The Easiest Way to Track and Pay Your UGI Utilities Bills
UGI Utilities is a gas and electric company that serves ~700,000 customers throughout 45+ counties in Pennsylvania and one county in Maryland. UGI strives to provide affordable utilities for customers, while still looking after the environment through environmentally-conscious practices at the same time.
If you are having issues with your UGI Utilities payments and bills for your gas or electricity, . Our Bill Pay service can help with a wide range of utility bills, as well as tolls, internet and TV bills, and other bills.
How Do I Pay My Recurring UGI Utilities Bills on My Own?
If you have questions about your billing from UGI Utilities, you will need to contact them to make your billing issue known. Calling any utility company can involve long wait times and frustrating explanations to customer care agents who may or may not be able to help. In the case of UGI Utilities, you can do the following to reach someone at the company:
|You can call someone at UGI Utilities by phone at (800) 276-2722 during business hours Mondays through Fridays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (excluding major holidays).
|You can send an email to the UGI Utilities customer service email at email@example.com and they will aim to respond within 3 business days (and strive to do so sooner).
|Customer Service Form
|You can fill out a customer service form on our website stating that you need help with your billing and the company will return your inquiry within 3 business days (and will strive to do so sooner).
Reaching out to the UGI Utility company is a hassle and sometimes you have to wait days (3 business days in this case) for a response. Other times, you will end up haggling with the Customer Service department in order to try to get them to adjust or fix your bill or to put you on a payment plan. When you use DoNotPay, we will do all of that work for you. All you have to do is give us the information we need in order to help you, and let us do the rest.
What Happens If I Miss Payment(s)?
If you miss a payment, you may:
- Incur extra fees that you have to pay when you pay your next bill
- Risk having your utilities shut off for nonpayment
- Have a negative report sent to a credit reporting agency, seriously damaging your credit score
If you have missed a payment or several payments and you think you are at risk of having your utilities shut off, you should reach out to the company when you make your payment.
Why Use DoNotPay to Pay Your UGI Utilities Bill
DoNotPay offers the ability to avoid the hassle of dealing with the company and the comfort in knowing your bills will be paid on time by using our recurring check payments. Using DoNotPay’s Bill Pay service comes with a number of advantages over the phone, email, or customer service form options listed above.
- It’s fast: you don’t have to spend hours figuring out how to pay your bill.
- It’s easy: things are set up in advance so that your bills are paid without tedious forms.
- It’s secure: you know your bill will be paid on time and in full.
How to Set Up Recurring Check Payments Using DoNotPay
If you want to set up recurring check payments but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 6 easy steps:
1. Go to the Bill Pay product on DoNotPay.
2. Connect a bank account if you haven't already.
3. Schedule recurring or one-time payments by entering the person you want to address the check to, the payment amount, and their mailing address.
4. Customize the payment with a PDF attachment, image, and memo.
5. Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
6. Submit your task! DoNotPay will mail the check on your behalf, and make sure it gets sent each recurring period if you set up recurring payments. You can always return to the product to delete or add new payments.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay provides an array of financial services to help you get as much money back as possible and to help you spend as little as possible on your monthly expenses.
We offer a variety of other Bill Pay services:
- Utility bills, including GA Energy, Alabama Power, National Fuel, Washington Gas, and Duke Energy
- Internet and TV bills through Suddenlink or Charter
- Businesses like Mediacom or Dominion
As well as other services to help you:
and stop worrying about how to pay your UGI Utilities bill.