How To Cancel Pure Barre Without Breaking a Sweat
Pure Barre is a barre franchise that offers cardio, strength, and flexibility classes for all levels. This company has more than 550,000 clients and 500 studios located in the United States. If you are not happy with what you get from Pure Barre, you should use DoNotPay to end your membership.
How To Cancel Pure Barre Membership With DoNotPay
When you are unsatisfied with a service, you should be able to cancel it. DoNotPay is here to terminate Pure Barre in a fast and effective way.
This is what you need to do:
- Access the app from your web browser
- Navigate to the Find Hidden Money tab
- Type in Pure Barre
DoNotPay will end your membership and ensure you aren’t billed again. We’ll let you know when the cancellation is finalized.
Get DoNotPay’s Help With Canceling Inactive Subscriptions
Forgetting about paid subscriptions is easier than it sounds. Busy lives tend to shift our focus to other tasks, and no one wants to deal with customer service reps and the complicated process of terminating subscriptions.
Let DoNotPay keep track of all subscriptions you have and stop wasting money on the services you don’t use. You will only need to connect your bank or email account to DoNotPay, and we’ll highlight all the subscriptions for you. Once you see the ones you no longer use, you can select them and be done with them for good!
How Else Can You Cancel Your Pure Barre Membership?
If you want to cancel Pure Barre membership on your own, you may do so in a couple of ways. Note that this process is more complicated than the DoNotPay one, and you’ll have to deal with the customer service of the company. Here are all the ways to cancel Pure Barre:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Your Pure Barre Membership via Email
You can contact Pure Barre’s customer support by email and ask them to cancel your subscription. This is what you’ll need to do:
- Compose your message
- Include all the relevant info about your account
- Explain why you are contacting them
- Be clear that you wish to cancel your membership
- Send the email to email@example.com
You should wait for Pure Barre’s response and see what the further instructions for cancellation are.
How To Cancel Pure Barre on the Company’s Website
You can terminate your Pure Barre membership on the company’s website by completing an online form. These are the steps you need to take:
- Go to Pure Barre’s website
- Navigate to their contact page
- Click on the Please Submit Your Information link
- Enter your contact name, email, and subject
- Choose Cancel in the field Classifications
- Leave a short description of your request
Wait for the response from Pure Barre’s customer service and discuss further steps to terminate your subscription.
Popular Alternatives to Pure Barre
In case you terminate your membership to Pure Barre, you can find an alternative option to work out from home easily. Take a look at some of the popular choices:
DoNotPay Is the Best Virtual Assistant
You can count on DoNotPay to help you cancel other fitness memberships. Turn to us for assistance in terminating subscriptions with XSport, Fitness 19, Xperience Fitness, LA Fitness, or Fitness Your Way without trouble.
Our help doesn’t stop there. If you access DoNotPay from your web browser, we can help you:
- Protect yourself and your loved ones from stalking and harassment
- Sue people or companies in small claims court
- Fight your traffic tickets
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Avoid the phone queue when contacting customer service reps
- Protect your work against copyright infringement
- Get in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Contest your speeding tickets
- Start free trials without risk
- Free yourself from spam emails forever
- Cancel other your subscriptions or memberships
- Get rid of spam text messages
- Get a DMV appointment quickly
- Find and apply for clinical trials near you
- Request a refund and compensation for a delayed or canceled flight
- Get a refund from any company
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Resolve your credit card issues
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Manage bills you are unable to pay
- Contest your parking tickets