Reserve a Table at Roy's at Pebble Beach Without Sharing Your Credit Card Information
You know how it goes. You're ready to make a dinner reservation, and the restaurant wants to know your credit card number. They say they won't charge your card at the time, but you feel uneasy about sharing your personal billing info. If you haven’t yet shared your personal card number, then hold on. We know a better way to .
Things to Know About Roy's at Pebble Beach
Located at 2700 17-Mile Drive in Pebble Beach, California, Roy's at Pebble Beach is an internationally-influenced eatery that serves up Hawaiian fusion food from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. every day of the week.
The original Roy's was founded by Tokyo-born chef Roy Yamaguchi in Honolulu in 1988. Today, there are 30 Roy's restaurants throughout Hawaii, the continental United States, Guam, and Japan.
Roy's at Pebble Beach location offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a menu that features a range of delicious dishes, including:
- Ahi poke
- Avocado toast
- Bacon-wrapped scallops
- Beef dashi saifun noodle bowl
- Black bean glazed shrimp stir fry
- Chorizo huevos rancheros
- Eggs Benedict
- Furikake crusted sea bass salad
- Ginger-sake marinated crispy calamari
- Hawaii Kai surf 'n' turf
- Japanese style miso yaki butterfish
- Kalua pork Chinese fried rice
- Kona coconut shrimp
- Lakanilau sushi with Dungeness crab
- Rib-eye steak and eggs
- Spider volcano sushi roll with tempura soft shell crab
- Sunrise at Haleakala sushi roll with asparagus and salmon
- Teriyaki marinated fire-grilled portobello sandwich
- Thai-style rice noodle bowl
- Tiger shrimp and beef spring roll
- Yellowtail firecracker roll sushi
If you're not familiar with island dishes, such as kalua pork and poke, here's a brief rundown of five of the specialties found on the menu at Roy's at Pebble Beach:
- Ahi poke (PO-kee) is made with cubes of raw tuna marinated in sesame oil and shoyu, or soy sauce. Prepared with sushi-grade fresh fish, this classic Hawaiian salad may be eaten as-is or served over rice or noodles. Topped with ginger and green onion, ahi poke is a truly authentic Pacific rim treat.
- Beef dashi saifun combines flavorful Japanese broth, dashi, with mung-bean "cellophane" noodles called saifun. Saifun noodles are mild on their own and make the perfect carrier for authentic beef flavor.
- Furikake is a Japanese seasoning made with sesame, seaweed, sugar, salt, and dried fish flakes. Sometimes spicy, this condiment is used to flavor a range of dishes, including Roy's at Pebble Beach exceptional sea bass salad.
- Kalua pork is another island favorite that is featured at practically every luau. In the islands, where the oh-so-tender dish is traditionally wrapped in banana leaves and cooked in an underground imu, locals call it "kalua pig."
- Teriyaki is a salty-sweet sauce made with shoyu (soy), mirin wine vinegar, and sugar. It's also a traditional Japanese grilling technique.
A Few Words About the Chef
Rightfully regarded as a culinary visionary and pioneer of Hawaiian fusion cuisine, Roy Yamaguchi visited his grandparents on Maui where he first fell in love with fresh seafood.
After graduating from New York's Culinary Institute of America at the tender age of 19, Yamaguchi took his culinary degree to La Serene restaurant in Los Angeles where he served as executive chef for several years before moving to the island of Oahu in Hawaii. Yamaguchi's accolades are many and include the coveted James Beard Award.
Yamaguchi hosted his own television show, "Hawaii Cooks with Roy Yamaguchi," for six years and published several cookbooks, as well. Today, his creative culinary skills please palates around the world.
How to Make Reservations at Roy's at Pebble Beach
Have your credit card handy because you will need it to make a breakfast, lunch, or dinner reservation at Roy's. Once you've done that, dial (800) 877 0597 and tell whoever you talk to how many people will be in your party and when you want to eat.
Roy's is quite popular with tourists and locals alike, so you may want to make your dining reservations well in advance.
A Better Way to Make a Reservation at Roy's at Pebble Beach
DoNotPay understands that not everyone has a credit card. A lot of restaurants don't grasp this concept, however, and require a card number to reserve a table. Even if you have a wallet full of credit cards, you might prefer to not share the numbers with someone on the phone.
That's why we invented a product that gives you a number that you can use to make a dinner reservation.
Here's all you have to do:
- Search "Reservation Credit Card" on DoNotPay.
- Tell us the name of the hotel, restaurant, or other services you want to use this card for.
Other Places to Use a Burner Credit Card Number for Reservations
DoNotPay can also help you get reservations with the following restaurants:
|Corner 17 Reservations||Salsa Con Fuego Reservations|
|Otto Strada Reservations||Lowkey Garden Lounge Reservations|
|Impulse Lounge Reservations||Eggs n Things Reservations|
|Jolly Pumpkin Ann Arbor Reservations||Big Grove Tavern Reservations|
|Double Dogs Reservations||Laurel Hardware Reservations|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do to Solve Your Pesky Problems?
Aside from booking reservations, DoNotPay can also help you with other services such as:
Once you realize how simple it is to use a burner card number to , we hope you will stick around and see the other time-saving, money-sparing products at DoNotPay!