Let Us Take Care of Your Subscriptions—Cancel Care/of in a Few Minutes
Care/of is a monthly subscription-based service that enables clients to get personalized vitamins and supplements. The company delivers packages to the customers’ home addresses.
The packages usually include a box of 30 daily vitamin packs and new product samples chosen in accordance with the customer’s usual plan.
If you want to cancel your monthly Care/of subscription, you’ve come to the right place! DoNotPay will cancel your membership in a few clicks.
How To Cancel Care/of With DoNotPay
DoNotPay is the only platform that offers you to cancel your subscriptions in only three steps. Our cancellation process is quick and straightforward—we’ll terminate your membership in 48 hours and send you an email verification.
All you need to do is open DoNotPay in your and follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your DoNotPay account
- Tap on Find Hidden Money
- Enter Care/of as the company you want us to cancel
You won’t have your memberships hanging over your head any longer. If you want to stop taking supplements altogether, DoNotPay can cancel subscriptions to similar services on your behalf. Check out some of them:
|Cancel Care/of Via||Yes/No|
How To Cancel Care/of Manually
You can cancel your Care/of subscription anytime on the company’s website or from the app. These are the steps to cancel your Care/of subscription:
- Log in to your account
- Click on your account username
- Select Your Plan
- Tap on Account Settings
- Click on Manage Subscriptions
- Hit Pause
Don’t get confused because it says pause—you have the option to pause your subscription indefinitely, which in fact cancels it. Pausing your membership will cancel it too.
You can reactivate your membership any time you want in case you change your mind.
Note that any orders you made before canceling will still ship. The remaining and pending orders can be viewed in Order History.
You can verify that you canceled your subscription by going to the Upcoming Orders page.
Are There Any Alternatives to Care/of?
There is an array of services that are similar to Care/of. You can find some of them in the table below:
|Ritual||Start at $30/month||
|Hero Nutritionals||Start at $22.45/pack||
|HUM Nutrition||Start at $10/monthly supply||
Do You Know How Much You Spend on Monthly Subscriptions?
A recent survey showed that around 84% of Americans spend approximately $240 per month on subscriptions. The main problem is that most people aren’t aware of how much they spend and on what.
If you’re one of the people who don’t know which services they’re subscribed to, let DoNotPay take care of that. After you connect your email or bank account to our app, we will:
- Compile a list of your active subscriptions
- Mark those that you don’t use
- Cancel them with your permission
DoNotPay Takes Care of Your Bureaucratic and Administrative Issues
You might have canceled your supplements, but that doesn’t mean you need to cancel a healthy lifestyle. Continue working out and leading a healthy life with a Classpass free trial, or learn new healthy recipes with Beachbody on Demand. DoNotPay can help you get a free trial without leaving your credit card info for almost any service you can think of.
Your health is important to DoNotPay. That’s why we created a powerful search tool for clinical trials. You can find clinical trials that could be beneficial to yourself or your loved one and even get paid for participating.
The great news is that this isn’t all that DoNotPay can do for you. After you open our app in your , you can check everything that we have to offer. DoNotPay assists with:
- Canceling other subscriptions and memberships
- Applying for clinical trials
- Getting a refund from any company
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Signing up for free trials without leaving credit card information
- Putting an end to spam SMS
- Contacting your loved ones in prison
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Finding unclaimed money
- Getting even with robocalls
- Using temporary numbers to bypass number verification on various services
- Making a DMV appointment in a flash
- Saying goodbye to spam emails forever
- Covering bills you're unable to pay
- Solving your credit card issues
- Not waiting on hold for customer service agents to pick up
- Getting justice in small claims court
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting refunds or compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Fighting speeding tickets