Get BlackPeopleMeet Free Trial Without a Credit Card
While free trials are a great way to try out a new service, canceling them without being charged is typically much more difficult than signing up. Many people forget to cancel free trials in time or have difficulty navigating the cancellation process.
Luckily, DoNotPay can help with this and ensure you're not charged for . BlackPeopleMeet is an online dating service and app that allows new members to browse free for seven days.
Does BlackPeopleMeet Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, BlackPeopleMeet offers new members a . During this period, users can access all premium features of the site, including
- Using tokens to purchase virtual gifts
- Completing your profile with "ProfilePro", the site's professional writing service
- Access to special features such as "MatchMe," "PromoteMe," and "ConnectMe." These are used to boost your profile higher in search results and call users without revealing your phone number.
How Can I Get BlackPeopleMeet Free Trial?
To sign up for a free trial of the online dating service BlackPeopleMeet, you will need access to a credit card number and to complete the following process:
- Visit BlackPeopleMeet's homepage.
- Select your gender and whether you'd like to date men or women and click "search now."
- Continue the sign-up process by entering more information about yourself, including your country and zip code, and then entering your name and creating a password.
- Complete the sign-up process by entering your credit card billing information.
Does BlackPeopleMeet Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, if not canceled before the end of your 7-day trial, your account will automatically become a paid renewing subscription until you cancel. If you forget to cancel on time and are charged, according to BlackPeopleMeet's terms and conditions, you are not eligible for a refund.
Avoid Automatic Renewal with DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
If you want to take advantage of a free trial offer without worrying about successfully canceling in time or sharing your private credit card information, DoNotPay has a solution. Our Virtual Credit Card service will allow you to safely and successfully get free trials without ever having to pay.
Here's how it works:
- DoNotPay will generate a random credit card number, expiration date, and CVV. You can use this information to sign up for any free trial.
- Since there is no money connected to the account, you cannot be charged at the end of your trial and your account will be closed.
- You can continue signing up for free services using our Virtual Credit Card and never worry about losing money again.
How Much Does BlackPeopleMeet Cost After the Trial?
BlackPeopleMeet offers several subscription price options. Users will select the subscription terms they want when signing up for their free trial, and if not canceled in time, will be charged this amount when the trial ends.
|Full Access Membership
|Full Access Membership with Profile Highlight
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to BlackPeopleMeet?
In addition to BlackPeopleMeet, there are several other popular black dating sites, each offering a range of subscription prices and benefits. Each of these dating sites also offers a free trial period for new users.
- Cost: 12 months: 12.50/month, 3 months: 23.33/month, 1 month: $34.99/month
- Benefits: Owned by Cupid Media, a leading dating website provider, Afro Introductions features 80,000 active weekly members and provides free communication with paying members, instant messaging, and the ability to browse anonymously.
- Cost: 12 months: $8.33/month, 3 months: $16.66/month, 1 month: $24.98/month
- Benefits: With 3,500 members and 250 daily logins, Black Cupid provides basic matching services for free and allows free communication with paying members. Paid memberships allow you to browse anonymously, with VIP profile highlighting and advanced matching algorithms.
- Cost: 6 months: $13.20/month, 3 months: 16.20/month, 1 month: $28.80/month
- Benefits: 90,000 active weekly members. Free services include profile browsing and games while sending messages is for paying members.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
In addition to guaranteeing you never pay for a free trial again, DoNotPay assists with all kinds of frustrating situations. Some of our most popular services include:
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easily
- Ensuring you're compensated for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Helping you deal with bills you are unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
If you've been waiting to sign up for a free trial but don't need the hassle of ensuring you're not charged, let DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card help! In just a few easy steps, you can be enjoying your free trial with your credit card information safely hidden.