Waste No Time—Cancel Republic Services in a Few Minutes
Republic Services is the second largest provider of non-hazardous solid waste management in the U.S., including its collection, transfer, disposal, and recycling.
Republic Services has 36,000 employees who operate in 240 markets across 41 states and Puerto Rico. The company services around 14 million customers around the country.
If you’re moving out or planning to switch to a different waste management company, we’ll show you how to cancel Republic Services in the breeziest way possible.
How To Cancel Republic Services on Your Own
If you no longer require Republic Services’ assistance, there are three ways you can terminate the contract with the company. The table below offers more details:
Can You Cancel With
Cancel Republic Services via Website
This is how you can unsubscribe from Republic Services on their website:
- Sign in to your account
- Click on My Account in the navigation bar
- Select I want to cancel my service
- Confirm by hitting Cancel Service
- Fill out the required information as prompted
- Press Submit
Cancel Republic Services via Phone
To cancel your Republic Services by contacting their customer support team on the phone, follow these instructions:
- Open the Republic Services website listing municipal city subsites
- Select your area
- Find the Customer Care Center phone number in the top right corner
- Give the customer support team a ring and request the cancellation
Their customer service hours for Republic Services are from Monday to Friday, 7 AM – 5 PM, and on Saturday from 8 AM – 1 PM.
DoNotPay Can Cancel Your Republic Services Instead of You
Of course, you can always leave it up to DoNotPay to cancel Republic Services on your behalf. This is also the fastest, most efficient way to do it.
Take these few steps:
- Open DoNotPay in your
- Click on the Find Hidden Money button
- Enter Republic Services as the name of the service you wish to cancel
Once the cancellation comes into effect, we’ll let you know via email. And that’s all there is to it!
If there are other inactive or underused services and subscriptions you would like to get rid of, connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay. We’ll detect which services you should stop paying for immediately and point them out to you. You can let us handle these cancellations on your behalf, too.
Does Republic Services Issue Refunds?
Republic Services does offer refunds. To find out whether you’re eligible to receive one, you need to get in touch with their customer support at 844-737-8254.
Will Republic Services Let Me Pause My Subscription?
Yes, you can put your services on hold—for example, when you’re going on a vacation.
Here is how you can request your seasonal stop:
- Log in to your online account and fill out the online form
- Reach out to the Republic Services customer support at 844-737-8254
What Do Republic Services Charges Look Like on Your Bank Account?
You can easily recognize a charge by Republic Services on your bank account statement. Look out for any of the following descriptors:
|REPUBLIC SERVICES TRASH PHOENIX AZ||REPUBLIC SERVICES TRASH||REPUBLIC SERVICES TRASH 866-576-5548 AZ|
|REPUBLIC SERVICES||REPUBLIC SERVICES Bill Payment||REPUBLIC SERVICES TRASH 866-576-5548 AZ|
|REPUBLIC SERVICES TR866-576-5548||REPUBLIC SERVICES TRAS 08665765548 AZ||REPUBLICSERVICES RSIBILLPAY|
|REPUBLIC SERVICES BILL||REPUBLIC SERVICES TRASH 866-576-5548 AZ||REPUBLIC SERVICES TRAS XXX-XXX-5548 AZ|
|REPUBLIC SERVICES TRASH 866-576-5548 AZ 85054 US||REPUBLIC SERVICES TRPHOENIX AZ||DEBIT CARD PURCHASE - REPUBLIC SERVICES TRAS xxx-xxx-5548 AZ|
|REPUBLIC SERVICES TRAS||REPUBLIC SERVICES TRAS 08665765548 AZ 85054 USA||REPUBLIC SERVICES TRA 866-576-5548 AZ|
Take Any Individual or Company to Small Claims Court With Our App
If Republic Services or any other company treated you unfairly, you don’t have to put up with it. Even if you cannot afford a lawyer, you can start a lawsuit against the other party in small claims court. DoNotPay will:
- Guide you through the process
- Make sure you have the required legal documentation necessary to win the case
Our app harnesses cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology. This allows our chatbots to gather information about your case and generate everything you need to successfully sue Republic Services.
Whoever said that you need legal expertise or a fat wallet to protect your consumer rights?
Stop Throwing Away Your Time and Money and Download DoNotPay
Our app has been dubbed the world’s first robot lawyer on more than one occasion. When you start using DoNotPay, you will immediately grasp why we were given this moniker.
Much like a real lawyer, we fight tooth and nail to protect your rights, earn you the money you’re entitled to, and free up your valuable free time. We can help you with your student loan bills or assist with your Arizona free practice permit test, to name just a few examples.
You can access DoNotPay from any . Once you do, you’re ready to start exploring our numerous life-changing features, including:
- Overturning speeding tickets
- Taking revenge on scammers behind robocalls
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Managing bills you cannot cover
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Suing people and companies in small claims court
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Getting rid of spam mail
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Getting refunds from various companies
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Stopping text spam
- Holding the line when calling customer service
- Scheduling a DMV appointment quickly
- Appealing parking tickets