How to Do a Santa Rosa County Warrant Search
Sometimes trying to get information on Santa Rosa County warrants can be intimidating, confusing, and time-consuming. If you want to do a , but don't know where to start, DoNotPay can help.
DoNotPay has a new Warrant Search product that allows you to get the information quickly and easily, with no stress! We can help with your Santa Rosa County warrant search in just four easy steps. Read on to learn more.
What Are the Reasons to Do a Santa Rosa County Warrant Search?
There are several reasons that you may want to do a warrant search on yourself or your loved ones. Open warrants can be detrimental to your life, your career, and your family.
- Warrants can be served anywhere. This means they can be served at your home, your work, or in a public setting. This can be embarrassing and may have detrimental consequences.
- Warrants can not only mean additional fees and penalties but can also result in jail time.
- Warrants can show up on background checks, causing a prospective employer to pass on hiring you.
- Outstanding warrants could show up on title searches, loan applications, and mortgages. It could determine the outcome of selling or buying a home or getting a loan for other reasons.
What to Do if You Want to Get a Santa Rosa County Warrant on Your Own
Can you conduct a on your own? Absolutely! However, in the state of Florida, cases with active warrants cannot be viewed online, following Florida Statute 119.070(2)(c)1. These are warrants that are issued in active criminal investigations.
If your warrant is not involved in an active investigation, there are a few ways you can search on your own:
- Online searches may be done on the Santa Rosa County Clerk's webpage. You can choose between:
- Person search
- Case search
- Date Range search
You will need additional information as well, such as:
- Court type
- You can search the FDLE (Federal Department of Law Enforcement). This search will encompass the entire state of Florida for specific types of crimes but you can narrow the search down by county.
- Economic crimes
- Drug-related crimes
- Crimes of violence
- You can visit the Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Department. The Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Department will not give information about warrants over the phone. The problem with going to any Sheriff's office in person, if you have an open warrant, you will need to surrender yourself at that time and deal with the penalties imposed, either financial or jail time.
|Santa Rosa County Sheriff Office Contact Information|
|Online||Santa Rosa Sheriff|
|Phone Number||1 850-983-1100|
|In-Person||Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Department
5755 East Milton Rd., Milton FL 32583
DoNotPay Offers a Better Way to Do a Santa Rosa County Warrant Search
If you are tired of worrying about an open warrant or looking over your shoulder every time you go anywhere, let DoNotPay help do a Santa Rosa County warrant search or bench warrant search for you. In fact, DoNotPay can help search for warrants all over the country, such as:
DoNotPay can help with any warrant search in just four easy steps. All you have to do is:
- Go to the Check for Warrants product on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to search for yourself or someone else, and answer a few questions to help us narrow down the search results, including current and previous addresses, age, the names of parents/relatives, and any known aliases.
- Select how you would like to receive the results in the case where we have to contact the police station on your behalf (by mail or email).
- Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
That's all there is to it! DoNotPay will scan through online public records on your behalf, and your search remains anonymous. If your county does not provide online records, we will send a public records request letter to be sent to you. And you can relax and wait for the information to arrive.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Let DoNotPay help you solve most of the problems you face daily, such as:
- How to take anyone to Small Claims Court
- Get any document notarized without running all over town looking for a Notary.
- Find sex offenders in your area.
- How to legally and effectively file a complaint.
- Get compensated if you are the victim of a crime
Check out all the DoNotPay products to find out how we can save you time, money, and stress with our easy and quick solutions.