Stop Neighbor’s Dog Barking—Device That Will Get The Job Done
A neighbor’s dog barking all day or night can feel invasive and annoying, even for the most avid dog lovers. Luckily, there are many constructive ways to stop the neighbor’s dog barking—devices included.
In this article, DoNotPay will analyze barking devices for dogs—including their key characteristics and pros and cons of using them. We will also offer other helpful tips for stopping your neighbor’s dog's constant barking!
Barking devices detect the dog’s barking and emit high frequency sounds detectable only by dogs. These sounds are completely harmless but mildly irritating for the pup. After a short period, the dog will realize the annoying sound appears whenever they bark, which will eventually teach them to stop.
There are many dog barking devices on the market you can choose from. Some of the most popular are presented in the table below:
|Most Popular Dog Barking Devices||Description||Key Features|
|ELenest Anti Dog Barking Device||It emits a high-pitched frequency sound that discourages the dog from barking. This product is popular because of the distance it can cover||
|Zelers Upgrade Rechargeable Mini Bark Control Device||The device emits an ultrasonic sound whenever the dog barks. It has an extended distance range, which means you can use it for your neighbor’s dog and strays||
|First Alert Bark Genie Handheld Bark Control Device||It emits an ultrasonic sound whenever you press a button. Its downside is a sound range of only 15 feet||
Do you want to use a dog barking silencer on your neighbor’s dog yourself or plan to suggest they get one? Whatever the case may be, you should know its advantages and disadvantages. Getting all the facts straight will help you decide if a dog barking device is a solution to your problem or you should go a different direction.
Take a look at the table below for more details:
If the dog silencing device is not helpful in your case, you can try the following methods of making the dog stop barking:
- Blocking the dog’s view of you—If the dog barks when it sees you, it may stop once you’re out of sight
- Making friends with the dog—Once they get used to your scent, they might stop barking
- Talking to your neighbor politely—Explain the problem calmly and ask for their cooperation. Offer them suggestions, such as to use some bark training tips or hire a professional dog trainer
- Sending a demand letter—If the neighbor shows no willingness to cooperate, you can send them a demand letter warning them about the possible legal consequences of their actions
- Filing a formal complaint—Your last step is reporting the inconsiderate neighbors to their landlord, homeowner’s association, animal control, or even the police. You should first explore your legal options—such as local noise ordinance or terms of the lease—to see if they are breaking the rules. If you decide to take this step, you may have to acquire proof of the noise first
If all other peaceful methods fail, a carefully written demand letter will resolve the issue and spare you from time-consuming legal proceedings.
DoNotPay will provide a professional document that contains the following:
- Information of legal action you are willing to take
- Arbitration notice
- Expected compensation
All you have to do is provide details about your circumstances to our chatbot. We will incorporate the information into a tailor-made demand letter and send it to your neighbor asap!
We will take care of your neighbor’s dog barking problem as long as you:
- Access DoNotPay in a web browser
- Choose the Neighbor Complaint Product
- Specify the type of issue you are having
- Provide the necessary information
You can expect your neighbor to deal with the dog barking issue soon after.
DoNotPay is a multifunctional app that can solve numerous everyday challenges swiftly.
We have created many useful products to help our users take care of their issues through the same app. With us, you can:
- Request a refund for:
- A faulty or returned item
- Delayed or canceled flight
- Late delivery
- File a claim with the small claims court or your insurance and warranty providers
- Write any legal documents—including child travel consent statements—without wasting money on a lawyer
Sending letters to inmates can be difficult since you have to follow certain rules to a T to avoid having your letter rejected. The situation is even more complicated if you don’t know where your incarcerated loved one serves time. DoNotPay’s app can help you locate prisoners and correspond with them without worrying whether you’re breaking any rules.
Do you want to send a letter, but you don’t feel like heading over to a post office? By using our mailing service, you can mail as many letters as you want from the comfort of your home. With DoNotPay, you can also send online faxes in under five minutes!
Email and text spam is something that everyone experiences at least once in their lives. DoNotPay has a solution for that too. Access your DoNotPay account and count on us to help you block spam and get compensation by reporting pesky robocalls.