Harassed By Rundle & Co. Bailiffs Debt Collectors? Fight Back Today
There's nothing worse than being harassed by annoying calls from debt collectors. These calls can affect your peace of mind and cause your home to become a place of stress, rather than the safe haven that it is supposed to be. If you feel driven to the edge of your sanity and if you need some help moving forward, you've found the solution.
If issues are causing you headaches and sleepless nights, DoNotPay can help. Rundles Bailiffs might utilise scare tactics to get you to pay a debt that you may or may not owe - but you don't have to deal with it alone. Keep reading to learn how DoNotPay can help you end harassment from debt collectors once and for all.
Who Are Rundles Bailiffs Debt Collection?
When unpaid debts are turned over to a collections agency, that agency usually embarks on a campaign of trying to get the debt paid. These calls can often seem like harassment, especially if they are contacting you multiple times a day. is a well-known UK-based debt collection company that handles a variety of debt issues.
Here are some things to know about harassment from debt collectors:
- Being harassed can take on many forms, and if the company is calling you more than once a day or showing up at your home, you are technically being harassed.
- If you are being contacted through any of your social media accounts.
- If you are being threatened with legal action for nonpayment of your debt.
In the case of any of the above actions, your consumer rights might be violated. Debt collectors have no right to harass you, and if they are reaching out to you over and over again, they should be brought to task for their behaviour.
If you need to contact Rundles Bailiffs on your own, here are their contact details.
|Company||Rundle & Co. Ltd.|
|Address||53 Northampton Road
|Phone Number||0800 0816000|
What You Can do if You Are Being Harassed
Have you had enough of the calls from Rundles Bailiffs debt collection or another debt collection agency? There are a few options, but none of them are especially enjoyable. Here's what you can try:
1. You can pay the debt in full through Rundles Bailiffs debt collection. This isn't feasible for many people and if the amount of the debt is too high, you will likely have to set up a payment plan so you can better manage the cost of the repayment.
2. You can dispute the debt by hiring legal representation. A lawyer can work with you to help the debt collection agency understand that they are violating your rights and get them to slow down the barrage of calls. However, you could be setting yourself up for a very lengthy process if you choose to go with this option, potentially dragging the situation out for weeks or months at a time.
DoNotPay can help you deal with annoying and embarrassing calls from the debt collection agency, giving you your time back and helping you figure out a path forward. DoNotPay's debt collection product is the right way to go about dealing with debt collectors - and soon, you will never have to hear from Rundles Bailiffs debt collection again.
Use DoNotPay to Handle Harassment From Debt Collectors
Whether you were just recently contacted or have been harassed for months by a debt collection agency, DoNotPay can help you figure out whether your debt collector is compliant with the law and let you know if you are truly being harassed.
After guiding you through a series of questions, DoNotPay will help you determine what course of action you should take, and contact the debt collectors with a demand letter on your behalf. Additionally, if you choose to report the collection agency to a governing body, we'll file the complaint on your behalf, saving you time and stress.
Here's how to use DoNotPay in just three easy steps:
- Search “debt collection” on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
That's all you have to do! DoNotPay can take care of the rest for you, helping you to get out from under the shadow of annoying debt collectors. DoNotPay helps you bypass the process of reporting harassment on your own, avoiding the legal red tape and taking care of your complaint the easy way.
How Else Can DoNotPay Help You?
DoNotPay can take care of all your mundane tasks, including customer service issues and rental assistance. Plus, if you have other questions about what constitutes harassment from debt collectors, DoNotPay has the answers.
Here are a few things DoNotPay can help with:
- Marston group holdings: what you need to know.
- Moorcroft debt recovery.
- Lowell Financial: what to know.
- How to get an Amigo Loans Refund.
- Provident loan refund.
- DWP debt management.
- Advantis debt collection.