How to Start a Benzinga Pro Free Trial Without a Credit Card
Benzinga Pro is a stock screener app that provides fast stock market news and alerts. Users can access market-moving news and customized research tools to make informed trades.
Unfortunately, most companies that offer a free trial ask that you provide your credit card information to sign up. However, there is a better solution to get your without having to add your real credit card information. You can get actual free trials and protect yourself from unwanted charges using DoNotPay's virtual credit cards.
Does Benzinga Pro Offer a Free Trial?
Benzinga Pro does offer a free trial. It’s a free two-week trial where users get full access to their entire stock market news and research tools.
How Can I Get a Benzinga Pro Free Trial?
To sign up for a :
- Go to the Benzinga home page and click on the yellow box in the upper right-hand corner that says "Start your free trial."
- You'll have to fill out your name, phone number, email address, and you'll have to create a password on that page. Then, click "Next."
- You'll then have access to their platform. In addition, you will not have to fill out any credit card info.
Does Benzinga Pro Automatically Renew Into A Paid Subscription?
Since you don't have to provide credit card information, you will no longer have access to the platform once your Benzinga Pro free trial is over. However, if you decide to purchase a paid subscription, it will auto-renew unless you cancel. In that case, you have to make your cancellation request in writing.
You Can Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay’s Virtual Credit Card
Free trials are a great option to try out a service without paying, but many companies use free trials as an opportunity to automatically renew the subscription and charge you in the likely event that you forget to cancel before the free trial expires. Many companies require that you input your credit card information.
Fortunately, there is a way to sign up for free trials without being charged. That's where DoNotPay's virtual credit cards can help. DoNotPay's virtual credit cards can be used to sign up for free trials without risk, since they deny any charges made to this credit card number.
Even if you forget to cancel the free trial, you won't be charged if you used our virtual credit card to sign up for that free trial.
How Does the DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card Work?
- Enter the company you want a free trial for into DoNotPay’s free trial card tool.
- Receive a random virtual credit card number that you can use for Benzinga Pro.
- Copy the card details into Benzinga Pro.
- Relax and enjoy your new free trial without the risk of automatic renewal charges.
How Much Does Benzinga Pro Cost After the Free Trial?
Benzinga Pro offers three different payment plans:
|Plan||Price for the monthly plan||Price for the annual plan|
|Basic||$99.00 per month||$79.00 per month|
|Essential||$177.00 per month||$117.00 per month|
|Benzinga’s Options Mentorship||$347.00 per month||$281.00 per month|
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to Benzinga Pro?
Here are the most popular alternative stock screener apps to Benzinga Pro:
- MetaTrader: Metatrader trades financial markets like Forex, Stocks, Futures, and CFDs. It offers superior tools for comprehensive price analysis (technical and fundamental), the use of automated trading systems (trading robots), and copy trading (trading signals).
- PTMC: Designed for both professionals, retail day traders, or investors who want to trade stocks, options, futures, forex, ETFs, and OTC markets.
- DEGRIO: DEGRIO offers extremely low trading commissions.
- TD Ameritrade: TD Ameritrade combines innovative trading technology, easy-to-use trading tools, investment services, and investor education.
- AmiBroker: Their platform features advanced formula language for writing indicators and trading systems; comprehensive back-testing reports; filtering by sectors; alerts, and more.
- ProTrader: They provide a multi-asset trading platform that offers a trading environment on all major markets, including forex, options, stocks, futures, and CFDs.
- Sierra Chart: Sierra Chart supports manual, automated, and simulated trading.
- Thinkorswim: On this platform, you can trade equities, options, futures, forex, or paper money.
- X Open Hub: This is a complete, multi-asset trading platform. The platform is empowered with MAM, social trading, and binary options capabilities, enabling you to customize your offering without losing the advanced tools.
- Ninjatrader: The Ninjatrader provides traders with the tools to analyze the markets and their trading ideas in a flexible, customizable, and user-friendly manner.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do to Help Solve Your Problems?
DoNotPay can also help you with the following services:
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Dealing with bills you're unable to pay
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Contesting parking tickets
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
for DoNotPay for quick, easy, and successful solutions!