Transfer Your Virgin America Points With DoNotPay
Virgin America used to be one of the most popular airlines on the West Coast of the United States. Today, the Virgin America name is no more, as the company was acquired by Alaska Airlines. If you are interested in Virgin America points, you will need to sign up for the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan.
With Alaska's Mileage Plan, you can earn miles that can be used for a number of rewards. Even better, if you are a member of some other rewards programs, you can transfer your points to Alaska Airlines to get even more miles. This process can be confusing, though.
Thankfully, this doesn't have to be too complicated, as DoNotPay has a solution. The Convert Points and Miles product can help you.
How Virgin America Points Work
If you fly with Alaska Airlines, consider signing up for the Mileage Plan. This allows you to earn one mile for every mile you fly with Alaska Airlines. The program is free to join, and you don't have to pay extra for the rewards points.
Once you accumulate points, you can redeem them for rewards like upgraded seats on your flights or even completely free flights.
|Transfer Company Points to Virgin America||
|Reasons to Sell Virgin America Points||
How to Transfer Virgin America Points on Your Own
With Alaska Airlines' points program, if you want to transfer points, consider following these steps:
- Sign in to your Alaska Airlines account.
- Check your points balance to make sure that you have enough to transfer.
- Put the information in for the friend you want to transfer to.
- Pay Alaska Airlines' transaction fee for however many points you intend to transfer.
- If you have points left that you do not intend to use, consider selling them.
Below is a table of how Alaska Airlines/Virgin America miles compare to other airlines:
|Airline Reward Program||Miles||Standard Mileage Value (in Dollars)||Priority/Business/First Class Mileage Value (in Dollars)|
|American Airlines AAdvantage Miles||1||$0.012||$0.025|
|Southwest Rapid Rewards||1||$0.014||$0.015|
|Virgin America (Acquired by Alaska Airlines)||1||$0.010||$0.028|
Next Step if You Can’t Transfer Virgin America Points on Your Own
While it is possible to transfer or sell your Alaska Airlines miles on your own, this can be difficult to do. Thankfully, you can turn to DoNotPay, and we can help simplify the process.
Check and Transfer Your Virgin America Points With the Help of DoNotPay
With DoNotPay, transferring your miles is as easy as following 3 simple steps!
- Search "points" or "rewards" on DoNotPay, and select the rewards program you're a part of / the type of points you have.
- Choose whether you want to check your points balance, transfer your points, or sell them for cash.
- If you selected one of the first two options, DoNotPay can check your points balance or transfer your points for you. Otherwise, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors.
Regardless of what you want to do with your points, DoNotPay makes it easy.
Why Use DoNotPay to Transfer Virgin America Miles
While you can handle your Alaska Airlines points on your own, DoNotPay is a much better option because it is:
- Fast: Instead of taking time to do it yourself, DoNotPay makes the process quick.
- Easy: DoNotPay's steps are easy to follow, and DoNotPay will take care of the hard parts for you.
- Successful: With DoNotPay on your side, transferring and selling Alaska Airlines miles can be a success.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies at the Click of a Button
Maybe you aren't an Alaska Airlines customer, but you can still use DoNotPay to transfer miles from your airline of choice. DoNotPay's Convert Points and Miles product works across all companies so that no matter what rewards program you use, DoNotPay can help.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Even though DoNotPay is a great solution to check, transfer, and sell your airline miles, this is not the only thing that DoNotPay can do. DoNotPay offers a number of services to help with a different company and legal issues. Some of the things DoNotPay can help with include:
- Help with bills
- Gift card cash back
- Get free trials without getting charged
- Jump the phone queue for any company
- Free raffle tickets
- Find unclaimed money
- Credit card
- Dealing with parking tickets
This is only a sample of the things that DoNotPay can do. If you are experiencing these or other problems, sign up today to see what the world's first robot lawyer can do for you.