How to Secure a Reservation at Le Bernardin Restaurant
Le Bernardin is one of the hot spot restaurants in New York City and you might probably fall on the long waitlist, especially if you are trying to get the 7:00 pm dinner slot. However, if the wait bothers you and you want a quick last-minute reservation, you can try the one at lunchtime.
Le Bernardin accepts reservations for lunch and dinner, all week from Monday to Saturday. Most guests book even up to a month earlier to secure a spot at the restaurant. All reservations require a credit card to hold so you must submit your credit card details.
If you are planning to make a reservation at Le Bernardin restaurant but you are uncomfortable with submitting your credit card details, DoNotPay can help you. Through DoNotPay's Burner Card for Reservations product, you can get a virtual credit card that you can use to make any reservations at the restaurant.
What Is Le Bernardin Restaurant?
Le Bernardin is New York's internationally acclaimed four-star seafood restaurant which opened its doors in 1986. It earned the four-star review from New York Times just three months after opening and has maintained that status for the past thirty years.
The owners, Chef Eric Ripert and Maguy Le Coze ensure that the restaurant maintains the highest quality in terms of food and service. You can tell from the restaurant's mantra, "The Fish is the Star of the Plate" that their focus is on delivering the best.
So far, the restaurant has been ranked 17th among the World's best restaurants and #1 in America by La Liste. It has also held the coveted three stars from Michelin guide and continues to impress all the guests that dine there.
Does Le Bernardin Take Reservations?
Yes. You must make a reservation first before you can get a chance to get into the Le Bernardin restaurant. Also, you have to make a reservation early enough, even up to a month earlier, especially if you are looking for a dinner slot.
However, the lunch option is a bit flexible and you can get a slot even with short notice. Here's what you should know before making a reservation at the restaurant.
- All guests must provide proof of vaccination, an NYS Excelsior Pass, a relevant state-provided vaccine pass, or a photo of your vaccination card with a valid government-issued photo ID.
- All payments are made on credit cards only, and not cash.
- The dress code must be business casual wear. Shorts, t-shirts, flip-flops, sweatshirts, sweatpants, and sneakers are not permitted.
- The menu is kept contactless to mitigate the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
If for any reason you cancel the reservation, ensure that it's done more than 48 hours to the reservation time. Le Bernardin charges $50 per person on any canceled reservation done less than 48 hours to the reservation time.
How to Make a Reservation at Le Bernardin Restaurant
Le Bernardin accepts reservations made through phone calls or on Resy. You can book directly on the phone by calling 212-554-1515. If you cannot get through on the phone, you can make the reservations through Resy.
Here's how to go about it.
- Go to Le Bernardin's page on Resy.
- Choose the date, time, and the number of guests.
- Enter your credit card information as required and proceed.
The process is straightforward and you can go about it easily.
How to Secure a Reservation at Le Bernardin without a Credit Card
Le Bernardin requires your credit card information so as to hold the table for you. Also, you'll need a credit card to make all payments as the restaurant accepts credit cards only and no cash.
However, if you want to secure a spot without your correct credit card details, you can use other alternatives like
- An expired credit card or
- A virtual credit card
This will ensure that you don't get charged extra charges other than what you're going to pay at the restaurant.
How to Secure a Reservation at Le Bernardin without a Credit Card with the Help Of DoNotPay
DoNotPay has the Burner Credit Card for Reservations product that provides you with a virtual card that you can use to make reservations.
Here's how it works.
- Search "Reservation Credit Card" on DoNotPay.
- Tell us the name of the hotel, restaurant, or other services you want to use this card for.
DoNotPay will generate a virtual credit card number that you can use to bypass the verification for the reservation. Enjoy your reservation without worrying about unexpected fees!
Use DoNotPay's Burner Reservation Cards on Any Restaurant!
Why Use DoNotPay to Make Reservations at Le Bernardin?
- Fast – DoNotPay will help you get your reservation without any delays.
- Easy – You'll only need to enter the restaurant's name, and DoNotPay will generate a virtual card that you can use right away.
- Successful – You can trust DoNotPay to provide you with a virtual card that will be accepted in your reservation process.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do to Save You Time and Money Now?
You can use DoNotPay for a variety of legal and everyday needs
- Credit Cards
- File a Complaint Against Any Company
- Cancel Any Service or Subscription
- Burner Phones
- Jump the Phone Queue for Any Company
Check out DoNotPay's product to get more information and get started.