What Small Business Loans in Kansas City Are There?
It is hard to make your business profitable, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic when many companies are losing clients and revenue. Luckily, you can turn to small business loans and use them to cover your expenses and keep your business afloat.
In this article, we will show you what small business loans in Kansas City are available and how these loans work. We will also explain how you can use DoNotPay and make sure you get a loan with an error-free loan request letter.
Let’s say you need to buy new supplies, manage cash flow, buy a business license, or cover startup costs. If you do not have enough money, you can turn to small business loans, which exist to help out entrepreneurs in need.
Taking a loan can benefit your business and push it in the right direction, but make sure you know what you are getting into.
Many businesses have gone down because they were reckless and had taken out loans for inessential purposes or did not have the budget to meet the loan schedules. You should estimate how much of a toll the loan will take on your business and whether you can carry that out.
Many banks will also demand that you are an established company with at least several years in business. If you are looking for an initial investment, you can still find startup loans, but they are scarcer.
|Business Loan Type||Terms||Maximum Loan Amount|
|Credit for a small business||
|Merchant cash advance (MCA)||
|The United States Small Business Administration (SBA) small business loans||
||100% of the equipment cost|
Kansas small business loans are available to both KCK and KCMO residents. If you are looking for an SBA loan, you can apply via the Kansas City District Office, which covers 89 counties in western Missouri and eastern Kansas.
The main types of loans Kansans can look forward to if they decide to go local are as follows:
- Line of credit
- Commercial bank loans
- Cash advances
Aside from federal and state resources that are available to a wider demographic, Kansas City, MO residents can apply to several loan funds, including:
- The Kansas City Missouri Small Business Relief Loan Fund
- The Revolving Loan Fund (RLF)
- The CCED Small Business Stabilization Fund
- The KC Region Small Business Relief + COVID-19 Recovery Loan Fund
First, you will need to show that your company is based in Kansas City by showing you registered it at the Kansas City BizCare Office. Then, if you are willing to apply for a COVID-19 relief program, you will need to demonstrate that your business suffered because of the pandemic.
The rest is standard for all small business loans—you will have to meet the qualifications to assure the lender that giving you a loan is not too much of a risk. To do that, you must provide a myriad of documents, including:
- Personal and business credit score reports
- Business plan
- Budget sheets
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Financial statements on:
- Cash flow
- Profit and loss
- Legal documents—bank statements, third-party contracts, licenses, leases, etc.
You will also need to fill out a loan application form that will require you to provide in-depth information about yourself and your business.
The application process for a small business loan is not straightforward—many companies do not receive the necessary funds because they leave out tiny details or a piece of paper. Do not let this happen to you—use DoNotPay’s expertise to guide you through the process. Our app will make sure you submit all the required documents and provide the necessary details.
All you need to do is sign up for DoNotPay and:
- Search for the Business Loan Request Letter product
- Gather your personal and business credit scores
- Prepare paperwork to prove your eligibility
- Answer a few questions from our chatbot
- Upload all the necessary paperwork
If you need help deciding on the lending institution, use our integrated Find Online Business Loan Lender feature—we will compare online lenders and make a list of the most suitable options.
Running a small business can be a challenging endeavor, but you can count on DoNotPay to make the situation easier! We have developed a number of handy features that you can use to deal with your business-related hurdles. With our help, you can:
- Send mail to your customers, investors, or business associates without wasting time going to the post office
- Register your business slogan, logo, or name as a trademark to prevent brand infringement
- Avoid copyright violations on your website by registering a DMCA agent
- Protect the privacy of your clients’ data by filing the Privacy Shield program self-certification request
- Contest unjust chargebacks and keep the revenue
- Deal with clients who breach the contract without wasting money on collection agencies or lawyers
Has one of the angry clients or envious competitors decided to leave a mean online review that could have a negative impact on your business? DoNotPay is here to help you remove it! We will analyze the problematic review and report it until it is taken down.
Don’t know how to protect your trademark and make sure no one else is using it? Our app can monitor the trademark on a monthly basis and send cease and desist letters if necessary.
Let our app take care of many other issues—such as filing 83(b) election forms, registering for an Employer Identification Number (EIN), taking out small business loans, and similar—while you concentrate on the creative side of your business.