How to Get an IP Stresser Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
IT teams need to test the robustness of their servers and networks. By performing the tests, they can determine whether the existing resources, including CPUs and bandwidth, can handle additional load sufficiently. There's no better way to test your network's robustness than using IP Stresser.
The powerful, affordable, and reliable stress-testing tool comes with , equipped with everything you need to not only test your server or network for robustness but also stimulate DDoS attacks. Likewise, it has high-end dedicated servers that satisfy even the most power-hungry customers.
Does IP Stresser Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, it does. Most products/services are offered with a free trial lasting over a specific period. Typically, trial periods last one, two, or four weeks. At IP Stresser, things are done differently. In the place of conventional free trials, new members enjoy up to 200Mbps for 300 seconds for free. It is a pretty short time, but you'll enjoy the features using an .
How Can I Get an IP Stresser Free Trial?
Here are the steps to follow if you want to check out the IP Stresser free trial:
- Visit the IP Stresser website and click on the "Welcome Guest" icon to open the sign-in page.
- Key in your username, password, email address, and name, then click "Register."
- Provide your payment card details and click on "Create My Account."
When creating your IP Stresser account, you're required to provide your credit card details for payments. During the trial period, the service will send you emails relating to marketing and product discounts.
Sometimes, these emails are just too many or useless, especially if you have no intention to upgrade your subscription when the trial ends. Fortunately, you can use DoNotPay to cancel spam IP Stresser emails. It saves you from the stress of deleting the emails manually.
Does the IP Stresser Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, when the IP Stresser free trial package runs out, you'll get an automatic upgrade into a paying subscriber. Unlike most free trials, which last considerably longer, the IP Stresser free trial only lasts 300 seconds. Thus, there's a high risk of forgetting to cancel the subscription and having it renewed without you realizing it.
DoNotPay provides a virtual credit card, which you can use when signing up for the service. Instead of entering your real bank account details, you'll use the random payment card number generated for you. Besides avoiding the risk of your personal information ending up in the wrong hands, you won't get upgraded to a service you don't need.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
300 seconds for a free trial is a pretty short time, but with the DoNotPay credit card, you won't lose any money. The card itself isn't linked to any bank account, and therefore, any attempts by IP Stresser to charge you will be futile. As a result, they'll drop you from their subscriber list, thus saving you from the trouble of doing it yourself.
IP Stresser doesn't notify you about the end of their free trial because they want to milk money out of you. As a result, your card will get charged for a subscription you might not need. Since IP Stresser is an enterprise-level stress testing tool, it's pretty expensive. Getting upgraded into a paying subscriber means you could end up spending a few hundred dollars on a service you don't need. The DoNotPay credit card takes that risk away by ensuring you don't lose a dime.
How Much Does IP Stresser Cost After the Trial?
Here's a look at the IP Stresser plans after the trial:
|Plan||Duration (seconds)||Broadband (Mbps)||Cost|
IP Stresser has a referral program for its customers. You get 25% off your preferred plan's cost for every referral. For instance, if you're on the Economy plan and refer someone who ends up subscribing, you'll pay $3.75 instead of $5. Likewise, IP Stresser allows paying subscribers to build customized plans according to their stress testing needs. You can do that with as little as $5.
What Will IP Stresser's Charges Look Like on My Statement?
After upgrading your subscription, you will recognize IP Stresser's charges on your account from how they appear. Here's how the charges might appear on your bank statement:
- IPSTRESSER TXTBK
- IPSTRESSER 844-224-5946
- IPSTRESSER, INC. 8442245952 CA
- IPSTRESSER, INC. 844-224-5952CA
- IPSTRESSER INC.*IPSTRESSER INSANTA CLARA CA
- IPSTRESSER, INC. CA 04/16
- PAYPAL *IPSTRESSER TXTBK 844-213-4635 CA
- IPSTRESSER, INC. 844-224-5952 CA 95054 US
- PAYPAL INST XFER IPSTRESSER TXTBK WEB ID: PAYPALSI77
- IPSTRESSER *EDUCATION SV IPSTRESSER.COM CA
- Debit Purchase - Visa IPSTRESSER, Inc. 844-224-5952ca
- TO IPSTRESSER INC.
- IPSTRESSER, INC. XXX-XXX-5952 CA
- PAYPAL INST XFER IPSTRESSER TXTBK
- DEBIT CARD PURCHASE - IPSTRESSER, INC. xxx-xxx-5952 CA
- IPSTRESSER, INC. 8442245952 CA 95054 USA
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to IP Stresser?
Many stress-testing tools could be an alternative to IP Stresser, including:
- Instant Stresser
- Stress Them
- Free Stresser
- XYZ Booster
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Besides helping you seize the IP Stresser free trial without risking your money, DoNotPay can help with:
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Getting rid of spam text messages
Are you caught up in a situation that DoNotPay can help you maneuver? to get started.