Find Out How to Report Animal-Related Issues to Camden County Animal Control!
When it comes to responding to animal-related issues and reports, Camden County uses the assistance of as their animal control agency. The center strives to provide humane solutions for all stray animal-related needs and services. It is dedicated to offering excellent animal control services and helps to keep both animals and citizens protected.
What does IACS do? And why is it https://donotpay.com/learn/report-a-dog-bite/ in Camden County? DoNotPay has the information you need to successfully report animal control issues in Camden County, New Jersey!
About Camden County Animal Control Center
The was formed in 2007 to provide animal control services for the city of Camden as well as 27 other surrounding cities in the Camden County area. They seek to provide a humane way of taking care of animal-related issues. In order to do so, they provide the following services to the Camden County area residents:
- Animal Bite Complaints
- Rentals Humane Traps For Feral Or Wild Cats
- Lost Or Stray Animal Assistance
- Local Shelter Recommendations
- Wild Animal Assistance (although there is a fee to remove the animals)
- Tips On Keeping Wild Animals Out Of Yards And Trash
Camden County Animal Control Center's Location, Hours, and Contact Information
The following is the contact and location information for IACS:
P.O. Box 1612
Blackwood, NJ 08012
151 Walker Avenue
West Berlin, NJ 08091
|Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Their office is closed on holidays, weekends, and evenings. However, animal control officers are available after hours for emergencies. During those times, issues or emergencies after hours must be reported through your local police department.
What to Do if You Were Bitten by an Animal in Camden County, New Jersey
To report an injury caused by an animal bite, you must contact IACS as soon as possible. You have three options and they are as follows:
- Contact IACS's animal control phone number.
- Contact your local police department.
- Use IACS's online animal bite form, which can be found on their website.
You will also need the following information to ensure that filing your complaint will go as smooth as possible:
- The Animal Owner's Name, Address, And Phone Number (if applicable)
- The Victim's Name, Address, And Phone Number
- If Injuries Were Given To The Victim, Animal, Or Both
- How Severe The Injuries Are
- And A Brief Description Of What Happened
Providing as much information as possible will help the process go faster. However, you will need to wait for the right paperwork to get filed, and bills may add up. What if there was a better solution in getting your animal bite injury reported? That is where DoNotPay comes in!
Let DoNotPay Help You Report Animal-Related Issues to Camden County Animal Control!
DoNotPay is the perfect solution for reporting animal-related issues in Camden Country! It can also help you file animal-related injury reports in other cities, such as Miami, Los Angeles, and Atlanta! DoNotPay can even help you sue the responsible party to get the compensation you deserve for an injury caused by an animal bite.
If you want to report an animal-related injury but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search "animal" on DoNotPay, find the Animal Control product, and select whether you've sustained a physical injury.
- Select whether you would like to report this incident to your local government agency, or demand compensation from the pet owner.
- Tell us more about the incident, including when and where you were injured, a description of the animal that caused the injury, and the contact information for the pet owner (if known).
And that's it! DoNotPay will file the demand letter or government report on your behalf with your incident details! You should hear back from them directly with further questions/confirmation regarding your demands.
DoNotPay Works Across Multiple Areas!
DoNotPay provides the best resource in filing your animal-related injury report fast and easy in a proven successful way! Why not try DoNotPay today and see how it can effectively report your animal-related injury to IACS! For more information on how can assist you with reporting in other states and areas, check out the following below:
- California Dog Bite Laws
- Pennsylvania Bite Laws
- Ohio Dog Bite Laws
- Texas Dog Bite Laws
- When To Get A Dog Bite Lawyer