How to Make the Most of Your USAA Cashback Rewards Card
As a military member, it's important to find a great bank that values your need to travel the world. Having a credit card that offers rewards on things like gas, dining out, and travel can benefit an armed service member and their family. Additionally, credit cards that don't charge international fees can also greatly help a traveling military family.
Fortunately, USAA offers a number of credit cards and rewards programs with the benefits you need as a military member. From unlimited points that never expire to no fees on international purchases, USAA cashback rewards credit cards have everything a military family needs from a credit card. This DoNotPay guide will help you learn more about USAA cashback rewards and how to redeem them, as well as offer an alternative to trying to figure out how to redeem your credit card rewards by yourself.
What Are USAA Cashback Rewards?
USAA is a banking, insurance, and investment company designed specifically for military service members. To be eligible to bank with USAA and take advantage of their USAA cashback rewards credit cards, you must be:
- On active duty, National Guard or Reserve officers, or enlisted personnel
- A veteran with an honorable discharge
- A spouse, former spouse, widow(er), or adult child of an existing USAA member
USAA cashback rewards are referred to as USAA points. If your account is open and in good standing, your points never expire. You can also transfer USAA points to other USAA cashback rewards credit cards. Some benefits of USAA cashback rewards credit cards are:
- A minimum of 1% cashback on every qualifying purchase, plus more in specific categories
- A range of redemption options, including cashback, gift cards, and discounts on specific purchases
- No annual or foreign transaction fees
- Low balance transfer and cash advance fees
Which USAA Credit Cards Offer Cashback Rewards?
USAA cashback rewards can be earned using any of the following USAA credit cards:
- USAA Rewards American Express Card
3x points on restaurants, 2x points on gas and groceries, 1x points on all other purchases
- USAA Rewards Visa Signature Card
2x points per dollar spent on restaurants and gas, 1x points per dollar on all other purchases, wider global acceptance
- USAA Cashback Rewards Plus American Express Card
5% cashback on your first $3,000 spent at gas stations and on military bases per year, 2% cashback on your first $3,000 spent at grocery stores per year, 1% cashback on all other purchases
- USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card
1.5% cashback on all purchases with no category restrictions
There are no limits on the amount you can spend or the number of rewards you can earn with USAA cashback rewards cards. You can redeem your points in many ways, including:
- Cashback or account credit
- Cruises and airline travel
- Gift cards
- Charitable contributions
How Do I Redeem My USAA Cashback Rewards?
Once you have accrued enough USAA cashback rewards or points on qualifying purchases, you can redeem them by:
- Logging onto the USAA website and redeeming them through your account
- Calling the USAA Rewards Service Center at 1-800-980-8722
- Using the USAA app and selecting Rewards Activity
If you are a new user of USAA cashback rewards credit cards or you are unfamiliar with the process of redeeming your rewards, you don't have to try to figure out this task on your own. DoNotPay has a Get Cash Back product that can help you easily and successfully redeem your USAA cashback rewards without having to take any additional steps. That way, you can get back to enjoying your hard-earned money while the savings and rewards credit themselves to you automatically. Just follow the steps below and we'll handle the rest.
DoNotPay Can Help
Are you ready to redeem your USAA cashback rewards and you're not sure what to do next? DoNotPay has you covered in 3 simple steps:
- Search for Cash Back on the DoNotPay website.
- Kick-off the process to find the right app or website for you.
- Answer some specific questions so that we can help you start making money!
And that's it! DoNotPay will send you the best cashback options we can find and help you to start earning more cashback on your purchases!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you learn more about cashback rewards offered by other credit cards and financial institutions, such as:
|CitiBank||Apple Card||Apple Pay|
|Walmart Cash Back||Discover It Credit Card||PayPal|
|Cash Back Apps|
In addition to helping you redeem your cashback rewards, DoNotPay has products that can help you in many areas of your life. Our services will take the hard work out of everyday tasks and get you on the path to simplifying your life. Whether you need to learn more about credit card rewards programs or how to pay down your credit card bills, we have a product for that. Just take a look at what else we can offer our customers:
|Set up automatic payments on your bills||Get cashback on your gift cards||Sign up for free trials|
|Get in touch with customer service||Find free raffle tickets||Find missing and unclaimed money|
|Apply for credit cards||Pay for parking tickets|
Sign up for DoNotPay today to learn more!