How To Remove SCA Collections From Your Credit Report
SCA Collections is a debt collection agency in Greenville, NC. It specializes in collecting debts in the healthcare industry. Therefore, you might find SCA Collections listed on your credit report if you have any medical-related debt.
Fortunately, you can remove SCA collections from your credit report by disputing your credit report. This can help you improve your credit score. However, removing SCA collections from your credit card report is not as easy as it sounds. You probably have to meet specific requirements and contact your credit card company to complete this process. DoNotPay offers a hustle-free approach to from your credit report using the steps provided below.
What Is SCA Collections?
, Inc. is a debt recovery agency in North Carolina. It offers the following types of services:
- Customized client-specific programs.
- Early out programs
- Account receivable consulting
- Skip tracing
Here is the contact information for the company:
|SCA Website||SCA Collections Home Page|
|Address||P.O Box 876
Greenville, NC 27835
300 East Arlington Boulevard
Suite 6-A Greenville, NC
How to Dispute SCA Collection in Your Credit Report?
The Fair Credit Reporting Act allows you to dispute SCA Collections directly with a credit card company or your creditors if you have incomplete or inaccurate collection accounts on your credit report. You can remove a collector from your credit report by writing a dispute letter to your creditors or the credit report bureau.
Once you've submitted the dispute letter, the credit reporting company has thirty days to investigate the claim. If they find that you've provided the correct information, the credit card company should remove the SCA Collections from your credit report.
However, if they find out that your information was incorrect, the collection company can stay in your report for up to seven years.
What Are the Strategies for Successfully Disputing SCA Collections in Your Credit Report?
The first step of disputing SCA collections from your credit report is gathering all information and evidence related to your debt. This includes letters or documentation you've received from your creditor and proof that the debt isn't yours. Some of the top strategies you can use to dispute SCA Collections in your report are as follows:
- Don't discuss with anyone who calls, emails, or texts stating that they can solve your issue
- Get SCA information, including their addresses and phone number
- Request a copy of the credit report from three major reporting agencies; TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian
- Look through every report to identify any errors
- Complete your credit bureau dispute form
- Print your credit card report, highlighting the errors
- Submit the dispute to the credit agency and upload it through a certified mail
How to Sue for Unresolved SCA Collections Disputes
A small claims court can be a suitable option for a debtor who doesn't want to spend money hiring an attorney to get SCA out of their credit report. The Fair Consumer Reporting Act allows consumers to sue a debt collection agency that doesn't delete a credit card report. You can file a simple court document to start this process. It should not take more than two years to complete this process. DoNotPay can help you resolve your issue at a small claims court with its small claims lawsuit product.
Use DoNotPay to Dispute SCA Collections on Your Credit Card Report
Do taint your credit report and you don't know what to do about this? Don't worry. DoNotPay can help you clean up your credit report using the following three easy steps:
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
And that's it. We will do all we can to remove SCA collections from your credit report. And the good thing is, you can complete all these steps without needing to leave your home.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Our service doesn't end in helping you remove from your credit report. We can help you handle any issue related to your credit rating, including:
- Writing a debt validation letter
- Writing a credit dispute letter
- Fixing your credit score
- Removing inquiries from your credit report
- Remove late payments from your credit report
Sign up today and let us clean up your credit report with the click of a button!