How to Get Source Receivables Management Off Your Credit Report
Are you one of the record number of Americans that have recently decided that it is time to repair and build your credit? For many, it is a matter of getting the right information and the wrong information corrected and updated on their credit report. And, if you know where to find the bogus information and what to do with it, your venture into the world of credit repair can be quite simple and easy to fix.
Then some are trying to accomplish the same thing but at the same time, credit collection agencies are intimidating those individuals by harassment and the use of abusive language. These agencies try to harass you into a better credit history/report.
Management by intimidation may be able to scare a few people into paying the outstanding debt. You need to know your rights and how to leverage that information to your benefit.
Let's take a look at one such third-party credit collection agency,. If you have a debt that has been turned over to a debt collector like Source Receivables Management you know exactly the terms and tactics used.
If you have one or even two itemswe are going to show you how to right this wrong and clean your credit report by using the credit repair products and tools available to you through the services of DoNotPay.
What is Source Receivables Management?
Source Receivables Management is a third-party debt collection agency located in Greensboro, North Carolina. This debt collection agency has been in business since 2008 and according to the Better Business Bureau website, in that time they have only managed a B as their rating with over 100 complaints in the last three years and over 50 complaints in the past year. Also, out of 20 Google reviews, their average star rating is one out of five.
You can reach Source Receivables Management through
|Address||4615 Dundas Dr Ste 102
Greensboro, NC, 27407-1761
|Phone Number||(336) 553-1443|
Complaints Against Source Receivables Management
According to the BBB website, Source Receivables Management has numerous complaints against them such as
- Wrong or misinformation regarding an account
- Going after debt that has been paid in full
- Calling Individuals and using abusive language
- Calling individuals outside the acceptable hours
- Threatening to foreclose on primary habitat
- Threatening to repossess the personal property to satisfy a debt
- Trying to collect on multiple accounts that have been inactive with no money owed for years
There are more, but those are the more common issues that consumers have filed complaints against Source Receivables Management. Any one of the listed complaints here would be enough to stain your credit history/report for years to come.
And, as long you have one or more of these on your credit history/report, chances are that SRM or a company like them will be handling the issues that will affect you and your family.
1 out of 5-Star Reviews on Google
Source Receivables Management does even worse when referring to their Google reviews. 1 out of 5 is their average star rating and that is about the worst you can get!
Credit repair companies across the nation are warning of any items on your credit history/report being handled by SRM will lead to an even worse outcome about the debt on your credit record. It seems that debt in collections by Source Receivables Management is likely to stain your credit history/report for a minimum of seven (7) years whether you agree and pay it off or not.
Some Tactics Used by Source Receivables Management to Scare You Into Paying
You may have a legitimate case against Source Receivables Management if they have violated your rights according to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
If Source Receivables Management has been guilty of the following circumstances you are urged to take your case to a reputable credit repair company or lawyer to seek damages from SRM.
According to the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, any agency trying to collect a debt may not
- Calls before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m. or any time you have designated as being inconvenient
- Talking to anyone other than you about your debt
- Calling the consumer's place of employment after they have been told not to
- Any use of profanity or abusive language
- Any threats made as to legal actions being taken against you
- Sending false information to the credit bureaus
- Causing a telephone to ring for far too long and immediately calling back
- Anything that is deemed as harassment
The Fair Debt Collections Practices Act was put in place to protect consumers and their families just like you. If you have been a victim of Source Receivables Management you are encouraged to seek advice on the matter.
There is a Much Better Way to Handle Your Source Receivables Management Issues
If you have been harassed or intimidated by Source Receivables Management and you would like to put the matter in someone's hands that can get results, look no further than the team at DoNotPay!
Let's look at how fast and easy it is to get things going in the right direction by using DoNotPay!
How to Get DoNotPay Working for You!
DoNotPay was designed to level the playing field by providing you with an all-inclusive information hub to settle the differences between people like you, and the companies like Source Receivables Management.
Get the credit history/report that you deserve by using DoNotPay! It truly is the fast and easy way to handle those bumps in the road of life!
How to clean up your credit report using DoNotPay:
If you want to clean up your credit report but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
You can also check out our other credit products, including Credit Limit Increase, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more!
What Else Can I Do Through DoNotPay?
Your are just the beginning of what you can do with DoNotPay!
Look at these other issues that you can navigate through with the help of DoNotPay!
- Improve Your Credit Score
- Dispute Your Credit Report
- Debt Validation Letters
- Remove Collections from Credit Report
- Credit Dispute Letter
- Remove Late Payments From Credit Report
- Fix Credit Score
- Remove Inquiries From Credit Report
Let DoNotPay handle the heavy lifting with today!