How to Perform a Wagoner County Warrant Search Quickly
Millions of people who have committed minor offenses have warrants out for their arrest… yet they don't even know it! A is the best way to make sure that your name is cleared. Ignoring a warrant for too long can result in hefty fines and time behind bars.
However, performing a search for warrants in Oklahoma isn't always easy. While this information is usually publicly available, the fear of being arrested causes many people to avoid warrant searches. DoNotPay can handle your warrant searches in any county with 100% confidentiality.
The Two Types of Warrants Issued in Wagoner County
If there's a warrant issued for you or your loved one, it will fall into these categories:
|Arrest Warrants||An arrest warrant is only issued when there has been enough evidence to suggest that you have committed a crime.
|Bench Warrants||A bench warrant is assigned to an individual when they refuse to appear in court. Sometimes this is due to no fault of their own. The court summons could have been sent to an old address or have gotten lost in the mail.
Regardless of the circumstance, police can still arrest you on the spot if you have a bench warrant. That's why it's important to discover any outstanding warrants before it gets to that point.
How to Search for a Wagoner County Warrant on Your Own
Here are your options for :
Searching the Oklahoma Supreme Court
Arrest warrants can sometimes be found on the Oklahoma Supreme Court website. You can search by name or case number.
There's even a specific section for overdue traffic tickets, which is a commonly ignored offense! After your search, simply click on each docket to see if a warrant was issued. However, if the docket has been filed recently, authorities might still be considering whether a warrant is necessary or not.
Requesting Criminal History Records
If you're requesting public records about criminal activity, follow these steps:
1. Register an account at the CHIRP portal and request a search.
2. Pay the $15 fee using your credit card. If you're searching for someone with a history of violent crime, you must pay an additional $2.
3. If you'd rather ask for criminal history records by mail, you can fill out the Criminal History Request Form.
4. Include this form, a check or money order that covers the fee, and a postage-paid self-addressed envelope into another envelope.
5. Address the letter to:
Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation
6600 N. Harvey
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
You can also fax the form to 405-879-2503. Fax requests can only be paid with a photocopy of your credit card information.
Contacting the County Sheriff
You can call the Wagoner County Sheriff's office at 918-485-3124. You can also visit the Administrative office between 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. on weekdays. The building is located at:
307 E. Cherokee St.
Wagoner, OK 74467
An in-person visit can help you find out the most accurate details about recent criminal reports. However, since you'll probably be detained if a warrant is found, it's also quite risky.
Using Third-Party Websites
There are thousands of websites online that claim to help you find warrants in any state. However, once you've typed in a name to search, the website will likely hold your results until you provide payment.
Most of these websites are either scams or trying to charge you more than necessary. Even legitimate websites might give you a few accurate results, but they could leave out some important details.
Now you’re beginning to realize that DoNotPay is the best way to .
How to Complete an Easy Wagoner County Warrant Search With DoNotPay
Even if you're just trying to find warrant information for someone else, warrant searches through extensive public records can be tiring. If you want to locate warrants in less time (and without as much frustration!) DoNotPay is the solution for you.
If you want to check for active but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 4 easy steps:
- Go to the Check for Warrants product on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to search for yourself or someone else, and answer a few questions to help us narrow down the search results, including current and previous addresses, age, the names of parents/relatives, and any known aliases.
- Select how you would like to receive the results in the case where we have to contact the police station on your behalf (by mail or email).
- Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
That's all DoNotPay needs from you! We'll get started on anonymous public records search and mail you the copies of any active warrants within a few weeks.
DoNotPay has completed hundreds of successful warrant searches because:
- DoNotPay combs through thousands of public records in seconds
- Users have a simple experience, without working out the logistics of where to even begin a warrant search
- DoNotPay only searches through official state records, ensuring accuracy!
Find Active Warrants Anywhere With a DoNotPay Search
This DoNotPay product doesn't have to be used in Oklahoma! DoNotPay has also performed warrant searches in:
DoNotPay Handles Any Sensitive Issue With Respect
You can trust DoNotPay with any problem that's causing you emotional distress, such as:
- Trying to get compensation as a victim of crime
- Dealing with a stalker
- A case of stolen identity
- Experiencing harassment and discrimination in the workplace
- The need to file a police report
While higher authorities want to help in these situations, empathy is not the government's area of expertise. DoNotPay makes your problem as simple as possible, and will fight for your best outcome in any case. Create your account today to experience the DoNotPay difference!