Going Off the Pill? Cancel Nurx Without Hassle!
Nurx is an auto-renewable service that dispenses prescription drugs and home testing kits targeting birth control and various STIs. It is available in 30 states with plans for further expansion.
The list of Nurx services includes:
- Birth control
- Migraine treatment
- STI testing
- Genital herpes treatment
- Oral herpes treatment
- Emergency contraception
- HIV PREP
- HPV Screening
Canceling Nurx Is Easier With DoNotPay
Your health insurance plan might reduce the Nurx monthly costs to zero—besides one-off initial charges—but those who have to pay out of their pocket might decide that Nurx automatic refills are not worth it. Whatever the reason for saying goodbye to Nurx, DoNotPay has a quick and convenient solution.
Our cancellation method will spare you the exhausting and annoying procedures, long calls with customer support representatives, or endless email back-and-forths. Stopping Nurx from taking any more of your money is as easy as one-two-three with our help:
- Set up your DoNotPay account in any
- Click on Find Hidden Money when you log in
- Type in Nurx to identify the subscription you want to eliminate
When DoNotPay’s AI bots work their magic, you will see a notification that your Nurx subscription has been terminated.
Tracking all of your subscriptions and identifying those that you don’t use often is possible if you connect your email address or bank account to DoNotPay.
Standard Methods To Cancel Nurx
If saving time is not your priority, you can check out the official methods to cancel your Nurx account:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Nurx Automated Refills Over the Phone
Canceling automated refills and closing your Nurx account for good is possible if you contact their customer support by following these steps:
- Prepare your account details that support agents might ask for
- Dial 800-321-NURX
- Use DoNotPay to avoid waiting in a queue for a long time
- Ask the first available agent to cancel your subscription
The Nurx customer support center is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
How To Cancel Nurx Automated Refills in the App
Nurx developed an app for iOS and Android smart devices that you can use to cancel your subscription. The process goes as follows:
- Open the Nurx app on your phone and log in
- Tap Nurx Messenger in the app
- Type in I want to cancel my subscription or similar and send
- Follow additional instructions to finalize the process
Can I Put My Nurx Subscription on Hold?
Nurx allows you to change the refill date if you want or need to take some time off from taking certain medications. You can do it manually in a web browser or their app:
- Log in to your account
- Tap the account icon
- Select Subscriptions
- Hit Next Refill
- Select a new date and tap Save
- Provide the reason (optional)
If your insurance is paying for the prescription drugs and you want an earlier refill, you will most likely have to cover that expense on your own.
What To Bear In Mind Regarding Nurx Cancellations
If you want to cancel an order or your entire subscription plan, Nurx requires you to notify them no later than 48 hours after receiving a notification that they started preparing your refill. Initial orders cannot be canceled.
After you deactivate your Nurx account, the company will keep your medical records on file in case your future provider needs them. They guarantee the full security of your data according to several federal rules, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Alternatives to Your Nurx Subscription
Those who still need access to similar prescription drugs after canceling Nurx might benefit from this overview of popular alternatives:
|Hers||$15 per month for birth control||
|Roman||Varies depending on dosage and shipping frequency||
How Else Can We Assist You?
Our cancellation method works on other prescription services like Express Scripts or CVS CarePass. If you’re not happy with your health insurance—such as Oscar Health or Ambetter—you can cancel it the same way!
DoNotPay is accessible in any . Once you log in, a whole range of useful features will be yours to explore, including:
- Resolving credit card issues
- Eliminating subscriptions or memberships
- Challenging traffic tickets
- Reaching customer service reps faster
- Stopping copyright infringement
- Getting refunds from different companies
- Dealing with exorbitant bills
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Serving revenge to robocall scammers
- Taking people and companies to small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment without any issues
- Getting compensation or refunds for delayed and canceled flights
- Freeing yourself from spam mail forever
- Contesting parking tickets
- Saying goodbye to text spam
- Applying for clinical trials
- Using free trials risk-free
- Protecting yourself and your loved ones from stalking and harassment