Learn How To Cancel PDFRun Effortlessly
PDFRun is an online tool that allows you to convert, change, edit, and sign PDF files. The tool can be quite useful, but if you don’t need it anymore, learn how to cancel it to avoid being charged again.
End PDFRun Subscription on Your Own
Here are the ways to cancel PDFRun:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Your PDFRun Account||Yes|
End Your PDFRun Subscription From Your Account
If you don’t want to use PDFRun anymore, you can cancel your membership online. Here is what you need to do:
- Log in to your account
- Find and select Account Settings
- Click on Subscription Settings
- Tap Update
- Click on Cancel
How To Terminate PDFRun Membership via Email
You can contact PDFRun’s customer service at email@example.com and ask them to cancel your subscription. You will need to provide your name and account details. Keep in mind that you might wait for a while to get a response from them.
Get Rid of PDFRun Subscription Over the Phone
Another way to contact PDFRun’s customer service is over the phone. If you want to end your subscription, do the following:
- Call 1-888-245-8984
- Explain that you want to terminate your subscription when you get in touch with a representative
- Ask for the written confirmation of your cancellation
The customer service’s opening hours are Monday–Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Pacific Time.
Cancel PDFRun in No Time With DoNotPay
DoNotPay can deal with your PDFRun cancellation quickly and efficiently. You won’t have to send emails and call customer service because we will terminate your subscription for you! All you need to do is follow a few easy steps:
- Sign in to DoNotPay in any
- Choose the Find Hidden Money option
- Enter PDFRun when asked which subscription you want to end
You will get an email from us as soon as we cancel your subscription.
We can also help you get rid of other inactive subscriptions. You can connect your email or bank account to DoNotPay so that we can monitor your memberships and suggest canceling those you don’t use. This way, you won’t lose money on unnecessary subscriptions.
What Is PDFRun’s Refund Policy?
PDFRun offers prorated refunds after the cancellation of all subscription plans. You will have to request a prorated refund from PDFRun after you terminate your membership—you won’t get it automatically. If you don’t make a refund request, you will be able to use the service until the end of your billing period. You can request a refund by contacting the company’s customer service by phone or email.
Get DoNotPay’s Help To Take PDFRun to Small Claims Court
If you think PDFRun has wronged you, you can use DoNotPay to sue the company. DoNotPay is an award-winning lawyer app that can streamline the process of suing anyone in small claims court.
We can draft all the necessary documents, fill out the required forms, and write a court script for you. With our help, you can sound more confident while presenting your case against PDFRun and boost your chances of winning! Do not hesitate to seek justice—use DoNotPay!
What Are Services Similar to PDFRun?
If you want to find suitable alternatives to PDFRun, check out these:
Use DoNotPay and Forget About Daunting Bureaucracy
With our app, you can also see how to start a Microsoft Word free trial without the risk of being charged after it expires.
DoNotPay can assist you with many other tasks, such as making refund requests and dealing with credit card problems.
Access DoNotPay from any , and we can help you to:
- Get refunds from any company
- Find any unclaimed funds under your name
- Sign up for services without phone verification
- Get protection from stalking and harassment
- Protect your creative work from copyright infringement
- Block spam text messages
- Enroll in clinical trials
- Deal with credit card issues
- Get revenge on robocalls
- Block spam emails
- End other subscriptions or memberships
- Receive refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Fight traffic tickets
- Jump the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service
- Schedule a DMV appointment in an instant
- Dispute speeding tickets
- Get in touch with your incarcerated loved ones
- Take people and companies to small claims court
- Sign up for free trials with no credit card
- Appeal parking tickets
- Manage bills you are unable to pay