How to Get EaseUS Free Trial Easily Without Using a Credit Card
EaseUS is a software product that offers users a way to recover lost data, partition disk, backup data in the cloud, as well as transfer data. EaseUS has become the most popular data recovery tool in its almost two-decade history. As of 2022, EaseUS is very popular and has more than 500 million users worldwide.
Wondering if there is an ? Read on to learn more.
What Is Popular About EaseUS?
Four major products sell under the brand. Each is curated to offer users a variety of features. They include
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard: Data on hard drives, USB, or other media storage can easily be lost or corrupted through accidental deletion, disk error, virus attack, or system crash. This product helps users to restore lost data.
- EaseUS Partition Master: Disk partitioning is an important task that PC users often require for various reasons, and this tool comes in handy.
- EaseUS Todo Backup: This tool lets you create backups through disk imaging technology.
- EaseUS Todo PCTrans: When you change PCs, you can use this tool to transfer your data, including accounts, program data, and settings, to the new PC without much hustle.
Does EaseUS Offer a Free Trial?
Yes. Each product from that users can download. Since it's a free version, you can only access a few features compared to the paid version.
Activating Your EaseUS Free Trials
You can download and install the product of choice from the EaseUS website. Technically, you don't need to leave your payment or credit card details to start using your free trial version.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free Trial
With this free version, you can preview before recovery but can only recover a maximum of 2 GB of data. To activate this free trial:
- Download the free trial for Windows or Mac.
- When the executable file downloads, follow the step-by-step to install the free version.
- Start using your free trial software. If the 2 GB quota is over, or you want to recover files over 2 GB, you can purchase the paid version.
EaseUS Partition Master Free Trial
Free users can only accomplish basic partitioning functions using the free version. You can start your trial by
- Download Partition Master free trial.
- Install the program on your PC.
- Launch the program and start your free trial.
EaseUS Todo Backup Free Trial
The free version can offer quite a lot, as you can use the software to automate data backup and restore. Download the Todo Backup for free and start enjoying the benefits.
EaseUS Todo PCTrans Free Version
After downloading and installing the PCTrans free version, you can use it as a non-paying user to transfer:
- Up to 500 MB of data
- Up to 2 program accounts, settings, and data
- Data between the old and new PC local disks
Does EaseUS Automatically Charge You After Free Trial?
No. You're the only one who can resolve to upgrade to a paid plan when you need to access more advanced features of the particular EaseUS product. And only when purchasing a paid subscription will you need to use your PayPal or credit card to pay.
Signup for Free Trials Without Real Credit Card
Although the EaseUS free trial doesn't require your credit card during activation, we know you have a couple of lucrative free trials that require a card, but you fear forgetting to unsubscribe on time. You're not alone. More often than most can admit, they have been charged after a free trial they forgot to cancel, so it is automatically renewed into a paid subscription.
So, how can I subscribe for a risk-free free trial? The answer is using a virtual credit card instead of your actual card. Luckily for you, DoNotPay can give you a free virtual credit card. We will create a valid virtual credit card with random numbers and info that you can use to signup for services. If you forget to cancel the subscription and your trial period ends, the service provider cannot automatically enroll you into a paid plan because the card has no funds. Therefore, their only option is to unsubscribe you from the service.
What If I Want to Buy EaseUS?
EaseUS offers users three subscription plans; monthly, annually, or a lifetime license. Here is the price for each program (for individual use).
If you're currently on a subscription plan with EaseUS or any other online service provider but would like to opt out, we can help you reach the company to cancel your membership. Besides, you can claim a full or partial refund from any company after opting out of the paid plan (depending on the company refund policy).
Is There an Alternative to EaseUS?
Although EaseUS is the most popular data recovery software, you can try others if you want to experience something different or need a cheaper alternative:
|Disk Drill Data
|Recovery of deleted files from HDD, USB, and disk-based media
|Free, Pro, Enterprise
|Subscription and lifetime licenses
|Recovery of files such as videos, documents, pictures, and archives
|Recovery of about 200 file types, including documents, databases, etc.
|Free, Standard, Professional, Premium, Technician, Toolkit
|Subscription and lifetime license
|Lightweight but powerful recovery tool for a wide range of filetypes
|Free, Pro, Pro Plus
Do More With the Help of DoNotPay
Start your free trial today and don't get charged. Besides this product, we have dozens of others just for you. Do anything stress-free!
- Appeal parking tickets in your city
- Deal with breach of contract like a pro
- Cancel timeshares easily
- Renew your car registration from your home
- Clean your credit report