clear and two sipper cups or baby bottles
- A clear, plastic baby pacifier
- Towels or baby wipes, stored in a clear plastic bag
- One pair of infant clothing
- One non-quilted baby blanket
How to Contact an Inmate at the Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex
You can connect with an inmate at the Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex in the following four ways:
- Video visitation
- Physical visitation
- Through a telephone call
- By mail
How to Connect With a Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex Through Video Visitation
Those who cannot visit an inmate in person can opt for video visitation. The service is available through JPay, and visitors must use the facility's calendar to schedule their video visitation.
The JPay account requires a $2.95 fee for 15 minutes. One video visit can only last up to 30 minutes.
How to Connect With a Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex Through Physical Visitation, Phone Call, and Mail
If you wish to connect with an inmate, use the following information:
|Physical Address||Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex
5964 U.S Highway 90, Live Oak
|Mail Address||Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex
5964 U.S Highway 90 Live Oak
Visitors are allowed to send a maximum of 15 pages in their letters. Do not use staples, tapes, glue, or specific types of pictures.
How DoNotPay can Help You Connect With a Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex Inmate
Do you find it challenging to connect with a Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex? DoNotPay can help you with the following five steps:
- Locate the Connect with an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
Solve Other Issues With Our Connect With Inmate Product
Our services don't end with helping you connect with an Inmate at the Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex. We can help you in other ways, which include:
- Write to a Prisoner
- Learn how to write to Prison Pen Pals
- Learn about Inmate Visitation
- Learn how to address a letter to an inmate
- Learn how to write a letter to an inmate
Reasons Why You Should Use DoNotPay to Connect With a Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex Inmate
DoNotPay guarantees a simple process to connect with your loved one at the Suwannee Correctional Institution Annex with the five steps above. With our service, you don't have to wait for your loved one to call you or pay through JPay to connect with your loved one. Sign up today, and let's help you connect with your loved one with ease.