Easily Pay Your Winston Salem City Water Bill Online
Even if you know that the utility bill will be in the mail at a similar time every month, taking the time to write a check and pay your can be a pain. DoNotPay's bill-paying service makes it much easier since you set up your account once, schedule an automated payment, and never have to worry about whether you wrote that check or not.
If you've ever tried to pay utility bills, you know that remembering to do them on time is key. If not, the consequences can be pricey.
Forgetting to pay your water bill can lead to some frustrating places, like having your water shut off at the worst moment - no one wants to turn on the shower on the day of a big job interview to see only a few drops come out.
The simplicity of DoNotPay bill pay helps you focus on the things that change in your daily life while automating routine things like bills.
How Do I Pay My Recurring Bills?
Paying a may seem simple on the surface, but there are quite a few steps that lead to getting a consistent payment to the city every month.
First, you'll use an online account or call to start a new water/stormwater service to the property. Once you've got service at your property, you can make payments using a few different methods.
|How to Pay By Mail
|How to Pay By Phone
|How to Pay Online
What Happens if You Miss a Bill Payment?
Missing a Winston Salem City water bill can be a real challenge for your lifestyle.
- If you pay late, Winston Salem adds a 10% late charge for the amount due, and you'll get a termination notice.
- While you might stop the termination, there is still a $20 fee added, and the service may proceed to physically be terminated.
- Missing a bill payment can require you to come back to the service with a deposit, often a deposit of one and a half times the average monthly bill amount.
This kind of headache can start with just forgetfulness, which is a real shame.
How Can I Schedule Check Payments?
Luckily, there's a better way. By scheduling check payments through DoNotPay's Pay Bills Online product, you can ensure that none of your Winston Salem City water bills go unpaid.
Setting up requires a one-time bank account connection, and you enter the person or organization to which you want to address the check, payment amounts, and mailing address.
You can also customize the payment and will enter your contact information. Submitting the task gets a check mailed each recurring payment time, or you can adjust the payment each time through one-time payments.
How Can I Keep Track of My Automatic Payments?
Keeping track of automatic payments going out not only with the Winston Salem City water bill but with the internet, phone, gas, electric, and more bills can get very frustrating. Making sure you don't overdraft your account can cause stress and worry.
Why not create payments all in one place so that you have a centralized place to look and work from once a month? The DoNotPay Pay Bills product can help.
It's time to stop:
- losing paperwork;
- getting late notices; and
- realizing that you have too many bills for your checking account balance too late
You can look at everything in the same DoNotPay portal and make smart choices about when and how to pay bills.
For the most consistent of your bills, recurring payments send off the check without you having to think about it at all.
How to Set Up Recurring Check Payments Using DoNotPay
If you want to set up recurring check payments but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 6 easy steps:
1. Go to the Bill Pay product on DoNotPay.
2. Connect a bank account if you haven't already.
3. Schedule recurring or one-time payments by entering the person you want to address the check to, the payment amount, and their mailing address.
4. Customize the payment with a PDF attachment, image, and memo.
5. Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
6. Submit your task! DoNotPay will mail the check on your behalf, and make sure it gets sent each recurring period if you set up recurring payments. You can always return to the product to delete or add new payments.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is the only dashboard you need to manage your gas bills, electricity, and media bills in a single place. We offer automated payment services for the following:
|Pay By Plate MA
DoNotPay can help you in a ton of ways beyond just bill payments. We offer a variety of services you may find useful.
- Paying or challenging your parking tickets
- Getting you your chargebacks or refunds
- Canceling subscription services and more
- Canceling credit cards
- Finding missing money you're owed
Try DoNotPay today if you haven't yet - easy bill pay is just a quick click away.