How to Find an Affordable Dentist in Mesa, AZ
Did you know that cost is the primary reason Americans don't get regular dental care? Unfortunately, poor oral care can lead to such health problems as gum disease, heart attacks, and strokes. If cost is keeping you from getting oral health care, keep reading to find out how to find an .
Low-Cost Dental Care for Low-Income Individuals
If you're unemployed or underemployed, you may qualify to get affordable dental care. Depending on your situation, you may be able to walk into a free dental clinic for oral health care help, or you can still visit a cheap dentist if your income isn't low enough to qualify for free dental care.
You must communicate with the in your area to discover their requirements for providing affordable care. Each clinic will have different guidelines dictating who gets free or cheap oral health care because there are no federal regulations regarding who can get cheap dental care.
How to Get Affordable Dental Care in Mesa, AZ
You can't afford dental insurance, but you also can't afford a hospital bill if gum problems put you in a hospital. Fortunately, there are affordable dentists with no insurance. There are also several great low-income dentists in Mesa.
For instance, you can go to ASDOH Dental Clinic or Carrington College Dental Hygiene Clinic Mesa and have a dental cleaning done for free. Similarly, you can take your child to Banner Children's Community Clinic for a free routine cleaning.
In the table below, you'll find a breakdown of five popular places to get .
|Name||Phone Number||Address||Cost Plan|
|ASDOH Dental Clinic||480-248-8100 - 5855||E Still Cir, Mesa, AZ 85206||Accepts patients with disabilities, complex medical conditions, and other special healthcare needs|
|Carrington College Dental Hygiene Clinic Mesa||480-717-3510||1300 S Country Club Dr #2, Mesa, AZ 85210||Free dental cleanings, x-rays, sealants, and exams; low-cost fillings and extractions|
|North Stapley Dental Care||480-892-9000||1801 E E Southern Ave #101, Mesa, AZ 85204||Free consultations and emergency exams, affordable x-rays|
|Banner Children's Community Clinic||80-412-63444||564 W 9th Pl Suite 2, Mesa, AZ 85201||Free dental care for uninsured children in the Phoenix Metropolitan area|
|Affordable Dentures & Implants||480-400-9205||1859 S Stapley Dr. Suite 104, Mesa, AZ 85204||Free consultations and x-rays, affordable routine extractions|
How to Find Low-Cost Dental Services Near You
To find a low-cost dentist in Mesa on your own:
- Look through a phone book, Google “low-cost dentists near me”, or drive around the city to identify local dental clinics.
- Contact the clinics you find and ask for their policies about receiving affordable dental care.
This can take you hours, and you may not find a dental clinic that can schedule an appointment for you.
Use DoNotPay to Find an Affordable Dentist in Mesa, AZ
Are you struggling to find an affordable dentist in Mesa, AZ? If so, don't give up hope. You can turn to DoNotPay to find cheap dentists in Mesa for you in just three quick, easy, and successful steps:
- Search "dentist" on DoNotPay.
- Enter your current address, so we can find the clinic nearest to you.
- Select whether you would like to ask a question about your eligibility, receive a quote for a specific procedure, or set up an appointment.
That's it! You don't have to do anything else! You don't even have to pick up the phone and wait on hold to talk to someone. DoNotPay will reach out to local dentists on your behalf.
Why Use DoNotPay to Find an Affordable Dentist in Mesa, AZ
You should use DoNotPay to find an affordable Mesa, AZ dentist because it is quick, easy, and successful.
- Quick - It would take you hours to find contact information for low-cost dental clinics in Mesa. Then, you would have to call or visit them, wait on hold or wait in line, and find out whether you qualify for affordable dental care; alternatively, you can let DoNotPay do all the legwork for you. We'll even schedule your appointment for you!
- Easy - When you use DoNotPay to find affordable dental clinics, you only need to follow three simple steps, and we walk you through every single one of them. If you can follow clear instructions and tap your phone screen or point and click a mouse, you can find affordable dental care in Mesa. Successful - You will get an appointment scheduled with a nearby affordable dental clinic.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help Me With?
DoNotPay can help you with a wide array of problems you may be facing. For instance, if you are strapped for cash, you can use DoNotPay to help you:
- Find and apply for scholarships you qualify for
- Get unclaimed money you are entitled to
- Reduce your property tax liability
- Sue your delinquent roommates in small claims court
You can also turn to DoNotPay if you need help simplifying other areas of your life. These services save you time:
- Scheduling appointments at the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Canceling subscriptions for services you don't want
- Registering your pet with your county