How to Quickly Claim Your WaterSmart Rebate
Most people don't take advantage of the rebates available to them, and even less tend to know about them. There are over $500 million in rebates that go unclaimed every single year, mainly because customers just don't want to deal with the process. However, you can save yourself a lot of money by going through with it. That being said, does WaterSmart have any rebates available to you?
If you're unsure how to claim a rebate from WaterSmart, DoNotPay has you covered. This company will file the rebate claim on your behalf to get you that extra cash you deserve. The best part is you won't have to deal with any pesky mail-in or online forms to claim it.
How Does a WaterSmart Rebate Work?
A WaterSmart rebate is a partial refund for certain parts used for a WaterSmart irrigation system in the state of Texas. The company does this to help offset the cost of irrigation systems, pools, and soil testing for residents. The LCRA will provide a rebate for 50% of the total cost, or up to $600 per household, for evaluations and system equipment.
Some of their latest rebates include:
|Pressure-Reducing Heads/Nozzles||Up to $5/head or nozzle|
|Pressure-Reducing Valves/In-Line Regulators||Up to $100|
|Water Sense Smart Controllers||Up to $100|
|Pool Filters||Up to $250|
|Rain Sensors||Up to $20|
|Soil Moisture Sensors||Up to $250|
|Pool Covers||Up to $200|
|Mechanical Aeration||Up to $100|
|Compost/Mulch||Up to $300|
In order to receive a rebate from WaterSmart, you will have to apply for one. You can fill out an application online or send one in the mail.
Who is Eligible for a WaterSmart Rebate?
To be eligible for a WaterSmart rebate, you must be an LCRA domestic use customer and receive water from one of these water customers in Texas.
How to Submit a WaterSmart Rebate
To submit a claim for a WaterSmart rebate, you have to fill out an application. You can either do this online or by a mail-in form.
To Submit a WaterSmart Rebate Application Online:
- Go to LRCA's website.
- Under the "water" tab, click on "WaterSmart" and then "residential rebates".
- On the Residential Rebates page, click on "apply for a rebate".
- You'll be prompted to enter the name of your water provider, the name on your account, and your full name and address.
- Enter your email address, phone number, and your average monthly water bill.
- Answer how you heard about WaterSmart Rebates.
- Select the products you'd like a rebate for.
- Upload pictures of the products.
- Agree to the WaterSmart Rebate Rules.
- Click "submit form" and you're all done with the application.
To Submit an Application by Mail:
- Go to the WaterSmart residential rebates page on LCRA's website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link to the application form.
- Complete the form the same way you would the online application.
- Mail the application to: LCRA, Attn: Brett Briant WMF 120E, P.O. Box 220, Austin, TX, 78767
You should receive a notification about your rebate, but it's unclear how long the process may take. The website does not specify how the rebate process works after an application has been submitted. It'd be pretty disappointing to fill out such a long and tedious form, only to be denied or not hear back from the company for several months.
Claim Your WaterSmart Rebate with the Help of DoNotPay
Did you know there's an easier way to claim a WaterSmart rebate? Not only can you avoid dealing with those pesky rebate applications, but DoNotPay can help you receive your rebate within 30 days. They'll do their best to keep you updated on the situation and get you the check you deserve.
Here's how it works:
- Search rebates on DoNotPay and select the type of rebates offer you want to claim (is it for a car, electronic gadget, household appliance, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including the product name, brand, serial number (if relevant), and whether you bought it online or in-person.
- Select whether the rebate is online or mail-in. Upload your evidence documents, including receipts, and any necessary forms, and confirm your contact information.
And that's it! DoNotPay will file your rebate claim on your behalf by mail or online depending on the rebate campaign. You should receive your rebate by check within 30 days.
DoNotPay Can Help You Claim Rebates Across All Companies
WaterSmart may not be the only rebate you're eligible for. Many companies offer rebates for certain products or services all the time, and DoNotPay can help you figure out which ones you're eligible for too.
Aside from WaterSmart, you can claim a rebate for:
And many, many more. You can claim a rebate for almost any company with DoNotPay!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Almost anything you need them to. DoNotPay offers a wide array of services to help you with all your everyday problems. They can even help you solve some legal problems. Not only can they help you claim a rebate, but DoNotPay can also help with bills, help you discover and apply for scholarships, and take an individual or company to small claims court. Don't sit around waiting for help to find you, sign up for DoNotPay and let them handle your problems for you!