Stop Harassment from Shakespeare Martineau Debt Collectors
can make your life incredibly stressful. They may call you at work or home or send you letters threatening to sue you. They may make you feel that you have no choice but to pay off your debt, even if you can't afford to pay your debt off or you believe you should not be liable for your debt.
Fortunately, you don't have to put up with the harassment on your own. In this guide, we'll tell you exactly who Shakespeare Martineau is, why it is important to determine whether you owe the debt and the potential consequences of not paying the debt if you owe it.
Most importantly, we'll give you the lowdown on how DoNotPay can help you resolve your debt problem as quickly and easily as possible. This AI-powered lawyer is not short on expertise as we have dealt with other collection agencies in the past such as:
- Advantis Debt Collection
- DWP Debt Management
- Moorcroft Debt Recovery
- Lowell Financial
- Marston Group Holdings
You might also be entitled to get a refund on:
If this is something that could help you get closer to financial freedom, then read on and let’s get to solving your debt issues.
Is Shakespeare Martineau Debt Collectors a Scam?
It is terrifying how aggressive debt collectors can be. You may wonder whether are a legitimate company and what the consequences of not paying them are.
Shakespeare Martineau is a legitimate debt collection company and if they have purchased your debt from the original creditor, you need to find out as soon as possible so you can take the right move.
You can reach out using the contact information below:
|Phone Number||0330 024 0333|
|Contact Form||Shakespeare Martineau Contact|
Has Shakespeare Martineau Debt Collectors Violated My Rights?
Harassment from collection agencies have caused a huge impact on debtors’ mental health in the past. This has pushed certain laws aiming to protect the welfare of debtors to be put in place.
As it is with other legitimate debt collectors, agents from Shakespeare Martineau are prohibited from:
- Calling you outside of the allowed hours which is from 8 am to 5 pm
- Repeatedly contacting you throughout the day
- Discussing your debt with other people such as your family members or employer
- Contacting you on your social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter
- Using technical jargon or legal terms with the intent of confusing you
- Threatening to take legal action against you
- Visiting you at your residence or place of work without your permission or any formal notice
What Will Happen if I Don't Pay My Debt to Shakespeare Martineau Debt Collectors?
The severity of the consequences of not paying Shakespeare Martineau will vary based on how old your debt is, what type of debt you have, and how much debt you have. With that being said, you should not be surprised if your credit score gets affected.
Naturally, a poor credit score could lead to:
- Difficulty renting a flat or apartment
- Request for car or housing loans being declined
- Difficulty getting certain jobs
- High insurance rates
- Massive legal fees when taken to court for debt delinquency
How Can I Find Out Whether I Owe the Debt?
The best way to find out is to send a debt validation letter. If you don't send a debt verification letter within 30 days of Shakespeare Martineau's contact, the debt may be presumed valid. Once you've sent the debt verification letter, you can take a deep breath and relax. Shakespeare Martineau is legally obligated to respond to you in writing within five days.
You should not send a debt verification letter if the debt is over six years old, you know that you paid the debt in full already, or the letter from Shakespeare Martineau was not addressed to you.
DoNotPay: The Ideal Solution to Your Shakespeare Martineau Debt Collectors Problem
Are you sick and tired of the constant phone calls and threatening letters that you're getting from ? There’s no need to endure the harassment and relentless badgering. It’s time to take action.
No need to feel intimidated too because we're here with you every step of the way. Simply do the following to get started:
- Search "debt collection" on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
That's all you have to do! We certainly understand if you think this sounds too good to be true. With that being said, we'd like to assure you that it's really not. So, give it a try! What do you have to lose but a couple of minutes of your time? We feel confident that in just a couple of minutes, you will enjoy peace of mind that you haven't felt in a long time.
What Else Can DoNotPay Help Me With?
In addition to fighting fraudulent debt collectors, there is a lot that DoNotPay can help you with. We can assist you if you:
- Need help with other bills
- Want to cancel subscriptions to save money every month
- Feel you need to pay bills online
and solve all financial problems that you may have with just a few clicks on your phone.