How to Secure Reservation at Son and Garden Menlo Park
An exquisite brunch in a contemporary American restaurant like Son and Garden Menlo Park restaurant would be a great way to start your day. Not only does it offer phenomenal food and drinks but also a beautiful environment that makes every occasion special.
While you can simply walk into the restaurant any time of the day, you are free to book a reservation any time for you and your group. The reservations are given priority. However, to confirm your reservation, you must provide your credit card details.
DoNotPay has a Burner Credit Card for Reservations product that allows you to confirm your reservation at Son and Garden Menlo Park restaurant without a credit card. You'll only need to enter the name of the restaurant and DoNotPay will generate a virtual card that the restaurant will accept and complete your reservation.
What Is Son and Garden Menlo Park?
Son and Garden Menlo Park is a dine-in and take-out restaurant that focuses on quality on all fronts. It's a new venture from Farmhouse Kitchen Family that offers the best breakfast options in the area.
The restaurant is known best for its special afternoon tea for two people. The Tea Set is available every day and you have to make a reservation first. It also prepares vegetarian-friendly meals for their vegan guests. With over 600 reviews on Yelp, the restaurant holds a 4.5 out of 5 stars rating and that means that the service, food, and atmosphere are all as great as they say.
Does Son and Garden Menlo Park Take Reservations?
Yes. Although Menlo Park is a walk-in restaurant, you are free to make reservations for the afternoon tea every Monday to Friday (except on holidays). The afternoon tea set is at 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
If you are planning to enjoy the tea set at the Son and Garden Menlo Park restaurant, you'll need to know some of the following policies.
- The tea set is available throughout the week, Monday to Friday, and you can make your reservations for it.
- Reservations must be done at least 48 hours in advance.
- Your credit card is needed to confirm the reservation.
- If you need to make changes to the number of people at the party, call the restaurant 24 hours before the reservation time for any changes.
- A fee of $25/guest will be charged in case of no show or late cancellation (less than 48-hour notice).
- You are free to order food from the regular menu even though you placed a reservation for the tea set.
How to Get a Reservation at Son and Garden Menlo Park
Son and Garden has a restaurant in San Francisco and Menlo Park. Therefore, when making your reservation, ensure that you book on the correct one.
Here's how to go about it:
- Go to Son and Garden Menlo Park reservation page.
- Scroll to find the Afternoon Tea Reservation tab.
- Click on the tab and follow the hints on the screen.
- It will redirect you to the restaurant's app where you can complete the reservation.
If you have any questions about the restaurant before you visit it, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get all your questions answered.
How to Secure a Reservation at Son and Garden Menlo Park Without a Credit Card
Since the restaurant charges late charges, you may not want to enter your correct credit card details. In addition, you may be risking your credit card information or you may end up getting more hidden charges to your credit card, so you don't want to submit your credit card information.
There are different ways around it, including using an expired credit card or a virtual credit card. However, you can choose to walk into the restaurant whenever you feel convenient. This restaurant accepts walk-ins and serves them on a first-come, first-served basis.
DoNotPay Can Help You Get a Reservation at Son and Garden Menlo Park Without a Credit Card
DoNotPay has the Burner Credit Card for Reservations product that provides you with a virtual card that you can use to make reservations. Here's how it works:
- Search "Reservation Credit Card" on DoNotPay.
- Tell us the name of the hotel, restaurant, or another service you want to use this card for.
DoNotPay will generate a virtual credit card number that you can use to bypass the verification for the reservation. So enjoy your reservation without worrying about unexpected fees!
Use DoNotPay's Burner Reservation Cards on Any Restaurant
With a burner card, you don’t have to worry about the following:
Why Use DoNotPay to Make Reservations at Son and Garden Menlo Park?
- Fast – DoNotPay can get your reservation at your favorite restaurant without any delays.
- Easy – There are no long forms to fill. Just enter the restaurant's name, and DoNotPay will generate a virtual card that you can use right away.
- Successful – You can trust DoNotPay to provide you with a virtual card that will be accepted in your reservation process.
Sign up today and enjoy risk-free reservations!