How to Negotiate Your Think Money Loans Easily
Are you struggling with debt? You might have taken out Think Money loans to help manage the bills you have or for other necessary purchases. Many people, just like you, get in over their heads trying to get out of debt.
Sometimes it seems like a good idea to consolidate your bills and take out a loan to stretch out payments over a longer period of time. That plan works until something happens and you are behind on your bills again. The consolidation loan payments can't be paid, payments on multiple bills are missed, and the debt collectors begin to call.
Banks and other financial services companies, like Think Money, offer loans to people who have fallen behind in order to help them catch up on their finances. Some people are able to benefit from taking on loans of this type. Others find themselves in more financial trouble than they bargained for.
If you are being hounded by Think Money debt collectors or you are not even sure if you own the debt you are being contacted for, there’s no need to worry. DoNotPay will stand by you and provide you with apt guidance so you can make an excellent move in clearing your debt.
How to Make a Payment on Your Think Money Loan
Making a payment to Think Money Loans can be pretty easy. Payments are accepted in cash, cheque, or electronically.
- Cash payments can be made in person at a Post Office as long as you have your ThinkMoney card.
- Cheque payments can be sent in a yellow thinkmoney envelope and submitted at any Post Office. Make sure you label the front of the envelope with your:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Account number
- Sort code
- These envelopes can be obtained by calling 0161 779 5000. The Post Office should have them available, but just in case they don't, you should have some on hand. Don't miss a payment because you don't have the proper envelope.
- Loan payments can also be directed and debited from your Current Account.
- ThinkMoney has an app available so you can manage your accounts from your smartphone.
How Do I Contact Think Money About My Loan?
You can easily contact Think Money about your loan, whether you have a question or complaint.
|Corporate Number||For new customers: 0161 672 8910
For existing customers: 0161 779 5000
What Are the Loan Payment Caps Under the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)?
Think Money is regulated under the FCA so they must be in full compliance with the rules.
- Interest and fees cannot exceed 0.8% daily.
- No more than £15 fee for defaulting on a loan payment.
- A borrower cannot be charged more than 100% of the total amount borrowed.
The FCA also requires lenders to provide assistance to borrowers facing difficulty making payments on their debt.
Get Help Dealing With Debt and Debt Collectors Through DoNotPay
It can be frightening to deal with debt collectors on your own. You have rights when it comes to dealing with debt collectors but what good are they if you are not aware of them?
DoNotPay can help assess to ensure that the debt collectors you are dealing with are following the rules. It doesn't matter whether the debt collectors just contacted you or if they have been calling for months, DoNotPay can help. We have helped thousands of people who have experienced the same. You don’t have to go through it alone.
Follow these 3 easy steps to get started:
- Search “debt collection” on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
That's all there is to it. Choose the course of action you want to take and DoNotPay will handle the rest. We'll deliver your request directly to the debt collectors by first-class mail, or we will file your complaint automatically with the proper ombudsman or trade association.
DoNotPay Works on All Loan Companies and Debt Collectors Across the UK
Think Money is not the only loan company that DoNotPay can handle. Our robot lawyer can help respond to any debt collector including these well-known organisations:
DoNotPay can also represent you in checking with these companies who might owe you a refund:
Even if a bailiff from Marston Group Holdings has contacted you, DoNotPay can help. If you are feeling backed in a corner, you can count on us to find a way out for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
Aside from dealing with debt collectors, DoNotPay helps people find solutions to everyday problems.
Here is a small sampling of some of them:
- Find out what rights you have as a tenant.
- Get a free trial for BT Sport.
- File a complaint about British Gas.
- Get a refund on your Just Eat order.
- Cancel your unused RAC membership.
There’s an endless list of tasks you can accomplish and issues you can resolve with the help of the world’s first ever robot lawyer. Sign up today and free yourself from the nagging problems you have been dealing with.