How to Get Free Gas With SaveMart's Fuel Rewards
If you tend to spend a lot of time on the road, you're probably frequently frustrated by gas prices. The more you travel around, the more you are spending on gas. When gas prices are high, you can end up spending a small fortune. Thankfully, if you sign up for Save Mart fuel rewards, you can save some money.
Don't let the money you have to spend on gas ruin your trip. Signing up for fuel rewards means you can earn money off your gas purchases by spending money elsewhere. So essentially, you spend the money you normally would, and it results in getting money off gas.
Join DoNotPay and let us help you get set up with Save Mart fuel rewards today.
What Are Fuel Rewards/Gas Rewards?
You can receive fuel rewards when you spend money in a specific place using a rewards card. You then earn money off your gas purchase, depending on how much you spent. Sometimes you can earn more rewards by using a credit card or just by signing up for a rewards program.
How Save Mart Fuel Rewards Work
The process of how Save Mart fuel rewards work is pretty simple. You sign up for an account for the rewards program, and then you spend money at Save Marts in the Sacramento - Modesto - Stockton areas of Northern California.
For every $50 you spend at Save Mart, you earn five cents off per gallon of gas. These savings scale, so let's say you spend $100 at the store, you would then get ten cents off per gallon. The nice thing is that you don't have to reach $50 all at once. Your account keeps track of your spending, and once you reach that $50 threshold, you gain access to the fuel reward. Keep in mind that your fuel rewards won't last forever, so you need to make sure to use them. Here are some more details on the program:
|Savings/gallon||Up to 50 cents per gallon|
|How it works||For every $50 in qualified purchases at Save Mart or S-Mart Foods, a 5 cents per gallon discount on fuel is earned and redeemable on a single fill-up, up to 20 gallons of fuel per purchase. Fuel Rewards are also cumulative. Spend $100, earn a 10-cents per gallon discount Spend $150, earn a 15-cents per gallon discount|
|How to sign-up||Sign up online, in-store or on the app. More details below.|
|Additional Benefits||You don’t have to spend $50 all at once, the points add up over time.|
|Where is it available?||Participating Shell gas stations|
How to Sign-Up for Save Mart Fuel Rewards on Your Own
There are three ways you can sign up for Save Mart fuel rewards.
Signing Up Online
- Head to this site.
- Fill out the information, including whether or not you're an employee, your name, email, phone number, zip code, a password for your account, and your preferred store.
- Click the Sign-Up button, and you are good to go.
Signing Up In-Store
- Head to your local Save Mart store.
- Find an employee and ask to sign up for the rewards program.
Signing Up Using the App
- Go to your phone's app store and download the Save Mart Supermarkets mobile app.
- Select the More button found in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Select Sign In and then Sign Up.
- Fill out the provided form.
- Click Sign Up.
If setting up an account and managing your Save Mart rewards sounds like a chore to you, let DoNotPay handle it all for you.
Sign-Up for Save Mart Fuel Rewards With the Help of DoNotPay
Instead of dealing with tracking rewards and setting up a Save Mart account, let DoNotPay get it set up and track your rewards for you.
If you want to get discounts and rewards for fuel but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 3 easy steps:
- Open DoNotPay and click on the Fuel Rewards Product.
- Choose whether you would like to 1) Sign up for a new rewards account, 2) See your Alt ID, or 3) Check on your fuel points. If it's your first time using our product, you'll be prompted to sign up for a rewards account first.
- If you chose to see your Alt ID or fuel points, DoNotPay will display that information for you. Otherwise, we'll guide you through a few questions so we can sign you up for a rewards account at your favorite gas station on your behalf.
DoNotPay Works Across All Fuel Reward Programs
DoNotPay has curated guides of the best fuel rewards programs to help you search for the best one.
- Exxon fuel rewards
- Kroger fuel rewards
- Shell fuel rewards
- Safeway fuel rewards
- Murphy fuel rewards
- 711 fuel rewards
- AAA fuel rewards
- BP fuel rewards
Getting you signed up for Save Mart fuel rewards is just one of the many things DoNotPay can do for you. We work with a lot of companies/entities, so we can do a variety of tasks. Here are a few examples.
Gas prices can make traveling seem daunting due to how much money you will be spending. You can help offset the cost of driving by signing up for a fuel rewards program like Save Mart has. You spend money in a specific location, in this case, Save Mart, and then, based on how much you spend, you get money off on gas.
Let DoNotPay get you set up with a Save Mart fuel rewards account. Contact us today to see how we can save you money on gas and help with many other things.