Save Yourself From the Horrors of Wasted Money—Cancel Shudder With DoNotPay
Shudder is a subscription-based streaming platform specialized in horror and thriller movies. It was created by AMC Networks, and it features movies, TV series, live streaming events, and podcasts. The platform is available on Apple and Android devices, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Xbox One. Besides Shudder, AMC Networks operates three more niche streaming services:
- Acorn TV—British and other international movies and TV shows
- Sundance Now—Crime, political thrillers, and dramatic series
- UMC (Urban Movie Channel)—Movies and series for African American and urban audiences
How To Cancel Shudder With DoNotPay
If you got a Shudder subscription for a spooky night in while preparing for Halloween, but never used it again, DoNotPay has a solution for you.
Our app can help you save money by eliminating subscriptions and memberships you don’t need, in a convenient and user-friendly way. DoNotPay will stop those recurring charges in a few easy steps:
- Set up a DoNotPay account in a
- Choose Find Hidden Money when you log in
- Type in Shudder as the subscription you want to stop
With DoNotPay, cancellations aren’t rocket science as usual customer support methods often make them. You can leave your cancellation request with our AI bots. When we complete the process, you will get a notification in the app.
If you connect your email address or bank account to DoNotPay, you can keep track of all your monthly subscriptions and cancel those you find unnecessary.
Other Methods To Cancel Shudder Subscriptions
Using alternative methods to cancel your Shudder subscription is like entering a haunted house—you do it at your own risk. You might lose precious time and patience on incessant email exchange or on finding the proper procedure to stop Shudder on your device.
You can find other available options to terminate your Shudder account in the table below:
Can you cancel with
Yes / No
Canceling Shudder on the Company’s Website
If you subscribed to this streaming service on the company’s website and paid with a credit card, you should follow these steps to cancel:
- Go to the Shudder home page and sign in
- Click My Account in the upper right corner
- Locate the section Membership Settings
- Hit Cancel Membership
Canceling Shudder on PayPal
Those who used PayPal to sign up for Shudder should stop their subscriptions by canceling the PayPal recurring payments:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Choose Settings
- Click Payments
- Go to Manage pre-approved payments
- Select Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow instructions to finish the process
Canceling Shudder on Roku
If you got Shudder on Roku, here’s what you need to do to cancel it:
- Open Roku in a web browser and sign in
- Go to My subscriptions
- Find Shudder and hit Unsubscribe
Canceling Shudder on Amazon
People who used Amazon Fire TV devices to access Shudder can cancel their subscriptions on Amazon’s website:
- Go to your Amazon account
- Click on Your Subscriptions under the Manage menu
- Find Shudder and hit Actions
- Click on Edit payment information, then View billing history
- Select Cancel your subscription
Potential Problems When Canceling Shudder
It is not possible to cancel your Shudder membership in apps for iOS and Android mobile devices.
If you uninstall the Shudder app from your device or remove the channel, your subscription won’t be canceled. You must use one of the methods described above to cancel your membership and stop the charges.
Shudder Offers a Free Trial
First-time users can try Shudder seven days for free, but the free trial converts into an auto-renewed paid subscription after expiration.
If you want to try Shudder out but avoid possible charges, use one of our virtual credit cards. They work if the signup process requests payment information, but eliminate the risk of being charged as they’re not connected to your bank account.
Can I Get a Refund for My Shudder Subscription?
Shudder gives refunds if you contact them within two days for the monthly charge or seven days for annual subscriptions. As per their Support page, you can request a refund by filling out the support contact form and including Refund Request in the subject line.
How To Recognize Shudder Charges
If you’re having trouble figuring out whether Shudder keeps charging you after you’ve canceled your subscription, check the bank statement for these codes:
|CHECKCARD SHUDDER.COM 1MO PLAN 7075598362 NY US||CHKCARD SHUDDER.COM 1MO PLAN 7075598362 NY US||CHKCARDSHUDDER.COM 1MO PLAN 7075598362 NY US|
|Visa Check Card SHUDDER.COM 1MO PLAN 7075598362 NY US MC||POS PUR SHUDDER.COM 1MO PLAN 7075598362 NY US||POS PURCH SHUDDER.COM 1MO PLAN 7075598362 NY US|
|POS Debit SHUDDER.COM 1MO PLAN 7075598362 NY US||POS PURCHASE SHUDDER.COM 1MO PLAN 7075598362 NY US||PENDING SHUDDER.COM 1MO PLAN 7075598362 NY US|
|Misc. Debit SHUDDER.COM 1MO PLAN 7075598362 NY US||POS REFUND SHUDDER.COM 1MO PLAN 7075598362 NY US||PRE-AUTH SHUDDER.COM 1MO PLAN 7075598362 NY US|
DoNotPay Minimizes Troubles With Bureaucracy
Fighting bureaucratic issues on your own is difficult and expensive. DoNotPay can be your number one AI assistant whenever you need to lower your bills, sue companies like AT&T in small claims court, or protect yourself from sexual harassment.
You can access DoNotPay from any and learn how to:
- Get revenge on robocall scammers
- Schedule a DMV appointment quickly
- Get refunds and compensation for delayed and canceled flights
- Deal with credit card issues
- Cancel other redundant subscriptions or memberships
- Fight speeding tickets
- Skip the phone queue when contacting customer support agents
- File lawsuits against people and businesses in small claims court
- Lower bills that are too high
- Dispute traffic tickets
- Use free trials risk-free
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Get refunds from various companies
- Eliminate spam mail for good
- Contest parking tickets