How To Cancel Bloomberg Businessweek Quickly
Bloomberg Businessweek is one of the leading magazines in the world of business. Bloomberg offers a print and digital version of Businessweek. You can access the digital version of the magazine on Kindle Fire, NOOK, or through a web browser on any device.
Ways To Cancel Bloomberg Businessweek on Your Own
You can end your subscription to Bloomberg Businessweek in several ways:
|Can You Cancel With||Yes/No|
|Your Bloomberg Businessweek Account||Yes|
|Bloomberg Businessweek’s Online Form||Yes|
|NOOK’s Customer Service||Yes|
|Your Amazon Account||Yes|
How To End Your Bloomberg Businessweek Membership Through Your Account
If you don’t want to receive the Bloomberg Businessweek magazine anymore, you can use your account number to get to the customer care area and cancel your subscription. You can find your account number on your mailing order, your invoice, or your renewal reminder. The number has 10 digits.
How To Get Rid of Bloomberg Businessweek Subscription via Online Form
Bloomberg allows you to fill in an online form to ask them to cancel your subscription. Here is how to do it:
- Sign in to your account
- Go to the Bloomberg customer service page
- Select Manage My Bloomberg News Subscriptions under Topic
- Choose Bloomberg Businessweek Subscription under Product
- Select Cancel Subscription
- Provide your name, email address, and phone number
- Answer the questions about your subscription status
- Use the text box to add an explanation of why you want to cancel
- Click on SUBMIT
How To Cancel Your Bloomberg Businessweek NOOK Subscription
If you have a NOOK subscription for Bloomberg Businessweek digital version, you can call NOOK’s customer service at 1-800-843-2665 and explain that you want to unsubscribe.
How To Terminate Your Bloomberg Businessweek Kindle Subscription
If you purchased the digital version of Bloomberg Businessweek via Amazon, you can use your Amazon account to cancel it. You should :
- Visit My Content and Devices page
- Find Bloomberg Businessweek
- Follow the instructions to cancel your subscription
How To End Your Bloomberg Businessweek Subscription via DoNotPay
Companies often make it difficult to cancel their services, but with DoNotPay, you can cancel any service without a hitch!
Getting rid of Bloomberg Businessweek subscription via DoNotPay is a piece of cake! All you need to do is:
- Use any web browser to access DoNotPay
- Choose Find Hidden Money
- Enter Bloomberg Businessweek as the subscription you want to get rid of
We will send a cancellation request to Bloomberg and notify you as soon as your subscription is canceled.
With DoNotPay, you can cancel other memberships and save money. If you connect your bank or email account to our app, we can monitor your subscriptions, find the ones you don’t use, and offer to cancel them for you. This way, you can stop wasting money on the services you don’t need.
Can You Pause Your Bloomberg Businessweek Membership?
Yes, you can. If you won’t be at home for some time and want to pause the delivery of Bloomberg Businessweek, you can do it through your account or by contacting the company’s customer service. You have to file a request for the suspension of the newspaper delivery at least four weeks in advance.
Does Bloomberg Businessweek Prorate Its Cancellations?
If you cancel your home delivery of Bloomberg Businessweek, you can get a refund for the remaining issues of the newspaper.
In case you end your Bloomberg Businessweek digital subscription you purchased via Amazon or Barnes & Noble, you won’t get a prorated refund.
Use DoNotPay To Take Bloomberg Businessweek to Small Claims Court
If you think Bloomberg disrespected your consumer rights, you can seek your justice in small claims court with the help of DoNotPay. We can help you by drafting the paperwork, filling out the forms, and preparing you for any situation! Our efforts to provide legal services to those who can’t always afford them have been recognized by the American Bar Association, who gave us the Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access.
What Other Magazines Can You Read Instead of Bloomberg Businessweek?
You can still get the best business and technology news by reading some of these magazines:
Get Down to Business—Solve Your Administrative Issues With DoNotPay
Use any web browser to log in to DoNotPay and see what else we can assist you with:
- Taking people and companies to small claims court
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Getting refunds from companies
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Communicating with your incarcerated loved ones
- Starting free trials the risk-free way
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Jumping the phone queue when contacting customer service
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Reporting spam emails
- Enrolling in clinical trials
- Fighting parking tickets
- Making a DMV appointment in no time
- Terminating subscriptions or memberships
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement