Easily Get Free Gas With Weis' Fuel Rewards
Offering the greatest amount of savings to customers is a priority for Weis Markets. That is possible through the Weis Rewards program, which offers many ways to turn groceries into savings at the pump or the register.
When choosing a gas rewards program like Weis fuel rewards, you need to determine whether you want flexible rewards, gas savings, or both.
What Are Fuel Rewards/Gas Rewards?
Some gas rewards programs only allow you to redeem your rewards for fuel discounts, while others have the option to cash in points for snacks, drinks, among other things. Also, some rewards programs let you choose how to cash in your rewards. In that case, comparing all available options becomes critical.
Other factors worth considering when choosing a gas rewards program include;
- Choosing to sign up for more than one program. Doing so allows you to enjoy the benefits that each program offers.
- Opting for the brand of gas you purchase the most.
It is also worth mentioning that there is more than one way to get rewarded when filling up your tank. For instance, you can join a gas station rewards program and sign up for a gas credit card. By doing so, you will earn rewards on both sides of the equation.
Note that gas rewards programs are tied to the filling station you stop in. The two types of gas credit cards available out there are:
- Closed-Loop Gas Cards – You can only use these at particular gas stations.
- Conventional Credit Cards – These reward purchases at any gas station as well as general purchases.
For that reason, getting a card that rewards all gas station purchases is advisable, and DoNotPay can help you with that.
Weis Fuel Rewards FAQs
How Many Weis Points Will Get You Gas?
If you want to get gas for your vehicle through Weis fuel rewards, you must use your Preferred Shoppers Club Card when purchasing to qualify for Gas Rewards Points. Note that using your savings at Weis Gas N' Go stations and participating in Sheetz and Manley's stations are allowed.
How Do Weis Gas Points Work?
Purchases in Weis Markets stores can earn you gas reward points when you use Weis Preferred Shoppers Card. As a Weis Club customer, you will earn a ten cents per gallon discount with a $50 purchase when buying up to 30 gallons of gasoline.
You will also earn five Sheetz points for every dollar you spend in-store. However, a financial card, Sheetz gift-card purchases, fuel, tobacco, milk, and lottery do not accrue points.
As much as that is the case, Sheetz offers you a point for every dollar you spend, and 100 points will earn you 10 cents off per gallon of fuel. On the other hand, filling prescriptions gets you 50 bonus points, and purchasing gift cards allows you to earn double points.
You can redeem the points using your Rewards card when filling up to 35 gallons of fuel at Fred Meyer and Sher gas stations.
What Can You Get With Weis Reward Points?
You can turn your groceries into rewards with Weis Rewards Points to enjoy the following benefits.
- Earn double Weis Rewards Points for every $100 you spend on qualifying gift cards.
- You earn one Weis Rewards Point for each dollar you spend on qualifying purchases.
- Every qualifying prescription earns you 100 Weis Rewards Points where available.
Can You Use Weis Gift Cards for Gas?
Once you buy a Weis Gas gift card, the recipient is advised to use it at Weis Gas. You can also use the gift card everywhere MasterCard is accepted. You only need to review the Cardholder Agreement to find out the details.
Note that gift cards for Weis Gas are available for purchase online through Treat.
How Do You Check Your Weis Gift Card Balance?
Checking your Weis Markets Gift Card Balance is easy. You only need to visit Weis Markets's website or call Weis Markets's customer service number to get the details.
|Savings/gallon||10 cents off per gallon each time you redeem 100 points|
|How it works||As a Weis Club customer, you will earn a ten cents per gallon discount with a $50 purchase. You can also earn five Sheetz points for every dollar you spend in-store.|
|How to sign-up||Create an account online|
|Additional Benefits||There are multiple ways to earn points|
|Where is it available?||Weis Gas N' Go stations, Fred Meyer, Sher, and participating Sheetz and Manley's stations|
How to Get Rewards and Discounts for Fuel Using DoNotPay
If you want to get discounts and rewards for fuel but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Open DoNotPay and click on the Fuel Rewards Product.
- Choose whether you would like to 1) Sign up for a new rewards account, 2) See your Alt ID, or 3) Check on your fuel points. If it's your first time using our product, you'll be prompted to sign up for a rewards account first.
- If you chose to see your Alt ID or fuel points, DoNotPay will display that information for you. Otherwise, we'll guide you through a few questions so we can sign you up for a rewards account at your favorite gas station on your behalf.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay has curated guides of the best fuel rewards programs to help you search for the best one.
- Exxon fuel rewards
- Kroger fuel rewards
- Shell fuel rewards
- Safeway fuel rewards
- Murphy fuel rewards
- 711 fuel rewards
- AAA fuel rewards
- BP fuel rewards
DoNotPay can also help you solve other problems such as:
- File a complaint against any entity
- Helps you to trace unclaimed funds
- Allows you to dispute seatbelt tickets
- It helps you appeal parking tickets in any city
The savings that Weis fuel rewards afford you make enrolling into the program worth considering. Additionally, signing up with DoNotPay today will help you access the fuel discounts and rewards that attract savings.