The Easiest Way to Read, Track and Pay Your Sparkletts Bills
Across the country Sparkletts delivers fresh drinking water, bottled water, and coffee supplies to businesses, offices, and homes. No doubt, you enjoy the service, but keeping up with the bills can be frustrating.
With your demands always in flux, your can differ from month to month. So, you must find the bill, locate the amount, and then decide whether to attempt to pay it online or use the postal service to mail it in.
There is an easier way. DoNotPay offers automated payments saving you so much time. DoNotPay's service is simple and can be used for your routine monthly bills.
How do I Pay My Recurring Sparkletts Bill?
Like other essential bills, you must remember to pay them every month. Sure, the company may email or text reminders, but they come in at inopportune times, and then you forget about them. Still, until now you've had few options on how to pay.
|Pay by mail
|It's the old-fashioned way, but some of us still write out a check, apply a postage stamp, and go down to the post office to mail various payments out including for the Sparkletts bill.
|Pay by phone
|Sparkletts takes payments over the phone. No doubt, you must look up the number every time. For your reference, the number to call to pay your Sparkletts' bill is 1-866-407-7873.
|Pay online through the Sparkletts website
|You need to log in to your account by going to the "My Account" tab and click on the "Manage Auto Pay" button. Choose which credit or debit card you wish to use, or add a new one, and follow the prompts to pay your bill.
|Sparkletts encourages you to use AutoPay. While you can take comfort in knowing you won't miss your payment, you may not know the amount you paid.
Similarly, you can take the time to set up AutoPay for many regular accounts, going to each website and following their directions. Or you could simply use DoNotPay.
So, what if I miss a Sparkletts payment?
According to Sparkletts' service agreement terms and conditions, if you miss a payment, you will be subject to a late fee and/or interest. But if you pay it promptly, you will likely suffer no further consequences.
Do I Keep Track of My Automatic Payments?
We discussed using Sparkletts autopay system. You can use autopay for many different bills on many different websites. But how do you track what is paid when? And how do you ensure you have enough in your banking account to cover your automatic payments? Can you remember your password for each?
Using so many different autopay systems can be confusing. What if you could use one app to take care of all of them and keep track for you? Enter DoNotPay.
How to Set Up Recurring Check Payments Using DoNotPay
If you want to set up recurring check payments but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 6 easy steps:
1. Go to the Bill Pay product on DoNotPay.
2. Connect a bank account if you haven't already.
3. Schedule recurring or one-time payments by entering the person you want to address the check to, the payment amount, and their mailing address.
4. Customize the payment with a PDF attachment, image, and memo.
5. Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
6. Submit your task! DoNotPay will mail the check on your behalf, and make sure it gets sent each recurring period if you set up recurring payments. You can always return to the product to delete or add new payments.
Why Should I Use DoNotPay to Pay My Sparkletts Bill?
In case you haven't recognized the advantages of paying your through DoNotPay, let's review.
- DoNotPay makes it SO easy! You just schedule your payments. No fuss about accessing Sparkletts every time you need to pay your bill.
- DoNotPay notifies you when your payment has been made, so you don't have to worry about it.
- Although you have set up your payment schedule, you can add or remove your recurring payments to Sparkletts any time you wish.
You won't find a simpler way to pay your Sparkletts' and other recurring monthly bills all in one place.
What Else Can I do with DoNotPay?
While it's true, DoNotPay isn't going to cook dinner, it can take care of a lot of chores. For example, DoNotPay can:
- Change your mailing address
- Schedule an appointment with the DMV
- Eliminate annoying spam calls
- Deal with a parking ticket
- Get a refund or chargeback on your credit card
DoNotPay can help you get your life in order. You can pay your Sparkletts bill online, as well as your utilities including:
- Power bills such as Duke Energy, Washington Gas, Georgia Power, National Fuel, or Alabama Power.
- Internet and cable TV bills such as Mediacom, Charter, or Suddenlink.
- Licensing and toll bills such as PaybyPlateMA
You can take care of the legalities of paying a ticket or filing to take someone to small claims court. There are other online payment businesses, but that is all they do, and why not go with something that can help with many other facets of your life?
Invest a few minutes into learning what DoNotPay can do for you and free up your life.