How to Claim National Grid Rebates Easily
National Grid is one of the largest distributors of natural gas and electricity. The company aims at connecting millions of people with safe energy to use in their homes and places of work.
The company, founded 32 years ago in London, allows customers to claim national grid rebates for any of their products. The rebates are part of special offers for both heating and cooling systems. Depending on your location, you can choose the type of rebate you want.
Remember that even though the company is offering rebates, not everyone qualifies for them. Also, the application process is not easy. DoNotPay can help you save money by claiming easily.
What Are National Grid Rebates?
Customers who purchase any energy-saving products qualify to get rebates. The company pays rebates to its customers through Helgeson Enterprises, the only commercially approved vendor.
The national grid has different types of rebates available to its customers. They include:
- Residential appliances
- Residential natural gas rebates for heating and cooling products
- Residential electric heating and cooling
- Commercial natural gas heating
The amount of reward you get will depend on the product you have purchased. For instance, you will receive a $75 rebate reward for a national grid thermostat.
If you purchase natural furnaces or boilers, you can save up to 30% on energy bills. However, for Natural Grid boilers and furnaces, you can save $800 and $500, respectively.
Who Is Eligible for National Grid Rebates?
To be eligible for national grid rebates, you must have:
- You must be a national grid customer
- A licensed contractor install the national grid products
- The customer or the contractor must have installed thermostat products.
How to Submit/Claim National Grid Rebates
You can claim National Grid Rebates in either of the following ways:
- Online Application
- Mail Application
Online Application for National Grid Rebates
After purchasing the products, have them installed with a national grid-approved contractor using a national grid ac rebate. Before starting the national grid energy rebates application process, ensure you have the following:
- A recent copy of a bill from National Grid
- A copy of the recently paid electricity bill
- Your invoice shows the following:
- The name and address of your contractor
- The date of purchase and installation
- The manufacturer and model of the equipment
- The cost of the installation
- You must have paid fully for the product
Go to the National Grid website and fill out the online application. Include all the necessary information and documents before submitting
2. Mail Application for National Grid Rebates
Download the National Grid rebates application form on the national grid website. Fill out all the information and tick the necessary boxes. If you are purchasing a thermostat, ensure you specify whether it was self-installed or contractor-installed, then sign the document and send it to:
National Grid High-Efficiency Residential Equipment Rebate (RI)
P.O. Box 540064
El Paso, TX 88554-006
All national grid high-efficiency rebate applications should be submitted before the end of 60 days after purchase. If your rebate application is successful, you will receive your check between 8 to 10 weeks.
How to Track National Grid Rebates
Once you have completed and submitted the national grid energy star rebate application form, visit the national grid website to track the status.
- Account number,
- Zip code,
- The model of the product you purchased
Alternatively, you can call the customer representative at 1-800-292-2032 or email them at email@example.com and ask about the status of your rebates.
How DoNotPay Can Help You Claim National Grid Rebates
The application process for national grid rebates is not easy. First, you have to choose the type of rebates you want to redeem, then create an account to submit an application. As you do this, you risk forgetting your passwords. DoNotPay can help avoid all the complicated steps and successfully submit national rebate claims.
Here's how it works:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
And that's it! DoNotPay will file your rebate claim on your behalf by mail or online, depending on the rebate campaign. You should receive your rebate by check within 30 days.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Helping you is one of the many things DoNotPay can help you with. DoNotPay can also help you claim other rebates such as Verizon rebates, Menards rebates, Home Depot rebates, Michelin tire rebates, new car rebates, Goodyear tire rebates, and Macy's rebates.
We work with all companies, organizations, and government institutions to provide our clients with easy access to services and help them fight unfair bureaucracies. Other matters and services we can help you with include:
Whatever your needs are, legal or otherwise, we can help you sort them out with one click of a button. All you have to do is sign up to get started!