How to Save Big Bucks With Tom Thumb Fuel Rewards
Your car is vital to your daily life. But every time you fill up at the pump, you're also using up money that you could invest elsewhere. Like a flashy new pair of shoes, birthday present, or more groceries. Achieve all this by signing up and using Tom Thumb Fuel Rewards.
Signing up for such fuel rewards isn't always as easy as enjoying the rewards. If you don't know where to start, you might be in for the long haul. The process might prove brutal for you and even give up. However, giving up means being unable to save big.
With DoNotPay, fill your car at the pump and enjoy the rewards. We have a faster, more convenient, automated, less frustrating way of signing you up.
What Are Gas Rewards?
A gas reward is a free loyalty program by a particular gas station brand that you sign up for, accumulate a certain amount of points, and later redeem those points for a sure reward, such as discounted gas. Best of all, these fuel programs give you some points just by signing up!
In this case, Tom Thumb created a free loyalty program – Tom Thumb for U™. This program lets you receive weekly-personalized deals, earn points on all participating purchases and redeem rewards for discounted gas.
However, to earn points, you have to purchase the participating products only from any of the Albertsons Companies grocery banner stores, such as Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Carrs, Vons, Star Market, Safeway, Pavilions, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Randalls, and Shaw's.
How Tom Thumb Fuel Rewards Work
Like all fuel programs, the Tom Thumb fuel rewards program has specific rules you have to follow to save on fuel.
Before you participate in the rewards program, you must join the loyalty program –Tom Thumb for U™. You can register at any Albertsons Companies grocery banner stores, online via the Tom Thumb website, or by downloading the Tom Thumb mobile app. You will be required to provide your 10-digit phone number, which you will use at checkout to earn you points.
So, in short:
|Savings/Gallons||up to $1 per gallon of gas|
|How it works||Earn points for in-store purchases at the participating Albertsons Companies grocery banner stores.|
|How to sign up||The process is explained below.|
|Additional benefits||There are many participating stores where you can rack up points, including Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Carrs, Vons, Star Market, Safeway, Pavilions, ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Randalls, and Shaw's.|
|Where is it available?||At all participating Tom Thumb fuel stations|
More Details About the Tom Thumb Fuel Rewards Program
So, this is how it works:
You earn points by shopping at any participating Albertsons Companies grocery banner stores, or Tom Thumb mobile app using your registered phone number, or just scanning your member card in the Tom Thumb app at checkout.
- For every $1 you spend on selected groceries and pharmacy purchases = 1 point
- For every $1 you spend on gift cards = 2 points
- Every 100 points you accumulate = one reward, which you can redeem for 10¢ per gallon of gas.
- You can redeem 200 points/two rewards for a 20¢ discount on gas per gallon. A thousand points/five rewards will earn you a $1 discount on gas per gallon.
There is a catch you should know:
- The limit is capped at 25 gallons for every vehicle per transaction.
- The rewards expire at the end of the month, after the month you earned them. Additionally, you accumulate your points in batches of 100 points. Any points less than 100 expire at the end of the month. For instance, if you earned 340 points in October, the 40 points would expire come November 1st at 2 a.m. local time. The other 300 points/three rewards will be valid until December 1st, 2 a.m. local time.
How to Sign-Up for Tom Thumb Fuel Rewards by Yourself
Now that you know how to save on gas with Tom Thumb fuel rewards, it's time to get on board. While the DIY success rate is low, you can sign up for the rewards program on your own using the following avenues:
Tom Thumb Mobile App
This mobile app is compatible with Android and Apple mobile devices. It allows you to join the Tom Thumb for U™ loyalty program, earn points, redeem and track your rewards for discounted gas.
Tom Thumb Website
Navigate through your browser and visit the Tom Thumb website. Register your online account and become a member of the loyalty program.
Additionally, you can navigate the 'online form' to talk with their representatives about joining the program.
You can also call the customer service center about joining the loyalty program. They will direct you accordingly.
You can write a letter about signing up and send it to:
Customer Service Center
Albertsons Companies, Inc.
M/S 10501 P.O. Box 29093
Phoenix, AZ 85038-9093
Drop by any participating Albertsons Companies grocery banner stores, and their representatives will help you sign up.
You can now use several methods to sign up and enjoy these fuel rewards.
But, hold the phone…
Are you willing to go through all that trouble of working through technology and devices? Wait for days for your letter to reach Tom Thumb, and another more for your reply to get to you? After the effects of a global pandemic, are you willing to risk your health, safety, and that of your family by visiting multiple locations and speaking to countless representatives? There are just many things to keep you from succeeding in the sign-up process if you decide to DIY, which brings you to the next steps…DoNotPay.
Discounts and Rewards via Tom Thumb Fuel Rewards Using DoNotPay
The truth, these DIY methods are lengthy, tedious, time-consuming, and too technical for someone who wants to save on fuel. Your job is to join the Tom Thumb fuel rewards program, fill your car up and enjoy your day.
If you want to get discounts and rewards for fuel but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Open DoNotPay and click on the Fuel Rewards Product.
- Choose whether you would like to 1) Sign up for a new rewards account, 2) See your Alt ID, or 3) Check on your fuel points. If it's your first time using our product, you'll be prompted to sign up for a rewards account first.
- If you chose to see your Alt ID or fuel points, DoNotPay will display that information for you. Otherwise, we'll guide you through a few questions so we can sign you up for a rewards account at your favorite gas station on your behalf.
I Want More Fuel Rewards. Can DoNotPay Help?
Of course, we can! While Tom Thumb Fuel Rewards is a way of saving at the pump, joining multiple fuel reward programs means more savings.
So, if you wish to join more fuel reward programs, DoNotPay has got you. We can sign you up for other rewards programs throughout the country!
What Other Tasks Can DoNotPay Help You Accomplish?
When your car is all fueled and ready, you can now start clearing any other challenges that might be bugging you. Fortunately, signing you up for Tom Thumb fuel rewards is just a tip of what our versatile app can do.
We can then help to:
- Search for your missing money
- Dispute your parking tickets
- File a complaint against various parties
- Contest your seat belt tickets