Is Wells Fargo Visa Signature Card the Best Option for You?
If you are looking for ways to save money, cash back programs are an easy opportunity to "earn" back some of the money you are already spending. One of the quickest and simplest ways to earn cash back is the responsible use of a credit card that offers cash back incentives. If you are looking for more information about the Wells Fargo cash back Visa Signature Card, DoNotPay can help.
Wells Fargo Visa Signature Card
There are a few different Wells Fargo credit cards, but when it comes to cash back programs, the Wells Fargo Active Cash Card (a Visa Signature Card) is the primary card you want to look at.
Credit Card Benefits
There are several benefits and perks when you use the Wells Fargo Active Cash Card.
- Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus if you spend $1,000 in the first three (3) months
- Earn unlimited 2% cash rewards on purchases
- There are no reward category limitations
- Rewards can be redeemed for purchases, to your account, at an ATM, or for gift cards.
- You can even redeem your rewards through your Paypal account when you are shopping online.
- There are multiple redemption methods, including desktop, mobile device, over the phone, at an ATM, or in a Wells Fargo branch.
- Your cash rewards do not expire while your account is active.
Cash Back Exclusions
While there are no category limitations (such as when a credit card limits cash back, such as to qualifying gas stations or grocery stores), there are some basic exclusions, including:
- cash advances and balance transfers
- money orders, and prepaid gift cards
- casino gaming chips
- wire transfers
- lottery tickets
- bets or wagers made online
It is important to read the credit card terms to verify what types of activities and purchases are excluded from the cash back program.
How to Get Cash Back With a Wells Fargo Credit Card on Your Own
You can apply for a Wells Fargo Visa credit card online.
- Go to the Wells Fargo website.
- Click the link titled important credit terms.
- Read through the credit terms to verify that you understand all of the associated terms of the credit card offer, including the cash back program, annual percentage rate, and other fine print.
- Click the Apply Now button.
- If you are a Wells Fargo customer with an online account, log in to your existing account with your username and password.
- If you do not have an online account with Wells Fargo, you must create an account to continue.
- Fill out the application thoroughly and accurately with all required information.
- Personal Information
- Contact information
- Financial information
- Other information, such as an authorized user or balance transfers is optional.
- Wait for Wells Fargo to notify you if you are approved.
- Once approved and you receive your credit card information, you can begin spending responsibly to earn cash back!
Alternatively, you can go to a Wells Fargo branch and discuss the credit card application with a customer service representative, but that will, of course, take more time out of your day.
What Other Credit Cards Offer Cash Back?
There are a variety of other credit cards that offer cash back, including, but not limited to:
|Apple Card||Bank of America||Citi||Chase|
|Credit One||Discover||Walmart Capital One||and more!|
It is important to compare credit card offers and be aware of your shopping habits to choose the best cash back credit card for your personal needs. It can be tedious to compare cash back opportunities, so if you would like help from DoNotPay, we have an easier solution.
Find the Best Cash Back Credit Card With the Help of DoNotPay
You have worked hard for your money, so do not be afraid to take advantage of cash back offers to get some of that money back in your wallet. If you are looking to maximize your earnings and cash back potential, DoNotPay can help you find the right cash back apps, websites, and cash back opportunities available!
It only takes three steps:
- Search for Cash Back on the DoNotPay website.
- Kick-off the process to find the right app or website for you.
- Answer some specific questions so that we can help you start making money!
And that's it! DoNotPay will send you the best cash back options we can find and help you to start earning more cash back on your purchases!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
In addition to helping you earn back some of your hard-earned money with cash back opportunities, DoNotPay helps save you money and time in many other ways, including:
- Helping You Lower Your Bills
- Getting Cash Back from Gift Cards
- Getting Risk Free Trials with a Free Virtual Credit Card
- Assisting You With Customer Service at any Store
- Finding the Best Raffle Tickets and Sweepstakes
- Finding Your Unclaimed Money
- Credit Card Assistance
- Disputing Parking Tickets
- and so much more!
Whatever you need, DoNotPay has a solution!