Connect with Anthony P Travisono Intake Service Center Inmates
The Anthony P. Travisono Intake Service Center is a maximum-security prison in Cranston, Rhode Island. The facility is responsible for the reception, diagnosis, and classification of all male offenders in Rhode Island.
It is usually used to hold inmates for a maximum of 24 days, especially those awaiting trial or who have been tried and are awaiting custody determination.
You can connect with an Anthony P. Travisono Intake Service Center inmate through different methods, but they’re complicated. You can easily fail to connect with your loved one despite these options, if you don't adhere to the facility's regulations.
Fortunately, DoNotPay has created the Connect With an Inmate service that offers an easy process to connect with your loved ones at Anthony P. Travisono Intake Service Center. Read on to learn more about this product and how you can benefit from it.
How Do You Connect with an Inmate in the Anthony P Travisono Intake Service Center?
You can connect with an Anthony P. Travisono Intake Service Center inmate in four different ways. They are:
Anthony P. Travisono Intake Service Center General Information
|Physical Address||Anthony P. Travisono Intake Service Center
18 Slate Hill Road
Cranston, RI 02920
|General Phone||(401) 462-2285|
Please note, the general address is not to be used for sending inmate mail. (We’ll get to that in a moment.)
The Anthony P. Travisono Intake Service Center has a rotating schedule based on the inmates' housing module. The rotation runs from Wednesdays to Sundays, in the following three sessions:
- 1 pm to 2:30 pm
- 5 pm to 6:30 pm
- 7 pm to 8:30 pm
You can also call the facility to learn more about their current visitation rotation schedule.
In-Person Visitation Guidelines
Your inmate would love to see you in person. Here are the in-person visitation guidelines at the Anthony P. Travisono Intake Service Center:
- Visitors are allowed a maximum of $10 in change carried in a clear plastic bag.
- If you're planning to bring food, you're only restricted to an inmate in the Work Release or Minimum Security category
- Do not bring any drink during your visit unless you have bought it from the vending machine
- Store your personal belongings in the locker provided to visitors
- Don't accept anything from the inmate during your visit
How to Connect with an Anthony P. Travisono Intake Service Center Inmate through Video Visits
You can connect with your loved one at the Anthony P. Travisono Intake Service Center through their Securus Technologies. Use this Rhode Island Department of Corrections Facebook link to schedule a video visitation.
How to Connect with an Anthony P. Travisono Intake Service Center Inmate by Phone
Unfortunately, inmates at the Anthony P. Travisono Intake Service Center don't receive incoming phone calls. They can make outbound calls, however.
How to Connect with an Anthony P. Travisono Intake Service Center Inmate by Mail
Inmate Name, ID Number
Anthony P. Travisono Intake Service Center
P.O. BOX 8249, Cranston, Rhode Island 02920.
Each of the above options has its unique challenges. For instance, you might miss a phone call from your loved one at the designated phone period. These regulations can easily make you miss an opportunity to connect with your loved one or cause unnecessary delays.
DoNotPay offers a simple solution to help you connect with your loved one in the easiest way possible.
How DoNotPay can Help You Connect with an Inmate in the Anthony P Travisono Intake Service Center
Do you find it hard to connect with an inmate at the Anthony P Travisono Intake Service Center? Don't worry. DoNotPay got your back with the following five easy steps:
1. Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
2. Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
3. If you want us to find your loved one, provide their details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
4. If you want to create a virtual mailbox, provide your full name! We'll set one up for you to easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
5. If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - wait for 10days for it to arrive at your loved one!
Solve Other Issues with DoNotPay
When a loved one is incarcerated, it can be a difficult time for the family. DoNotPay can help you save money and stand up for your rights during this difficult time. Use it to:
- Find legal paperwork like marriage certificates and birth certificates
- Fight back against overdraft fees at your bank
- Do battle with shady landlords if they try to evict you
- Sue anyone in small claims court
Remember, DoNotPay is the world’s first robot lawyer. It’s like having an attorney on your side. Try it today!