How to Track a Verizon Rebate
Many companies when you spend money on specific products. From smartphones to laptop computers, Verizon has a lot to choose from! However, it can be frustrating when you're trying to track your Verizon rebate.
Unfortunately, rebates often aren't immediately credited to your account. If there's a problem, you may be stuck trying to contact a rebate center or fearing that your rebate was lost! Never fear: DoNotPay can track any rebate with one click!
The Latest Rebates for Verizon
While offerings change regularly, here are your current savings opportunities:
|Switching Phone Plans||If you currently already have a phone with another service provider, you could get a $500 rebate after switching to Verizon! You will also receive another free phone should you choose to add another line to your plan.
If you switch over a tablet or smartwatch, you'll get a $100 rebate. Both of these rebates will be delivered in the form of a digital Verizon gift card.
|Prepaid Credit Card||Verizon is also offering a prepaid MasterCard with $1000 when you switch to this service! To qualify, you need to:
Buy a smartphone retailing for at least $699
Switch to one of Verizon's unlimited plans (excluding the 55+ Unlimited plan)
After you fulfill these requirements, you have 60 days to claim your rebate.
|Redeeming Your Verizon Rebate||Even if you meet all the qualifications for a rebate, Verizon will not automatically credit it to your account! However, you will receive a notification about your eligibility on your Verizon app or account page. Once you have that, simply follow the link that's included in the message.|
You must redeem the offer within 30 days of activating your new plan. This offer has a few basic requirements:
- You must enroll in one of Verizon's unlimited phone or data plans
- The device with your chosen plan must stay active for at least 45 days
- You need to switch providers online
How Can I Use a Verizon Rebate?
You can use Verizon gift cards to:
- Pay your home or mobile bill
- Purchase new devices at any Verizon store
- Purchase accessories for your devices
- Replenish any prepaid mobile plan that's due to expire
The prepaid MasterCard can be used wherever credit cards are accepted, meaning you can use it for other products and services!
How to Track Your Verizon Rebate Status
There are three ways that you can stay updated about your rebate until it arrives:
1. Checking the rebate status on your Verizon account on a computer or through the mobile app. You can find that in your Notifications.
2. The status of your rebate will also be displayed on your account's Check My Status page.
3. Email notifications from Verizon. You will automatically get messages when your rebate has been processed, sent, and delivered.
If you don't see a rebate on your Notifications page, don't wait to reach out for help! Rebates are time-sensitive, and companies often won't make extensions if you miss that limited window.
In some cases, your rebate may become invalid midway through the tracking status. Both of Verizon's rebate offers also stipulate that you need to meet the requirements for at least 12 months.
However, in addition to the base rules we mentioned, there often are several small requirements hidden in Verizon's user agreements. Failure to follow these exactly could result in a chargeback on your account!
The reason for an invalid rebate will be displayed on your Notifications page. If you disagree with that decision, you'll need to contact Verizon directly. You can also submit evidence of your valid rebate to DoNotPay for further assistance!
Average Wait Times for A Verizon Rebate
You can expect both the $500 Verizon gift card and $1000 prepaid MasterCard to arrive within eight weeks. If you're stuck waiting for longer, let DoNotPay get to the bottom of the issue!
DoNotPay's Easier Verizon Rebate Tracking Process
Many people don't have the time to track down rebates that should have been rightfully awarded to them. If you're having problems redeeming any kind of rebate, DoNotPay has a solution!
Here's how DoNotPay can track any Verizon rebate on your behalf:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
This solution is always:
- Quick to work, getting your rebate delivered within just 30 days!
- Simple to use, with no unnecessary questions or long contact forms!
- 100% effective, because DoNotPay knows how to prove your valid rebate claim to any company!
Find Any Hidden Rebate With DoNotPay!
DoNotPay can help you claim rebates from other companies, too! Here are just a few of the other retailers we can contact on your behalf:
- Home Depot
- Popular car brands
Ready to Claim Other Offers With DoNotPay?
Even if you don't qualify for any Verizon rebates, you can still save money with DoNotPay! Feel free to try some of our other great services, such as:
- Discount finders
- Free food item hacks
- Gift card hacks
- Automated sweepstakes entries
- Mass Save Rebates
- And more!