How to Stop SP Processing Inc. Debt Collection Agency From Harassing You
When it comes to dealing with debt collection companies, you want to make sure that you are dealing with a reputable company. This is true when it comes to SP Processing Inc. states that their goal is to find solutions for both the consumer and the creditor in getting debt issues dealt with fairly in an encouraging way. What is the SP Processing Inc. agency? And are they a legal debt collection company? Read on to learn about practices and more with guide.
What Is SP Processing Inc.?
SP Processing Inc. is a debt collection agency that emphasizes that they are consumer-minded when dealing with debt collections. This is in order to help debtors and companies come together to get a debt fairly and lawfully paid. They strive to stay consistent with the FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act). The following is SP Processing Inc.'s contact information:
|Company||SPP Inc. (www.sppinc.co)|
|Mailing Address||3780 Old Norcross Rd.
Duluth , GA 30096
|Phone Number||(800) 828-1383|
|Email or Contact Formfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Your Rights When Dealing With SP Processing Inc.
Under the FDCPA, an individual is protected against harmful debt collection practices. The following are just a few of the many rights in which a debtor legally doesn't have to respond to a debt collector:
- Calling A Debtor Without Identifying That They Are A Debt Collector
- Calling Between The Hours Of 9 p.m. - 8 a.m.
- Harassing You, Your Family Members, And Friends
- Not Receiving A Letter Five Days After Initial Contact To Validate Debt
- Lying About Debt Amount
All of the above are violations of the FDCPA. If SPP Inc. does any of the above, you have the right to seek advice and take the appropriate action.
What To Do If You Are Contacted By SPP Inc.
You also have the option to try to settle a debt. As mentioned earlier, SPP Inc. states that they work with consumers to negotiate debts. Before you settle a debt, make sure that you do the following:
- Figure out how old the debt is: In many states, there is a statute of limitations on debts. Making sure that you actually are still responsible for the debt can help get everything settled quicker.
- Figure out if the debt is yours: If you find that the debt isn't yours, you must write to the debt collector. You must state that the debt isn't yours and that you do not want to be contacted about it any further. (This will give you proof that you contacted the debt collector.)
If the debt is yours and is still valid, you can ask to make a settlement in which you pay a lump sum upfront that is smaller than the debt due. You also could arrange affordable payments to be made in order to get the debt paid off in a reasonable timeframe.
When it comes to dealing with debt collection companies, it may seem a little frustrating and confusing as to who to pay. It also can require research in making sure that you actually owe a debt. Having a software or application to guide you in the right steps would be a great tool to have on your side. With DoNotPay, you can get this assistance with debt collection issues and more.
Solve SP Processing Debt Collection With The Help Of DoNotPay
DoNotPay provides the best solution when it comes to dealing with debt collectors! Through the Debt Collection feature, DoNotPay will guide you through each step to help you quickly and correctly deal with any debt collector issues you may be having. If you want to stop debt collectors but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
Here’s how it works:
- Search “debt collection” on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to the CFPB.
And that’s it! Once you choose the course of action you want to take, DoNotPay will handle the rest. We’ll deliver your request directly to the debt collectors via first-class mail, or file your complaint automatically with the CFPB so that they’re no longer able to use unfair debt collection practices.
DoNotPay Works Across Multiple Areas
DoNotPay is the perfect solution for dealing with the SP Processing Inc. collection agency. DoNotPay also offers assistance and answers questions in a wide variety of other areas as well. To learn more, check out the following list below:
- Can Debt Collectors Legally Take Your Stimulus Check?
- Learn About ERC Debt Collection
- All About Medical Debt Collection
- How Often Can Debt Collectors Take You To Court?
Why Use DoNotPay to Deal with SP Processing Debt Collection?
You don’t have to be hounded by debt collectors incessantly. You can choose to deal with them the smart way. Choosing DoNotPay is your best decision because we are:
- Fast. You can save a lot of time from taking advantage of our app instead of wasting hours on end searching for resources online to help you deal with SP Processing debt collectors.
- Easy. All it takes are three steps and DoNotPay takes care of the rest.
- Successful. You can rest assured that we are making the best case for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
You do not have to jump from one provider to another, DoNotPay has a host of other products that can make your life easier:
- Want to cancel Spotify?
- Write financial aid appeal letters
- Get help with your bill
- Claim that missing money
Contact us today to learn more.