How to Contact an Inmate at Somerset State Correctional Institution
So, you've found out someone you know has been sent to the Somerset State Correctional Institution. Now you're wondering how to go about contacting this person. DoNotPay can help you contact an inmate at Somerset State Correctional Institution.
Somerset State Correctional Institution is located just outside of Somerset, Pennsylvania. Its superintendent is Eric Tice. The facility is a collaboration between county and state and is one of five prototypes dedicated in 1993. In 10 housing units, Somerset State Correctional Institution houses 1,932 males and is at 90.2% capacity. The facility has many education, work, and re-entry programs available for its inmates.
Can You Give Me Some Information About Somerset State Correctional Institution?
Of course! Somerset State Correctional Institution is located just outside of Somerset, Pennsylvania. To pay your incarcerated loved one a visit, the easiest way to get there is by car if you're in the area. If not, you'll want to fly into Johnstown–Cambria County Airport (JST), which is about 30 minutes away. You'll want to either rent a car at the airport or have someone pick you up. The facility address is 1590 Walters Mill Rd, Somerset, PA, 15510-0001. The phone number is 840-443-8100. There are 585 full-time employees.
|Physical Address||1590 Walters Mill Rd, Somerset, PA, 15510-0001|
|Website||Pennsylvania Department of Corrections|
How Can I Contact an Inmate at Somerset State Correctional Institution?
You have options for contacting an inmate at Somerset State Correctional Institution.
- Phone. It may be possible to call them.
- Send money. You can add money to their commissary account online.
- In-person visit. It might be possible to see them in person.
- Mail. If you have a pen pal in prison, you can send them packages and letters. Send mail to: Smart Communications/PADOC Inmate Name/Inmate Number Institution PO Box 33028 St Petersburg, FL 33733
What Do I Need to Do Before Calling or Writing to an Inmate at Somerset State Correctional Institution?
You need to do a few things before contacting a Somerset State Correctional Institution inmate.
- Find out if the inmate is there.
- Find out if the inmate is allowed calls or mail.
- Find out if there are any other restrictions.
Are There Any Problems in Contacting an Inmate in Somerset State Correctional Institution?
Unfortunately, yes, you may have problems in contacting an inmate in Somerset State Correctional Institution. You may have issues finding the right unit, number, address, or time. This information isn't all readily available. While the address for mail is given, there are different addresses based on the type of mail. So, you'll need to find out about restrictions.
I Think the Person I’m Looking for Is in the Somerset State Correctional Institution, but I’m Not Sure. How Can DoNotPay Help Me Find Out?
DoNotPay has a tool to help you.
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide their details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you to easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait ten days for it to arrive for your loved one!
Can DoNotPay Do Anything Else?
DoNotPay can do a ton of things! We have help with many of the things you need to do daily DoNotPay can help you:
- Deal with credit card issues.
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name.
- Sign up for services without phone verification.
- Cancel subscriptions or memberships.
- Get in touch with your incarcerated loved ones.
- Dispute traffic tickets.
- Protect your work against copyright infringement.
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps.
- Apply for clinical trials.
- Fight speeding tickets.
- Stop text spam.
- Get revenge on robocalls.
- Free yourself from spam mail forever.
- Sue people and companies in small claims court.
- Sign up for free trials risk-free.
- Schedule a DMV appointment fast and easily.
- Get refunds from other companies.
- Get refunds for delayed or canceled flights.
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment.
- Contest parking tickets.
- Deal with bills you are unable to pay.
Want to see how else DoNotPay can help? Go to our website today!