How to Report Animal-Related Issues to Camden County Animal Control

iEditorial Note: These blog posts represent the opinion of DoNotPay’s Writers, but each person’s situation and circumstances vary greatly. As a result, you should make sure to do your own independent research. Because everyone is unique, our self-help tools are never guaranteed to help with any specific situation. DoNotPay is not a law firm, is not licensed to practice law, and is not equivalent to the services of a licensed lawyer. DoNotPay provides a platform for legal information and self-help, and does not offer legal services. Third party news articles mentioned on our website do not necessarily reflect the views of the company, or the current services that we offer.

Find Out How to Report Animal-Related Issues to Camden County Animal Control!

When it comes to responding to animal-related issues and reports, Camden County uses the assistance of as their animal control agency. The center strives to provide humane solutions for all stray animal-related needs and services. It is dedicated to offering excellent animal control services and helps to keep both animals and citizens protected.

What does IACS do? And why is it in Camden County? DoNotPay has the information you need to successfully report animal control issues in Camden County, New Jersey!

About Camden County Animal Control Center

The was formed in 2007 to provide animal control services for the city of Camden as well as 27 other surrounding cities in the Camden County area. They seek to provide a humane way of taking care of animal-related issues. In order to do so, they provide the following services to the Camden County area residents:

  • Animal Bite Complaints
  • Rentals Humane Traps For Feral Or Wild Cats
  • Lost Or Stray Animal Assistance
  • Local Shelter Recommendations
  • Wild Animal Assistance (although there is a fee to remove the animals)
  • Tips On Keeping Wild Animals Out Of Yards And Trash

Camden County Animal Control Center's Location, Hours, and Contact Information

The following is the contact and location information for IACS:

  • Independent Animal Care Services, LLC

P.O. Box 1612

Blackwood, NJ 08012

  • The Community Animal Wellness Center by IACS

151 Walker Avenue

West Berlin, NJ 08091

Phone Number
  • Animal Control (855) 422-7226
  • Animal Control Fax Number (856) 504-0056
  • Community Animal Wellness Center

(856) 306-8551
Operating HoursMonday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm

Their office is closed on holidays, weekends, and evenings. However, animal control officers are available after hours for emergencies. During those times, issues or emergencies after hours must be reported through your local police department.

What to Do if You Were Bitten by an Animal in Camden County, New Jersey

To report an injury caused by an animal bite, you must contact IACS as soon as possible. You have three options and they are as follows:

  1. Contact IACS's animal control phone number.
  2. Contact your local police department.
  3. Use IACS's online animal bite form, which can be found on their website.

You will also need the following information to ensure that filing your complaint will go as smooth as possible:

  • The Animal Owner's Name, Address, And Phone Number (if applicable)
  • The Victim's Name, Address, And Phone Number
  • If Injuries Were Given To The Victim, Animal, Or Both
  • How Severe The Injuries Are
  • And A Brief Description Of What Happened

Providing as much information as possible will help the process go faster. However, you will need to wait for the right paperwork to get filed, and bills may add up. What if there was a better solution in getting your animal bite injury reported? That is where DoNotPay comes in!

Let DoNotPay Help You Report Animal-Related Issues to Camden County Animal Control!

DoNotPay is the perfect solution for reporting animal-related issues in Camden Country! It can also help you file animal-related injury reports in other cities, such as Miami, Los Angeles, and Atlanta! DoNotPay can even help you send demand letters to the responsible party to get the compensation you deserve for an injury caused by an animal bite.

If you want to report an animal-related injury but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:

  1. Search "animal" on DoNotPay, find the Animal Control product, and select whether you've sustained a physical injury.

  2. Select whether you would like to report this incident to your local government agency, or demand compensation from the pet owner.

  3. Tell us more about the incident, including when and where you were injured, a description of the animal that caused the injury, and the contact information for the pet owner (if known).

And that's it! DoNotPay will file the demand letter or government report on your behalf with your incident details! You should hear back from them directly with further questions/confirmation regarding your demands.

DoNotPay Works Across Multiple Areas!

DoNotPay provides the best resource in filing your animal-related injury report fast and easy in a proven successful way! Why not try DoNotPay today and see how it can effectively report your animal-related injury to IACS! For more information on how can assist you with reporting in other states and areas, check out the following below:

Want your issue solved now?