Transfer Credit Card Points In 3 Easy Steps
Various credit card companies offer incentives on cards. A major incentive for many card users is the option to build up points that can be used for travel. When you're ready to transfer credit card points from one account to another, though, you may find it a struggle.
DoNotPay offers a product that helps make the process of transferring points easier. The goal is to help you get your points transferred promptly so you can be on your way to spending them ASAP.
How Do Credit Card Points Generally Work?
Each credit card company may have its own methods for earnings points and rules for transferring them. However, they all have a similar enough process that can be explained in general terms.
- Obtaining an Intro Offer - These welcome points are awarded as a special incentive when you first sign up. Many come with a guideline that you have to spend so much money within the first few months in order to qualify for them.
- Earning Rewards Points - You typically earn additional rewards points for various purchases. Booking a flight or making airline purchases may earn you so many points compared to the points you'd earn shopping at your local grocery store or getting gas.
- Redeeming Rewards Points - You can usually redeem your rewards points through the credit card company. Most allow you to either apply the points as money off your next billing statement. Others have a "store" that allows you to trade in your points for prizes. Others may be redeemed for airline miles or other perks.
How Do I Spend or Transfer Credit Card Points on My Own?
Depending on the card you have, you'll most likely need to start by logging into your account. From there, you should be able to find a section that allows you to view your rewards points and either transfer them to a certain account or exchange them for special prizes.
Look for a Rewards section on your mobile app or via the company's website once you're logged in. It should give you an option to redeem and show you the various methods in which you can do so. Some companies offer the ability to:
- Pay with your rewards points at checkout
- Apply your rewards to your next billing statement
- Get the rewards as "cash", credited to your bank account
- Exchange for various gift cards
- Donate to a charity
Some companies partner with others and allow you to transfer your points between them. There is often a ratio set up, so you may be taking three times the points or double the points, for example, and transferring them to a company for less. Other cards allow you to transfer only between different accounts you have with them, such as from a checking account to a savings account.
Some of the Best Credit Cards for Point Earning
You'll want to look at various cards before settling on one. Each one has its own set of rules for earning points and may have better incentives. Some of the best options include:
|Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card||You earn 1.5% cash back on every purchase, have a low interest rate, and get a $200 bonus after meeting sign-up qualifications.|
|Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards Credit Card||Choose one category to earn 3% cash back for every purchase. Purchases in other categories earn either 2 or 1% cash back.|
|Discover it Cash Back Card||Discover matches all of the cash back you've earned after your first year of service.|
|Citi Rewards+ Card||Earn 20,000 points after spending $1,500 within the first 3 months. Earn 2x Thank You points on store and gas purchases, up to $6,000 spent, then it drops to 1x.|
Transfer Credit Card Points With DoNotPay's Assistance
No matter if you're trying to sell airline mileage or tackle a Chase transfer points problem, DoNotPay can help. The product offered allows us to easily check, transfer, sell, or find discounts on points and miles to make traveling more affordable.
Here's how to get started:
- Search "points" or "rewards" on DoNotPay, and select the rewards program you're a part of / the type of points you have.
- Choose whether you want to check your points balance, transfer your points, or sell them for cash.
- If you selected one of the first two options, DoNotPay can check your points balance or transfer your points for you. Otherwise, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors.
Convert Reward Point and Miles is just one of the many products that DoNotPay offers and everyone just loves.
Why Use DoNotPay to Help You Transfer Credit Card Points
DoNotPay is the most convenient way available for you to transfer credit card points or miles. This robot lawyer’s expertise and dedication can guarantee that you will get the task done with no troubles whatsoever. DoNotPay is most known for being:
- Fast— No bull solutions and expedited processing. No need to suffer from long wait times.
- Easy— save yourself from filling out redundant forms, dealing with crashing websites, wasting time doing your own research only to find outdated information. We have simplified the process to just 3 easy steps for you!
- Successful—We know the drill and rest assured that you can leave it all up to us to get the best results for you.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies/Entities/Groups With the Click of a Button
Not only can DoNotPay help in transferring credit card points. We can also assist with:
- Transferring United Miles
- Selling United Miles
- Selling Marriott Points
- Selling Airline Miles
- Transferring Southwest Points
- Chase Transfer Points
- Transferring Marriott Points
- Transferring AA Miles
- Hilton Transfer Points
- Selling Delta SkyMiles
- And so much more!
Does DoNotPay Help With Other Services?
If you aren't looking to transfer credit card points, but instead need help with something else, DoNotPay got you covered. We handle a wide range of services to ensure there is something for everyone. A few examples include:
- Helping you obtain a free trial credit card
- Teaching you the pros and cons of Wells Fargo Digital Wallet
- Fighting group text spam
- Fighting parking tickets
- Helping you prepare for your driving test
- Getting Free Raffle Tickets
We understand how busy and complicated life can get. This is why we are motivated to make things quick and simple for striving people like you. Sign-up with DoNotPay today and let us help lighten your load.