Easily Get Free Gas With Lucky Supermarket's Fuel Rewards
Many people drive a vehicle, and the price of gas adds up over time. If you are someone who drives a lot of places or goes to places that are far away, you're probably really feeling the effects of gas prices. The good news is if you sign up for Lucky fuel rewards, you can save a lot of money.
Knowing how much money you will be spending can put a damper on a fun trip. Take the sting out of the cost by signing up for a rewards card that will earn you cash back at the pump. All you have to do is sign up, spend money, and earn rewards for your spending.
Reach out to DoNotPay today to see how we can get you set up with your Lucky fuel rewards today.
What Are Fuel Rewards/Gas Rewards?
A fuel reward is when you get money off your gas purchases based on your spending somewhere else. In some places, you may also be able to earn additional rewards by paying for gas with a credit card. You may even be able to get a discount on gas just by signing up for a rewards program.
How Lucky Fuel Rewards Work
With Lucky fuel rewards, you are spending money at a Lucky Supermarket in the Greater Bay Area of California to earn fuel rewards at participating Shell gas stations. Depending on how much you spend at the supermarket, you can earn fifty cents or more off your gallon of gas. Keep in mind that the rewards do expire. Your fuel rewards will go away on the last day of the month, the month after you earned them. So, if you earned rewards in April, the rewards will disappear on May 31st.
For every $50 you spend at Lucky Supermarket, you earn five cents off a gallon at the pump. The savings scale, so for example, if you spend $100, you earn ten cents off per gallon. You do not have to spend $50 at once to earn the reward. Your purchases are tracked, and once you reach the $50 threshold, five cents off is applied to your account.
Here’s how to use your rewards:
1. Access your rewards by inserting your Lucky Rewards Card at the pump.
2. If you expect to spend more than $75 on fuel, head inside to show the attendant your Lucky Rewards Card.
3. Fuel up and enjoy your savings
Here is a summary of how Lucky fuel rewards work:
|Savings/gallon||5 cents or more off per gallon|
|How it works||For every $50 you spend at Lucky Supermarket, you earn five cents off a gallon at the pump. The savings scale, so for example, if you spend $100, you earn ten cents off per gallon. You do not have to spend $50 at once to earn the reward. Your purchases are tracked, and once you reach the $50 threshold, five cents off is applied to your account.|
|How to sign-up||Online|
|Additional Benefits||The more you spend at the supermarket, the more you save!|
|Where is it available?||Participating Shell gas stations|
How to Sign-up for Lucky Fuel Rewards on Your Own
To be a Lucky fuel rewards member, you must be at least eighteen years or older and maintain an online account. Here is how to get started.
- Go to this site.
- Fill in the information, including your first and last name, a valid email address, and a phone number.
- Hit submit and start saving!
- You may be able to consolidate multiple Lucky Program accounts into one.
- Certain contact information like name, phone number, and address must match.
- You can call Lucky Customer Service at 1-800-692-5710 if you have additional questions.
If you don't want to deal with the hassle of creating an account and monitoring all your fuel rewards, you can reach out to DoNotPay, and we will handle it for you.
Sign-up for Lucky Fuel Rewards With the Help of DoNotPay
Rather than dealing with getting an account set up for fuel rewards during your busy day or having to worry about monitoring your fuel rewards, let DoNotPay do it all for you.
If you want to get discounts and rewards for fuel but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Open DoNotPay and click on the Fuel Rewards Product.
- Choose whether you would like to 1) Sign up for a new rewards account, 2) See your Alt ID, or 3) Check on your fuel points. If it's your first time using our product, you'll be prompted to sign up for a rewards account first.
- If you chose to see your Alt ID or fuel points, DoNotPay will display that information for you. Otherwise, we'll guide you through a few questions so we can sign you up for a rewards account at your favorite gas station on your behalf.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies/Entities/Groups With the Click of a Button
Lucky Fuel is not the only fuel points rewards system we can help you sign up with. We can also assist with:
- Exxon fuel rewards
- Kroger fuel rewards
- Shell fuel rewards
- Safeway fuel rewards
- Murphy fuel rewards
- 711 fuel rewards
- AAA fuel rewards
- BP fuel rewards
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
While DoNotPay can easily help you with your Lucky fuel rewards, we can do many other things as well. We work with many companies/entities, meaning we can complete a large variety of tasks. Here are some examples.
- Sign you up for other fuel rewards programs
- Appeal a parking ticket
- File a complaint against a company
Driving can end up costing you a lot of money in gas, so you may be looking for ways to offset that. Thankfully, enrolling in a fuel rewards program can help you earn cashback by spending money in specific locations. For the Lucky fuel rewards program, you buy items at Lucky Supermarkets and get money off gas at participating Shell stations.
DoNotPay can help you get set up with this fuel savings card, among many other useful tasks. So, contact DoNotPay today to see how we can help.