Easily Get Free Gas With BJ's Fuel Rewards Program
If you spend a lot of time in your car, signing up for a fuel rewards program that gives you bonus rewards every time you fuel is the smart way to save on gas expenses. One such program is program, which automatically allows you to receive 10 cents off per gallon every time you fuel at participating locations.
DoNotPay's new Fuel Rewards product can help ease the signing up process and track your points and Alt ID, so you start enjoying lower fuel prices today. The product automates the sign-up process and keeps all your information in one place.
What Are BJ's Fuel Rewards/Gas Rewards?
is a loyalty program that allows customers to earn points and redeem for lower fuel prices at the pump. BJ's fuel rewards are available through the My BJ's Perks® MasterCard® Credit Card or simply BJ's Credit Card that offers decent cashback on qualifying BJ's purchases, including:
- Dining purchases
- Non-BJ's gas purchases
DoNotPay can help you sign up for the BJ's fuel rewards program so that you can save more at the pump.
How the BJ's Fuel Rewards Work
Once you sign up for the rewards program, you can view your gas points by signing in to their website or on the BJ's App under the My BJ's tab. Awards are electronically added to your membership automatically each time your earning balance reaches $10. Notably, you can redeem your points by requesting your Awards at check out once you reach the minimum $20 threshold. Members can use their Awards in $10 increments in-Club at the register and on their website. Apart from the 10 cent discounts at all BJ's gas stations, members also get 2% cash back at non-BJ's gas stations.
More Details About BJ's Fuel Rewards Program
BJ's Credit Card is actually two credit cards: The BJ's Perks Plus credit card and the BJ's Perks Elite credit card. The types of credit to go with depends on your BJ membership level. However, both credit cards offer great opportunities to earn some decent cashback on all your qualifying purchases:
- BJ's Perks Plus credit card: This credit card merits up to 3% cashback rewards on BJ's purchases.
- BJ's Perks Elite credit card: Gets you 5% cashback rewards on BJ's purchases.
It is important to note that awards expire after six months from the date of issue. DoNotpay's Fuel Rewards product can help you track your Awards to help you avoid having to lose out on unused points.
|At least 10 cents off per gallon
|How it works
|Awards are electronically added to your membership automatically each time your earning balance reaches $10. Get points through dining, non-BJ's gas purchases, and more.
You can redeem your points by requesting your Awards at check out once you reach the minimum $20 threshold. Members can use their Awards in $10 increments at the register and on their website. Apart from the 10 cent discounts at all BJ's gas stations, members also get 2% cash back at non-BJ's gas stations.
|How to sign-up
|In-store or online
|There are two types of cards - each with different benefits. You can get the one that works best for you!
|Where is it available?
|Participating BJ’s gas stations and other participating gas stations
How to Sign-Up for BJ's Fuel Rewards Program
You can access BJ's fuel rewards program using My BJ's credit card. There are two ways to apply for My BJ's credit cards account: online and in-store.
Follow the steps outlined below to apply for the fuel rewards program in store:
- Visit a BJ's branch near you
- Present a valid government-issued photo ID and make your request
- Provide a valid government-issued Taxpayer Identification Number
- You may be required to fill out a form over the counter
- Wait for your credit card to be processed
Follow the steps outlined below to apply for the program online:
- Visit their website and navigate to the new membership page
- Fill out all the required fields in the digital membership form
- Ensure you provide a U.S. mailing address including street, rural route, or APO/FPO
- Scan all the required documentation, including valid government-issued photo ID and valid government-issued Taxpayer Identification Number
- Submit your application and wait for the credit card to be mailed to your address.
Undoubtedly, the DIY methods to sign up for the BJ's fuel rewards card and track rewards are tedious and time-consuming. Fortunately, DoNotPay can help you sign up for the card in just a few steps. Our new Fuel Rewards product doesn't only automate the sign-up process; it also tracks your rewards and points, so you start saving fuel costs next time you fuel at BJ's stations.
How to Get Discounts and Rewards for Fuel Using DoNotPay
If you want to get discounts and rewards for fuel but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Open DoNotPay and click on the Fuel Rewards Product.
- Choose whether you would like to 1) Sign up for a new rewards account, 2) See your Alt ID, or 3) Check on your fuel points. If it's your first time using our product, you'll be prompted to sign up for a rewards account first.
- If you chose to see your Alt ID or fuel points, DoNotPay will display that information for you. Otherwise, we'll guide you through a few questions so we can sign you up for a rewards account at your favorite gas station on your behalf.
Let DoNotPay Help You Sign Up for BJ's Fuel Rewards Program Today
A recent study conducted by Esri reveals an average American spends about $2,218 a year, or roughly $185 a month, on gas. Opting to use the unique BJ's gas rewards credit card can help you save a large portion of your fuel-associated costs. DoNotPay's new Fuel Rewards product can help you complete the entire sign-up process in just three steps, so you can start accumulating credits and points and pay lower prices in your next fill-up. The Fuel Rewards product can also help you keep track of your points and Alt ID.
DoNotPay has curated guides of the best fuel rewards programs to help you search for the best one.
- Exxon fuel rewards
- Kroger fuel rewards
- Shell fuel rewards
- Safeway fuel rewards
- Murphy fuel rewards
- 711 fuel rewards
- AAA fuel rewards
- BP fuel rewards
Join us today to learn more!