Reach United Airlines Customer Service With Zero Effort!
United Airlines has been around since the late 1920s. The company provides air travel to more than 375 airports worldwide. It’s the third-largest airline company in the world according to the fleet size and the number of routes.
While this company has been around for almost a century and is one of the most popular airline companies in the U.S., its services can sometimes be sub-par. Customers report having various issues with United Airlines’ service, including overbooking, flight delays, and other similar incidents.
Getting in touch with the company’s support agents isn’t the easiest thing to do, either. Long waits, unresponsive agents, and a lot of frustration are to be expected. Luckily, we can help you avoid the previously mentioned inconveniences and show you how to reach United Airlines customer services without breaking a sweat!
Register for DoNotPay, and forget about wasting hours getting in touch with customer support! We’ll call them for you, wait on hold in your place, and alert you the moment a customer service agent picks up!
Although contacting United Airlines customer service is the best way to get answers, it is not always necessary. Sometimes, you can find the answers you need on the company’s website instead of picking up the phone and dialing customer support right away.
Common questions about flights, baggage, and special services provided by the company are listed on the United Airlines FAQ Page. Here are some of the questions the FAQ Page will provide you answers to:
- What types of payments are accepted?
- Is there special assistance for customers with disabilities?
- How many customers can I book in one reservation?
- What if my connected flight isn’t with United Airlines?
- Is there a special service charge for sports equipment?
- What can I do in case my baggage is delayed or missing?
- If I upgrade to a premium cabin, will I be charged when checking my baggage?
- Am I allowed to choose my seat if I purchase a Basic Economy ticket?
- Can my Basic Economy ticket be refunded if I cancel my trip?
The above-listed questions are some of the many you can find by scrolling through their FAQ page—this list is not exhaustive. However, if you can’t find the assistance you need on the website, you should proceed to contact customer service. We’ll explain how you can reach them, provide you with step-by-step instructions, and show how to use our Skip Waiting on Hold product to jump the phone line with ease!
Here’s how you can reach United Airlines support agents:
- By phone
Depending on the type of issue you’re having or the type of inquiry you want to make, you should pick a number from the table below and dial it:
|Contact United Airlines Customer Service To Ask About||Numbers|
|Booking a new reservation||1-800-864-8331|
|Current or upcoming reservations||1-800-864-8331|
|Receipts and other services||1-800-490-2021|
The hearing-impaired customers can use the number 1-800-323-0170.
United Airlines also gives you the option to contact them online instead of calling. You have to fill out and submit a feedback form provided on their Customer Care Page. Here’s how:
- Provide the required info (your name, address, ZIP code, and other relevant info)
- Select the feedback type
- Complete the rest of the form
- Choose to get an answer via email
- Type in your email address
- Prove you’re not a robot
- Click on Submit
Once your request is processed, the company should send you an email telling you how to resolve the issue.
Another way to contact the company online is via social media. You can message them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can also check out their LinkedIn account or YouTube channel for other useful info.
The downside of these contact methods is that there is no saying how long you will have to wait for a response. It might take days, if not weeks to hear back from the airline.
Since the most common and straightforward way to get a direct response is by calling a customer support agent, we suggest reaching out to United Airlines by phone. DoNotPay will jump in to help you skip the phone queue, and you can rest assured you’ll get your answers without breaking a sweat!
Should you need additional United Airlines-related assistance, count on our app to help you:
- Request a United Airlines refund
- Claim United Airlines compensation for canceled delayed flights
- File a United Airlines complaint
- Sue United Airlines in small claims court
Are you sick and tired of listening to god-awful hold music or the same promotion you’re not interested in over and over again? Don’t you wish there was a way to connect to customer service agents without spending half an hour glued to your phone?
Good news—there is! With DoNotPay, you can put down your phone, have the app wait on hold in your stead, and pick up once you’re connected to a live person on the other end.
The app will wait on hold for as long as necessary and will notify you as soon as a customer service representative picks up. This way, you won’t waste time waiting on hold or trying to do other tasks with your phone jammed between your ear and your shoulder.
And the process couldn’t be any simpler. All you have to do is:
- Sign up for DoNotPay
- Open up the app and choose the Skip Waiting on Hold product
- Type in United Airlines
- Click on the name and choose Call Now
The app will display the average waiting time and notify you the moment a customer support rep answers your call.
With DoNotPay, you can say goodbye to waiting on hold, for good!
Being stuck in legal procedures that you don’t understand is a nightmare but it’s unfortunately not that uncommon. Luckily, DoNotPay has developed multiple features that can help you deal with legal issues like a pro!
- Set up DMV appointments
- Create various legal documents
- Protect your work from copyright violation
- Prevent stalking or harassment
- Get virtual credit cards
If handling dull bureaucratic tasks is a burden, DoNotPay is just what you need! With our nifty tools, you can handle a plethora of administrative tasks in only a few clicks! Lowering your bills, appealing an account ban, and reaching customer support are only fragments of what you can achieve with our app from the comfort of your home or office!
Check out the list below to see some of the other tasks DoNotPay helps you complete with ease:
- Taking valid passport photos at home
- Getting refunds for a late delivery
- Locating registered sex offenders nearby
- Reducing property taxes
- Contacting your incarcerated loved ones
- Requesting an item return
- Contacting embassies and consulates
- Signing up for free trials with minimum effort