How to cancel Resume Nerd services
Resume Nerd is a site made to help people write resumes with the assistance of wizards and preset macros. Alumni of many universities use it, and several great companies favor it.
Canceling Resume Nerd Manually
There are three methods of canceling Resume Nerd subscription manually—by phone, by visiting the site, and by contacting the customer service by email.
Canceling Resume Nerd via phone
- Call 844-363-0076
- Request canceling of your subscription
- Provide information about yourself and your account
- Ask for the proof of cancelation.
Canceling Resume Nerd via email
- Compose an email requesting the cancelation of your subscription
- Send the email to http://email@example.com
- Ask for confirmation of your cancelation
This way, your account will be suspended, but your user content will remain public unless you cancel your account by visiting the Resume Nerd homepage.
Canceling Resume Nerd via the homepage
- Open the Resume Nerd homepage
- Log in to your account
- Click the “My Account” button
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” button
After canceling your service this way, both your profile and your material will be publicly unavailable. If any of the other users accessed your content before you deleted your account, the material would remain in their logs undeleted.
Canceling Resume Nerd by DoNotPay app
For safe and secure cancelation of Resume Nerd service, try the DoNotPay app. It’s quick and easy—it’ll take up to two minutes and next to no effort to cancel Resume Nerd if you let us help. Here’s what we need you to do:
- Open the app in the browser or download it for iOS
- Select “Find Hidden Money” button
- Enter “Resume Nerd” as the name of the service
- Click “Cancel Subscription”
That’s all! All the heavy lifting is on us, and in less than 48 hours, the app will inform you that your subscription has been canceled.
Can you cancel with
Yes / No
Does Resume Nerd auto-renew free trial into a paid subscription?
The primary access version is free, and it allows the download of plain text versions of resumes only. There’s no free trial as it is, but you can subscribe for 14 days for $1,75. After that trial ends, it will automatically renew into a regular monthly subscription, unless you cancel it before it expires.
DoNotPay virtual credit card will stop the free trial scams
Using the DoNotPay virtual credit card will make you stop worrying about sneaky money-grabbing schemes. Our virtual credit card creates an account number and info that can’t be traced back to you, which means no company will be able to force any unwanted subscription upon your wallet.
Resume Nerd canceling policies
You can cancel Resume Nerd services, but the money returns aren’t guaranteed. If Resume Nerd does return your money, they will deposit it on the same payment tool you’ve made your first transfer. Also, your user data will be publicly available unless you request to delete your account directly.
Resume Nerd alternatives
DoNotPay will help you find justice against difficult companies
If companies such as Resume Nerd give you trouble, DoNotPay can help you with legal advice. That way, you can prepare for small claims court cases, which will give you a better chance against companies. We even got an award for our contribution to the Legal Access area.
Avoid paying for unused subscriptions with the help of DoNotPay
Every year, average American spends hundreds of dollars for subscriptions they don’t use. Using DoNotPay, consumers will be aware of which of their subscription services are active. Once you connect DoNotPay with your email or bank account, the application will list all your subscriptions, single out those you are not using, and offer to terminate them for you.
Other services of DoNotPay
- Appealing parking tickets
- Suspending any other subscription assistance
- Compensating for flights that are delayed or canceled
- Processing people and companies legally in small claims court
- Creating virtual credit cards to help you avoid being scammed
- Skipping the waiting time when contacting customer service
- Getting a faster appointment with the DMV
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Questioning traffic tickets