How to Get an Ashley Madison Free Trial With a Virtual Credit Card
If you want to add some extra spice to your life and make a comeback in the dating scene, there's no better place for you to be than an adult dating website. Ashley Madison is one such site. It offers you the opportunity to join a dating website without the fear of being judged.
With over 60 million active users, the offers everything you need, from casual encounters to long-term relationships. Since their much-publicized data breach that saw members' identities revealed, the website has updated its privacy and security features. Thus, it's no surprise that Ashley Madison is the go-to adult dating site.
In this guide, we’ll talk about:
- Ashley Madison free trial
- Ways to avoid getting charged on your own
- DoNotPay’s virtual credit card
Does Ashley Madison Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, Ashley Madison offers new members an for 30 days. If you're new to the website, this is the most convenient way to determine whether it's worth your time, money, and effort. When you sign up, several credits will be assigned to your account. During the trial period, you have access to a limited number of profiles besides receiving and responding to messages without using credits.
If you run out of credits during the free trial period, you'll still be able to communicate with the users you were previously in contact with. Likewise, you can upgrade to Message Plus before the free trial period is up so that you continue communicating with users with whom you had no prior contact.
How Can I Get a Free Trial From Ashley Madison?
If you're looking to meet a partner on Ashley Madison, these are the steps to follow:
- Visit the website and click on the "Start a Fling Today" icon on the homepage.
- Select your relationship status, then type in your preferred username, birth date, ZIP code, credit card information, and email address before agreeing to their terms and conditions.
- Confirm your account using the link sent to your email.
- Start checking out profiles and enjoying other features that come with the free trial.
Does the Ashley Madison Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, when the free trial ends, Ashley Madison will upgrade your subscription automatically. Cancellations can be done at any time before the free trial period ends. When you cancel your subscription, you'll avoid getting charged after the 30th day. However, that won't prevent you from accessing the website during the free trial period. Ashley Madison doesn't offer refunds to users who forget to cancel their free trials or automatic renewals.
How to Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Do you know that you can sign up for an Ashley Madison free trial without using your credit card or providing any of your personal information? Well, that's just one of the perks of using DoNotPay to create your account on the dating website. In this case, you'll get a virtual credit card and random billing information that you use to create your free trial account.
Unlike your credit card, which is linked to your bank account, the free virtual credit card from DoNotPay isn't linked to any account. If you forget to cancel your subscription, there won't be any risk of losing your money. The best part is that you don't provide any personally identifiable information. As the Ashley Madison data breach showed us, such information can always end up in the wrong hands and ultimately harm your reputation.
How Much Does Ashley Madison Cost After the Trial?
Ashley Madison has three subscription plans as outlined in the table below:
|Price Per Credit
If you do not cancel your subscription and the service upgrades you automatically, you'll get the Premium Basic plan.
What Will Ashley Madison's Charges Look Like on My Statement?
True to form, the dating service offers anonymous and discreet billing. Therefore, if you pay using your credit card, the transaction details will be encrypted before getting transmitted to the processors. As such, the billing information will appear as charges without any description.
What Are the Most Popular Alternatives to Ashley Madison?
If you don't like Ashley Madison for one reason or another, other adult dating websites you may want to check out include:
- Zoosk - This adult dating service started as a Facebook app and has over 40 million active users.
- EliteSingles - EliteSingles boasts an elaborate matchmaking system and features thousands of mature members.
- eHarmony - The website is renowned for its expertise in matching compatible singles who want to start long-term relationships.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Apart from making it easier for you to meet your soul mate on Ashley Madison without getting charged, DoNotPay can help with:
- Fighting parking tickets
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Getting ahead of the queue when contacting customer care reps
- Getting your revenge on robocalls
- Contesting traffic tickets
- Receiving compensation for canceled or delayed flights
- Suing companies and individuals in a claims court
- Dealing with bills that are hard to pay
- Getting rid of spam SMSs
- Managing spam emails
- Scheduling DMV appointments fast and conveniently
- Keeping stalkers at arm's length
- Seeking chargebacks and refunds from companies
Do you want to know how else you can use DoNotPay? So, sign up today.