Free and Low-Cost Dental Care in Lexington, Kentucky
If you need dental care, it can be daunting. Dentists are traditionally costly, causing people to avoid them or put off care. If you wonder , there are several options.
If you don't have dental insurance, out-of-pocket costs can be astronomical. Several sources, including the government, recognize people's need to access affordable dental care. In response, there are free clinics and other programs to help everyone get the treatment they need to stay healthy.
If you live in Lexington, Kentucky, and need a cheap or low-income dentist, you have many great choices to choose from.
Low-Income Dental Options for Kentuckians in Lexington
If you need to know , there are several options. The options include government assistance, clinics, charities, and dental schools.
If you are in a low-income household or are of a certain age, government healthcare choices are designed to help you get the care you need. The costs could be on a sliding scale or completely free depending on your situation.
- CHIP: Federal and states work together to offer youths 19 or younger healthcare through CHIP. Coverage varies from state to state, but many states offer dental care.
- Medicare: Another government-sponsored healthcare program offers discounted healthcare to citizens over 65. There are dental options available.
- Medicaid: Federal and state governments work together to offer care to low-income families through Medicaid, including dental care.
Other Low-Cost Dental Options in Lexington, Kentucky
|University of Kentucky Dental Clinic||859-323-DENT (3368)||
||Everyone is accepted
Appointments can be made online.
|Mission Health Lexington||(859) 272-0219||230 S Martin Luther King Blvd, Lexington, KY 40508||Fayette County adult residents living without insurance and below federal poverty guidelines.|
|HealthFirst Bluegrass||(859) 288-2425||496 Southland Drive and 650 Newtown Pike||Everyone is accepted. Uninsured patients pay on a sliding scale according to income.|
|The Refuge Clinic||(859) 225-4325||2349 Richmond Rd #220, Lexington, KY 40502||Uninsured or underinsured living in Jessamine or Fayette counties living 200% below federal poverty guidelines.|
|United Way||(859) 233-4460||651 Perimeter Drive
Lexington, KY 40517
|Accepts low-income, uninsured, etc.
Send an email for an appointment.
How to Get Access to Free or Low-Cost Dental Care in Lexington on Your Own
Getting proper dental care is vital for your overall health, so it should not be avoided. Lexington has several options for all income levels and age groups. To obtain free dental care on your own, you need to follow a few steps.
- Determine your family situation, including income, to see which programs you qualify for.
- Call the local clinics or other options to see what services are offered.
- Commit to a time or put yourself on the waiting list for an appointment.
How to Get Free or Low-Cost Dental Care in Lexington, KY Using DoNotPay
Finding low-cost and free dental care is overwhelming. There are so many places that offer discounted dental care, but the criteria for qualifying is different for each location. Knowing if you are eligible is only the first of many frustrations.
After finding clinics and programs you qualify for, you must contact each place individually. Many clinics have waiting lists, and others only offer specific services.
Luckily, DoNotPay is here to help. With a few simple steps, you can find and contact a free dental clinic that is right for you.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to find free dental clinics in a few simple steps:
- Search "dentist" on DoNotPay.
- Enter your current address, so we can find the clinic nearest to you.
- Select whether you would like to ask a question about your eligibility, receive a quote for a specific procedure, or set up an appointment.
And that's it! You can sit back and relax, while DoNotPay does the work!
Why Use DoNotPay for Free Dental Care
The information is available to get appointments for free and low-cost dental care on your own, but it is time-consuming. Finding the information and obtaining an appointment can be frustrating. DoNotPay takes the frustration away.
- Fast: DoNotPay only requires a few simple steps that can be completed in minutes.
- Easy: Rather than speculating on which programs you qualify for and how you can get an appointment, DoNotPay gets you the information and appointment you need.
- Successful: DoNotPay guarantees you will find the best dental care at the best price, or even free. The stress will be out of your hands. You can sit back and relax, knowing you will soon get the dental care you need.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help With?
DoNotPay isn't just for healthcare. DoNotPay can help with a plethora of everyday frustrations and grievances. There is so much to discover.