Stop Harassment from Sterling Debt Recovery Debt Collectors
While you work hard to keep your bills paid and your credit report clean, it's possible that a bill slips through and goes unpaid. As soon as your creditor turns your account over to a debt collection agency, you best brace yourself from a flutter of threatening posts and persistent calls.
If Sterling Debt Recovery debt collectors are trying to collect from you, it can feel like they're constantly ringing you up and making threats. You know that you need to take care of the debt if it's yours or clear your name if it isn't. You might try to ring up Sterling Debt Recovery on your own but no one seems helpful. You need an easier way. DoNotPay is the easier way to deal with a debt collector.
Who Are Sterling Debt Recovery Debt Collectors?
Sterling Debt Recovery is a debt collection company specialising in business-to-business debts as well as litigating debts in court. If they're ringing you up, it's essential that you deal with them immediately instead of ignoring.
You may also reach out to them through any of the following avenues:
|Postal Address||Sterling Debt Recovery
483 Green Lanes, London
N13 4BS, United Kingdom
|Phone Number||+44 207 1005978|
|Contact Form||Sterling Debt Recovery|
What Happens if I Don't Pay My Debt to Sterling Debt Recovery Debt Collectors?
It's a serious matter when Sterling Debt Recovery begins contacting you. If you don't repay the debt or prove that it isn't yours, Sterling Debt Recovery will send you a summons and take you to court to recoup the money. They're known for taking people to court.
How Long Can Debt Collectors Collect Debt From Me?
In the UK, a debt collector has six years to collect the debt. However, you must have made at least one payment or acknowledged the debt in some way for this to apply.
Stop Harassment From Sterling Debt Recovery Debt Collectors With the Help of DoNotPay
It's easy to forget a payment or an account that you don't use often. However, if you fall far enough behind, you'll find yourself being harassed by a debt collector. From messages sent through post to ring you up at all hours, a debt collector can invade all aspects of your life, and it's difficult to get them to stop.
You can try ringing them up to clear up the debt, but the customer service reps can be rude and aggressive, especially if the debt isn't yours. You're going to need someone fighting your corner. DoNotPay is ready to partner with you to make the harassment stop.
Resolve your debt collection issues in three easy steps:
- Search "debt collection" on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
And that's it! Once you choose the course of action you want to take, DoNotPay will handle the rest. We'll deliver your request directly to the debt collectors via first-class mail, or file your complaint automatically with the relevant trade association or ombudsman.
Why Use DoNotPay to Solve the Problems of Dealing With Sterling Debt Recovery Debt Collectors
When Sterling Debt Recovery is ringing you up all the time and sending you a lot of posts, you need to do something to rectify the situation. There are three main reasons to partner with DoNotPay:
- It's fast. We can generate the letter you need or file your request within minutes. Cutting down on the wait time and ushering a quicker response from Sterling Debt Recovery so you can move on to more important matters!
- It's successful. DoNotPay works hard to get the best results for you. We want you to gain back your financial freedom so you can answer your mobile again without fear that it's a debt collector reaching out.
- It's easy to use and navigate the app. We have simplified the process so there’s no need for you to go back and forth complicated steps.
DoNotPay Works Across All Debt Collection Companies With the Click of a Button
If you find yourself in trouble with collection agencies other than Sterling Debt Recovery, there’s no need to worry. DoNotPay can help you put an end to their harassment too. Anytime that you're having a problem with a debt collector, DoNotPay is ready to help.
Some of the most common debt collection agencies we’ve dealt with include:
- Advantis Debt Collection
- Moorcroft Debt Recovery
- DWP Debt Management
- Amigo Loans refunds
- Provident Loans refund
- Marston Group Holdings
- Lowell Financial
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
When it comes to challenging tasks, the DoNotPay app is ready to help you with more than fending off a debt collection agency. There are many challenging tasks that the app can make easier for you to handle. Check out a few of these to start:
- File a complaint when you can't get a resolution any other way
- Cancel unwanted memberships and subscription services
- Pay all your bills online to avoid paying for postage
- Ask for a credit limit increase on your favourite credit card
- And many others!
Stop the constant harassment from Sterling Debt Recovery today with the help of DoNotPay!