The Essentials of the Uzbekistan Tourist Visa
Are you eager to explore the cultural, religious, and historical monuments of Uzbekistan, but you’re not sure whether you need a tourist visa?
DoNotPay breaks down the Uzbekistan tourist visa requirements so that you can apply for it and enjoy your visit worry-free!
Yes. Check out the following table to find out what types of Uzbekistan tourist visas U.S. citizens can apply for:
|Type of Tourist Visa||Allowed Stay||Number of Entrances||Visa Fee|
The average processing time for Uzbekistan tourist visas is three business days.
To apply for any type of Uzbekistan Tourist Visa, you will have to submit:
- Two passport-sized photos
- Two completed Uzbekistan tourist visa application forms
- Your U.S. passport
- A photocopy of the page of your passport containing your image and personal information
- Money for the visa fee
To obtain a tourist visa for Uzbekistan, you can submit your application:
- At the Embassy of Uzbekistan
To submit your tourist visa application, pack all of the required paperwork in a self-addressed return envelope from either USPS or FedEx. Send or drop off the package at the Embassy of Uzbekistan, which is located at the following address:
1746 Massachusetts Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20036
Applicants should keep in mind that the Embassy of Uzbekistan will not accept applications sent by any other courier service.
To apply for an Uzbekistan tourist visa online, you can:
- Complete the eVisa application form—Enter all of the necessary information in the fields and, if your application is accepted, you will receive an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) via email
- Send an email to the Embassy of Uzbekistan—Your email should contain all of the required documentation and information before sending your passport via mail. This method is for urgent applications only
Before you travel to Uzbekistan, you should become familiar with the COVID-19 restrictions:
- You need to provide a negative viral test taken at the latest 72 hours before your departure to Uzbekistan. If you don’t take a test before traveling, you will be subject to rapid testing upon your arrival
- Travelers don’t have to self-isolate
- No curfews or movement limitations are in place except for the prohibition of public gatherings
At the time of writing this article, PCR tests in Uzbekistan cost between $25 and $35.
These restrictions can change at any moment, which means that you should check the Embassy’s COVID-19 information page for up-to-date info.
If you stumble upon any issues while applying for an Uzbekistan tourist visa, you can contact an Uzbeki diplomatic mission using the information from the following table:
|Diplomatic Mission||Phone Number|
|Embassy of Uzbekistan in Washington DCfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Consulate General of Uzbekistan in New York||212-754-7403
If you’re overwhelmed by all of the information about the Uzbekistan tourist visa and you don’t know where to start with your application process, DoNotPay can help!
Our easy-to-use feature can:
- Assist you with checking whether you have all of the required paperwork
- Provide you with a direct link to the online application
- Create a PDF guide for you for the traditional application process if the online one isn’t available
If you want the quickest way to your Uzbekistan tourist visa:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Search for Tourist Visa Guide
- Confirm that you’re a U.S. citizen or passport holder
- Enter Uzbekistan as your destination
After you come back from Uzbekistan, DoNotPay can help you apply for a tourist visa for all of your future destinations. Subscribe today to travel stress-free to other Asian countries, such as:
The Uzbeks are one of the most religious people in the world. To ensure you treat the culture and religion with the utmost respect but also enjoy your stay as much as possible, check the following table for etiquette recommendations:
We are dedicated to providing solutions to difficult and time-consuming tasks you may have on your to-do list. If you are struggling to reduce your monthly bills, contest parking tickets, or set DMV appointments, DoNotPay will help you do it in no time!
We have also created numerous easy-to-use features that can make the following procedures run smoothly:
- Getting rid of email and text spam
- Skipping phone queues when contacting any company’s customer service
- Requesting a return of purchased goods that didn’t meet your expectations
- Entering any sweepstake
- Filing FOIA requests
- Composing legal documents, such as powers of attorney or child travel consent forms
- Taking and editing your passport photos
Do you feel like you have been played by a company? Instead of wasting your time writing requests, demand a chargeback or refund or claim a warranty via DoNotPay! If the company doesn’t seem too cooperative and keeps refusing to return your money, our app can assist you in suing it in small claims court.